Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't

what

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

OUT OF ALL THE WILD GUESSES, SMT AND FIRE EMBLEM?!

THIS CROSSOVER ALL MY YES

SCREW THE HATERS I'M GETTING A WIIU.

I suddenly have all the motivation to go back to my sunday part time job now lol

I'm just gonna quote my friend here:

FHATHAFHFUIOMR OAHMGAETHJNATG WHAT.

OKAY

GUYS

SERIOUSLY

I'M THROWING MY MONEY AT MY SCREEN, STUFFING IT INTO EVERY POSSIBLE PORT, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

WHY DOES NOTHING HAPPEN.

HOW CAN I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So do we have any idea what TYPE of game this is? Like, is it still within the strategy category?

I ask just because I wonder if it could be totally something crazy like a fighting game, or something. Not that I'm expecting that, mind you, but knowing Atlus and their affinity for Fighters and how the whole "crossovers" typically ARE fighting games, it just seems like it's within reason at this point. Especially considering how random of a pairing these two were, I think it's not unreasonable.

Though, as someone who's never played SMT, it seems to be more reminiscent of a traditional turn-based RPG, where as FE is a SRPG. Maybe they intend to mash the two types of gamestyles together?

I'm just gonna quote my friend here:

FHATHAFHFUIOMR OAHMGAETHJNATG WHAT.

OKAY

GUYS

SERIOUSLY

I'M THROWING MY MONEY AT MY SCREEN, STUFFING IT INTO EVERY POSSIBLE PORT, BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

WHY DOES NOTHING HAPPEN.

HOW CAN I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Why exactly do people do that^?

Throwing money at the screen (or "stuffing it into every possible port," for that matter" accomplishes nothing. Absolutely nothing. It just gives you a pile of money you have to pick up. :P

Actually, not really, since I'm pretty sure they don't literally thrown money at the screen.

Eh, I guess it's just their way of saying, "I really, really (REALLY) want that game!"

Speaking of money... I'm glad I didn't buy that FE13 3DS (as much as I want it).

I need to save that money for a Wii U. (Or a PS3... I want Ni no Kuni, dang it.)

So do we have any idea what TYPE of game this is? Like, is it still within the strategy category?

I ask just because I wonder if it could be totally something crazy like a fighting game, or something. Not that I'm expecting that, mind you, but knowing Atlus and their affinity for Fighters and how the whole "crossovers" typically ARE fighting games, it just seems like it's within reason at this point. Especially considering how random of a pairing these two were, I think it's not unreasonable.

Though, as someone who's never played SMT, it seems to be more reminiscent of a traditional turn-based RPG, where as FE is a SRPG. Maybe they intend to mash the two types of gamestyles together?

SMT Devil Survivor is an SRPG, it would be easy to convert it over to FE mechanics but not so much the other way around.

Game I've never heard of being crossed over with FE? Well, I'll need to do some research on my free time that I don't have into this series.

Also hello guests.

WH-WH-WH-WHAAAAAAAT

This is freaking CRAZY, HOW could a crossover like this be possible 0_0

Also, I'm not getting my hopes on this getting a US release.

I don't see why not. They announced this in an international Nintendo Direct... which is why Satoru Iwata spoke in English.

So, I stand to reason that the game will also get an international release.

And with NoA pushing the game so much, that'd make lots of sense.

I'm guessing Micaiah will play an important role. You know, Goddess hostess and all that.

Akatsuki no Megami Tensei!

Edited by Jave

I'm guessing Micaiah will play an important role. You know, Goddess hostess and all that.

Akatsuki no Megami Tensei!

You know what I'd find funny, is if Sacred Stones plays a huge role in this plot due to the Monsters and such they have already.