Bad Remake Ideas

MacLovin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That and my aerials. My aerials, man. it is annoying as fuck to do a back-air attack while going forward without the cstick, moreso after using a claw grip for that purpose for years, don't take that away from me man I couldn't bear it

Pff, autosmash. I do it the old-fashioned way. Every time.

Edit: Didn't see Rehab's latest post. But yeah I see where you're coming from. Gotta go faster, I guess.

Edited by Raven

That and my aerials. My aerials, man. it is annoying as fuck to do a back-air attack while going forward without the cstick, moreso after using a claw grip for that purpose for years, don't take that away from me man I couldn't bear it

Oh goddess yes. Sometimes I forget about this and when I figure it out again I feel like the secrets of the universe have been unlocked.

^I will take great pleasure in murdering Tom Nook.

What Digimon can reasonably take on a literal godlike entity?

There are quite a few Digimon who are pretty godlike themselves. Alphamon has this crazy time related ability that I don't really understand but suffice it to say that it's hella overpowered (the Japanese goes something like this

13体存在すると言われるネットワークセキュリティの最高位、聖騎士“ロイヤルナイツ”の1体である。聖騎士でありながら、聖騎士への抑止力的な存在だと言われており、通常時は姿を現すことはなく、蒼いマントを翻す“孤高の隠士”とも呼ばれ、“空白の席”と呼ばれる所に位置する“ロイヤルナイツ”である。戦いにおいては過ぎ去った戦いを瞬間的に取り戻す究極の力「アルファインフォース」の能力を持つため、アルファモンの攻撃は一瞬にして終わるが、実際には何回の攻撃を繰り出したかは分からず、理論上、敵が倒れる最後の一撃だけを見ることになる。両手からデジ文字の魔方陣を展開して攻撃と防御を行う。必殺技は魔法陣の中心に突き刺さった光の収束を抜き、敵を貫く『聖剣グレイダルファー』と、背中の翼を広げて飛翔し、上空より巨大な魔方陣を展開して、異次元より伝説上のモンスターを召喚する『デジタライズ・オブ・ソウル』。

. There's also ZeedMillenniummon, who has crazy control over time and space, and then you have guys like the Ten Warriors who are pretty OP themselves.

You can check 'em all out here.

^I will take great pleasure in murdering Tom Nook.

There are quite a few Digimon who are pretty godlike themselves. Alphamon has this crazy time related ability that I don't really understand but suffice it to say that it's hella overpowered (the Japanese goes something like this

13体存在すると言われるネットワークセキュリティの最高位、聖騎士“ロイヤルナイツ”の1体である。聖騎士でありながら、聖騎士への抑止力的な存在だと言われており、通常時は姿を現すことはなく、蒼いマントを翻す“孤高の隠士”とも呼ばれ、“空白の席”と呼ばれる所に位置する“ロイヤルナイツ”である。戦いにおいては過ぎ去った戦いを瞬間的に取り戻す究極の力「アルファインフォース」の能力を持つため、アルファモンの攻撃は一瞬にして終わるが、実際には何回の攻撃を繰り出したかは分からず、理論上、敵が倒れる最後の一撃だけを見ることになる。両手からデジ文字の魔方陣を展開して攻撃と防御を行う。必殺技は魔法陣の中心に突き刺さった光の収束を抜き、敵を貫く『聖剣グレイダルファー』と、背中の翼を広げて飛翔し、上空より巨大な魔方陣を展開して、異次元より伝説上のモンスターを召喚する『デジタライズ・オブ・ソウル』。

. There's also ZeedMillenniummon, who has crazy control over time and space, and then you have guys like the Ten Warriors who are pretty OP themselves.

You can check 'em all out here.

But isn't it suggested that Arceus created time and space itself along with the entire Pokemon world? Shouldn't he be able to tank some dude that can control time?

MAN WHATEVER GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM WOULD WRECK THEIR SHIT ANYWAYS

You mean Dynasty Warriors/DMC? At first glance that's what I thought we were getting with Twilight Princess, I would buy that shit so hard