Looking for volunteers [for the site]

VincentASM

As you know, FE Awakening is coming out soon in North America/Canada.

Awakening is one of the largest games in the series, which means there's going to be tons of new content to discover and record. While I'll try my best on my side, there's only so much I can do (besides changing names), especially when I don't have access to the game, being a European and not very wealthy gamer.

So I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in submitting English content to the site, via the wiki.

This would mainly include dialogue from the story, DLC, support conversations and anything of interest.

If you're unfamiliar with editing wikis, don't worry! It's pretty straightforward and easy to pick up in general. If all else fails, you could also submit via other means and then somebody else (like me, but hopefully not me!) could insert it into the wiki for you.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, basically it would just involve playing the game...? Sounds simple enough!

I could work towards whatever, mainly supports and 2nd gen supports, but I won't be getting the game at the very best a day after release (Which will be a Tuesday)

If you have a paticular area that needs to be categorized, I can try. Though I will most likely just e-mail you what I jolt down on notepad and not risk messing up the wiki.

Edited by TheGreatOld

I'd be willing to look into some stuff. I'm getting the game on day one, and I have nothing else to do then, so I'd be willing to look for most anything. Just, not any marriage supports involving Avatar (except Cherche, for obvious reasons) and on that matter, the same applies to Cherche. I'd also be willing to get the 2nd Gen character supports, like Jeromexthatonecharacter, or WoodxSelena. I'd also do a support with Nowi, like Her and Gregor, for example. And some other stuffz.

I think I'll focus on supports, just because I can view them later if I forget to record them.

I also agree that there should be a claim.

Edited by Diortem

I'll help out with compiling some support conversations after I've played through the game at least once, though since I don't know much about editing wikis, it'll be a bit before I'll be able to help out. Most likely I'll post support conversations in a topic on this board. Easiest for me to deal with.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Oh oh oh, me me. Lemme help, or attempt to. I could get supports and special conversations like everyone else. Or anything else if you need it.

I can get supports with Lon'qu, that one unit, Avatar, and Jerome. As well as potentially the script for Ephraim's DLC. Don't rely on me though, I might either not have enough time to do it or I just will get too lazy.

I'll help out. I was planning on writing down any supports I got and most chapter dialogue too if that's needed. Mostly focusing on things like FeAvatar/Stahl, Chrom/Sully, etc in my first run