Early Release

Acacia Sgt

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

currently hoping and praying that they decided to rename Speedwings to "Super Absorbent Wings"

*dies*

Oh, unrelated, sort of, but!

Video Games Plus think they'll be shipping out Friday/Monday, but with all the changing info, they reckon it might be sooner.

For bundle importers, they'll be shipping using DHL, and it'll arrive in 2-5 days.

I can't tell you how many other fans are raging at the fact that some people get it way early. I'm perfectly fine with waiting until next week (after all, i have been waiting for this game for two years...one week isn't going to kill me), but I just feel bad for those who have to wait until April to get theirs, especially now that they have to hear that some people are getting it even earlier ._. ;

Yeah, my physical copy from VideoGamePlus will be in stock on the 5th. So I may have to wait a day or two before I have it delivered to me, which isn't all that bad.

Edited by Leif

Graugh! I wasn't able to pre-order it, so I still gotta wait 'til the day it comes out, if not LATER. :cry: Augh...I just PRAY that I get it Monday. I intend to be at the store RIGHT when it opens.

Woohoo Early Release for Canada!

Problem: I'm not getting it until the 24th of February because I'm getting it as a birthday gift. C'est la vie.

You must wait until the 4th february ? That sounds terrible, it's not like Europe must wait like two months.

The guy in the chair across from me decided now would be a good time to start playing with the volume on the asshole

Sorry for offending Europe, but that guy is a DICK.

Well, whether it comes out early or not, it's less than a week, so I don't mind either way, lol. With how super busy I am this semester (what with working full time, school full time, and a GF) it's not like I'd be able to play that much more anyways. XD