Nintendo uploads an army-building trailer

veetasoy

That "now" in Nowi throws me off; now-ee. Though, I kinda prefer "now"-ee over "know"-ee. Oh well~ Oh hey, know-ee rhymes with Joey.

Man, "Tharja" confused me at first. Until the j=y thing was brought up. Then I was like "HEY IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW!" Also, being so used to "Sariya", it sounds like I have a lisp when I say Tharja. xD...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The names are pretty good.

Did anyone hear the battle quotes?

I heard:

Ricken + Chrom (chrom begin battle): Stay focused!

Tharja (critical): Die...<rest I can't hear>

I think I heard Henry's "SO LONG"

Haha...

Americans and their thoughts about Russians...

Really, the Cold War is over, people.

Sorry if it meant anything offensive or the like, on another hand I was listening to Chroms voice over and over and I keep catching hints of JYB:/. I really hope that it isn't him(I don't hate him it's just I don't want the green turbo ranger/Izaya as the prince of a kingdom.)

The names are pretty good.

Did anyone hear the battle quotes?

I heard:

Ricken + Chrom (chrom begin battle): Stay focused!

Tharja (critical): Die...<rest I can't hear>

Tharja: Die for me...Now!

thats what I'm hearing

MODEDIT: bro, don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

Sorry if it meant anything offensive or the like, on another hand I was listening to Chroms voice over and over and I keep catching hints of JYB:/. I really hope that it isn't him(I don't hate him it's just I don't want the green turbo ranger/Izaya as the prince of a kingdom.)

Sounds more like Troy Baker or Roger Craig Smith to me.

Offensive? No~o. I know Russian; I'm not Russian. I'm Korean-American. (Both parents are Korean, but I was born in America.)

JYB? Who's that?

*looks up JYB*

Oh, Johnny Yong Bosch? Never heard of him... (Turns out he's half Korean, half Caucasian.)

Anyway, yeah, green turbo ranger/Izaya would be a weird for a Holy Prince, descendant of the Hero-King Marth.

Ricken(Victory): Incredible

Perfectly fits him.

I think I heard Henry's "SO LONG"

Unexpected voice, but still good :)

Lissa -> Miriel

"Please stay strong!"

That quote perfectly fits her voice.

Edit: Tharja: 'Die for me...Now!'

As to be expected from her >:)

Also heard say'ri (dual strike): My turn

Love her voice!

Panne, sorry might have to reconsider my partner =/

Edited by pyromatic

Sorry didn't mean the double post, thought there'd be a post that be in-between the two. Also thinking bout it, yeah it also sounds like them too. I wanna know who the Mu voices are cuz they sound awsome. Anyone else hoping for Edward Elric to also be in this?

Offensive? No~o. I know Russian; I'm not Russian. I'm Korean-American. (Both parents are Korean, but I was born in America.)

They weren't talking about actual Russian. Just the stereotypical Russian speaking broken english

yeah pretty happy with the names. Ricken is going to make me think of Rickon Stark though

Cue the Kanji/Nova/Snow/other references.

Dang it, was just about to make one when this appeared.

Vic Mignona is allegedly creepy as fuck IRL, so no.

Oh really? No wonder I find Junpei creepy. <_<

Have you seen the way the man interacts with young girls? He is also just kind of an ass though - he once barged into a panel at a con (I forget which one) before it was over and told the current guest to clear out so he could set up his stuff. Kind of a big ego for someone who does cartoon voices.