Slow day, huh?

Raven

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most notable thing is I'm seeing if I'm gonna play some Diplomacy soon...

I bought that and learned some of the rules and none of my friends are interested in playing it.

Why am I the only person that likes board games? It's not fair. ;__;

I bought that and learned some of the rules and none of my friends are interested in playing it.

Why am I the only person that likes board games? It's not fair. ;__;

I won't bother inviting you (this is an online one lol) to this game, because they didn't even register my account on the forum yet. I managed to convert my friends to adopting some of the board games I like, but they still don't like the ridiculously and stupidly long ones.

There is this thing called Vassal, that's probably not very hard to learn, and I do like some board games a lot, but the interface does take out some of the charm ^_^

You are a Raven.

No no, I am the Raven. All dem other Ravens out der be hatin'.

I almost killed a stupid person on a bike today that thought it was a good idea to move 150 pounds of fleshy human in front of 3,000 pounds of fast-moving death.

If only God had not invented brakes.

What was your mode of transport? And people on bikes tend to be stupid, thinking they can outrun everything. It's lucky they can in most cases because they can gotta go faster. BUT THEY CAN'T OUTRUN DEATH.