At what age did you start shaving?

Junkhead

I started shaving only a couple of months ago, at the age of 17. And no, it wasn't because I didn't have hair growing, it's just that I didn't want my hair to grow really thick and make me look older than I do. But when I did shave, I just loved how smooth my face was.

I used to use scisors around a year before that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I am not particularly lazy, but I don't feel like looking around your profiles to see your actual age. You might as well state the age you've started shaving. c:

I forgot when exactly, but I think it was when I was about 17, as I was still in High School I believe. My parents insisted so much for months, though personally I don't mind either way how long facial hair is.

Hmm...I started shaving in the first half of 8th grade, so that would be when I was 13 years old. The only reason I did, however, was because of a policy at my school that prevented male students from having facial hair.

I think I started shaving in what could be considered something of a regular pattern when I was 16 or 17, just because of how fast it was starting to grow back in to the point of breaking the aforementioned policy.

Now, though, I only shave my beard when it grows out too much. Haven't touched my 'stache since a few months before HS graduation.

14ish, don't remember.

Stopped shaving when I was 20 sometime.

EDIT: stopped shaving clean, at any rate; switched to trimming

Edited by Integrity

Wait, did you have an actual 'stache or just a bunch of little hairs?

Little baby stache. Rest of facial hair came like 2 years later though. Ahhh the awkward phase of life, i dont miss it.

Now I just shave the stache and blast my beard with a trimmer when it gets too nasty.

Edited by redturtle806

Middle of high school, I forget if it was more towards the beginning or 16ish. I hate the way my hair grows, fuckin Canadian Wolverine genes man

OH YOU MEAN FACIAL HAIR

[spoiler=TMI alert you were warned]you have no idea