Early Release

Acacia Sgt

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never envied and hated Canada as much as I do now.......I want that game so bad, it riles me up that people are already legitimately playing the real deal when I can't.....angry.gif

On the plus side, we found out Libera's name (Libra) and a bunch of skills, items and other localized names.

Now just waiting on Henry and the kids....

Got any specifics on that?

Sadly no. Just a lot people on GameFaqs stating either that Gamestop has lifted Street Date, and that it has not. Can't say for sure honestly.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

lol I headed out to EBGames in Edmonton today & they were already sold out.....

.....I don't think I'm getting my hands on this game until LONG PAST the 4th...... because pre-orders opened up again in Canada a few hours ago, but they're closed again.......

well, this is what I get for not pre-ordering when I could have. /sobs in a corner.

lol I headed out to EBGames in Edmonton today & they were already sold out.....

.....I don't think I'm getting my hands on this game until LONG PAST the 4th...... because pre-orders opened up again in Canada a few hours ago, but they're closed again.......

well, this is what I get for not pre-ordering when I could have. /sobs in a corner.

Don't worry! You also have the eShop option if your SD isn't full. :Ilyana:

I didn't know about the early release.

...I was working today in the mall I pre-ordered the game.

...Definitely will be late for my first class JUST to pick it up tomorrow. Waiting on BB about my bundle though :(

Edited by LeThiAnh

Don't worry! You also have the eShop option if your SD isn't full. :Ilyana:

Yeah, that's true. But after I download the game I probably won't have any room for DLCs ;~; (depending on how much space DLCs take up that is...wait DLCs are put on the SD card right? lmao~)

I could always get a bigger SD card but... I'm not a fan of digital copies. I like having a cartridge & not a bunch of SD cards lying around with different games on them. lol~

Yeah, that's true. But after I download the game I probably won't have any room for DLCs ;~; (depending on how much space DLCs take up that is...wait DLCs are put on the SD card right? lmao~)

I could always get a bigger SD card but... I'm not a fan of digital copies. I like having a cartridge & not a bunch of SD cards lying around with different games on them. lol~

Yeah the DLC goes into the SD but I've heard a lot from gamefaqs that the full game + all DLC takes up about over 1 gig. :Ilyana:

Yeah the DLC goes into the SD but I've heard a lot from gamefaqs that the full game + all DLC takes up about over 1 gig. :Ilyana:

...huh....

Well then, there go all of my apps. (It's not that a big a price to pay I guess. It's FE13, after all.)

It's not like I plan on getting a bunch of DLC anyway. & I know the game takes up 8000+ blocks.... If worse comes to worst, I suppose I'll have to get the digital copy. lol~

Thanks for the info though♥.