FE 6, FE 7, and FE8

Since I can't get Awakening at launch... I decided to play the GBA FE games... when I have time... and sometimes when I don't. :P

Anyway, the not so good graphics sort of, well, didn't appeal to me... but that addicting FE gameplay got me... again.

It's actually fun. (As in, I'm enjoying it. The stories and all...)

Must be me and my Fire Emblem obsession.

One question: Is there an English patch for ファイアーエムブレム: 封印の剣 (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals)? I'd like to play the game in English... My Japanese isn't good enough to understand most of... fine... all of the story... (Maybe in a year... or two... or three... or whenever my Japanese gets better...)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Got it. Thanks. :)

Now I'll finally be able to play as Eirika, Ephraim, Roy, Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, and all those people - people I've heard about but never played as.

I know, I know... I don't deserve the title "Fire Emblem fan." The only games I played up 'til now are the DS one... although I played those ones 6-8 times each. :P

Too bad my Wii and my copy of Radiant Dawn broke before I could play it...

My Roy's being Str-screwed... while my Lyn is Def-screwed... Her Res is higher than her Def... which didn't go up once in 8 levels...

Edit: Aren't there difficulty levels in this game (Fuuin no Tsurugi)? Whatever mode this is on, it's too easy.

(But then again, normal mode for every Fire Emblem game I played was "too easy.")

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

My Roy's being Str-screwed... while my Lyn is Def-screwed... Her Res is higher than her Def... which didn't go up once in 8 levels...

Edit: Aren't there difficulty levels in this game (Fuuin no Tsurugi)? Whatever mode this is on, it's too easy.

(But then again, normal mode for every Fire Emblem game I played was "too easy.")

In FE6 you beat normal you get Hard Mode which is the hardest of the hard modes of the 3 GBA games

HHM is fun. FE6 HM is the hardest of any of the GBA series. But I still stand by the notion that FE8 is overall best, considering you can replay it so much compared to the other two. And Creature Campaign.

HHM is fun. FE6 HM is the hardest of any of the GBA series. But I still stand by the notion that FE8 is overall best, considering you can replay it so much compared to the other two. And Creature Campaign.

Yeah but you can max out all your characters so it makes RNG abusing not as fun. :(

Yeah but you can max out all your characters so it makes RNG abusing not as fun. :(

Doing that takes quite a bit of time, at least. The Ruins can be a good challenge all the while training your weaker/lower-leveled units. On a related note, Lyon OP.

There's hard mode. The hardest of the lot being Hector Hard Mode, if you're playing the one with Eliwood, Hector, and Lyndis.

Sounds fun~

In FE6 you beat normal you get Hard Mode which is the hardest of the hard modes of the 3 GBA games

Harder than Lunatic Reverse in FE12? If it is, then I'm not sure if I even want to try it... FE12 Lunatic Reverse was fun, yes... but very stressful at the same time.

Sacred Stones is the best of the 3 in my opinion.

But they are all good games worthy of your time.

My times's very precious.

Obviously not

Hector Hard mode is where it's at.

Where what's at?

Too bad I don't have the ambassador 3DS... Dat digital copy of FE8. :P

Fe6 had an interesting unit, growth wise.

Named Lott.

*looks at Lott's growths*

They're... how should I put this... crappy. Very, very crappy.