How old are you?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 17. Still young.

Yes, rub it in all of these oldies' faces, youngin'. Rub your youth into our age spots! sob.gif

Only 22. I've been playing FE since Path of Radiance.

"Only" smile.gif . Your optimism make me feel better about my age~

Edited by Lauren

i've been playing Fire Emblem since the first US release in 2003. Ten years ago. This thread has just made me realize how old I am. (Which is 21, btw - I fall right into the middle with the majority of people that voted.)

I'm a vampire. I'm older than all of you combined. :o

Don't be sad :(

i've been playing Fire Emblem since the first US release in 2003. Ten years ago. This thread has just made me realize how old I am. (Which is 21, btw - I fall right into the middle with the majority of people that voted.)

Ouch... 10 years. My body aches just realizing that.

Edited by Lauren

17. I started with Shadow Dragon, which I got on my Birthday, so... I would have been 14.

I didn't get into it until I played Sacred Stones last year, though. And then, I was, well, 16.

The Fire Emblem series is older than you actually. One could be a fan from day one back in 1990.

I think all of us FE fans know that XD. Why are you saying this?

Dio you intolerable mystery! Why do you do this to me! I have never been able to bear the existence of a FE7 fan prior to myself!

(OK, actually I knew about Fire Emblem before Smash Brothers, as some JP game that I'd probably never get to play and would be too hard anyway.)

I'm twenty-one. I didn't hear about Fire Emblem from Super Smash Brothers Melee. Rather, I read about it in Game Informer, and I wanted it badly(Mostly due to my attraction to Serra and Lyndis). I got a chance to play that game come summer vacation before I started high school. I've been hooked ever since, and I own every game that has come out in America thus far, though I've only really ever beaten Blazing Sword and Path of Radiance. It's been hard for me to really get into the other three to beat them. I might have beaten Shadow Dragon...I can't really be sure.