DLC Conversation/Script Thread

pichupal

Okay, I read through the scripts you guys posted for Future Past, and I have to know:

Does it explain anywhere why and how there's TWO Morgans floating about?

Nope. If you read a few page back, I post a tiny assumption that the Avatar might have twins and, in story mode, one of them made it through the time hole. Although, now that I think about it, the Avatar we play as might as well have just one Morgan while the TFP Avatar had the twins. Hey... timeline theory.

Also... can I do Laurent/Avatar.... please?

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one conversation that I REALLY want more than all of my other claims ... ;/

Nope. If you read a few page back, I post a tiny assumption that the Avatar might have twins and, in story mode, one of them made it through the time hole. Although, now that I think about it, the Avatar we play as might as well have just one Morgan while the TFP Avatar had the twins. Hey... timeline theory.

Then why were they BOTH named Morgan then???

Seriously, the only thing I can think of is that Grima somehow used his powers of evil or something to make some kind of copy or clone of Morgan or something.

Then why were they BOTH named Morgan then???

Seriously, the only thing I can think of is that Grima somehow used his powers of evil or something to make some kind of copy or clone of Morgan or something.

Beecause Dads can named their children wantever they want. Maybe because they are twin is the reason why the Avater gave them the same name.

But it is just a theory in the end.

This is the one conversation that I REALLY want more than all of my other claims ... ;/

I just want to do it because Laurent is my first son.... and I beat TFP3 already.

Okay, I read through the scripts you guys posted for Future Past, and I have to know:

Does it explain anywhere why and how there's TWO Morgans floating about?

Not really. Grima doesn't even mention there were two Morgans... S/he only referred Morgan as ...well, Morgan.

edit: oops, that's what I get for not checking the next page. XP

Maybe this can be like an oversight by the ...no, I don't know really. It could be twins, but Grima still doesn't refer Morgan as two children.

Edited by Shirley

When Cynthia's group pops up, Grima says: "Impossible! You should all be dead by now... Naga! She must have interfered! Which means Morgan has failed me..."

When Azure'sInigo's group pops up, Grima says: "Grr... Morgan has failed me twice... So much for manipulating the child's sympathies..."

And then as a farewell from Robin: "...Morgan...please forgive me... ...I put you through...so...much..."

Conclusion? ...Who knows. My theory is also that they are twins, but that they aren't actually Robin's children. Brainwashed or something. Maybe the amnesia they have in our timeline was purposeful? Morgan is secretly the mastermind behind the whole thing, and self-induced amnesia so that they wouldn't give anything away until the proper time! *shot*

~~~

Claims Lists (Link to DLC page)

[Note: Items crossed out have been claimed.]

[Note 2: Items not on list have been posted.]

[spoiler=Harvest Scramble]Conversations:

Sully > Miriel - Pikayoshi

Miriel > Cherche - Pikayoshi

Lon'qu > Gregor - Pikayoshi

[spoiler=Summer Scramble]Conversations:

Cherche > Sully - Silver Lightning

Cherche > Panne - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Hot-Spring Scramble]Enter Battle Quotes:

Sully - Pikayoshi

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Kellam - Pikayoshi

Panne - Pikayoshi

Nowi - Pikayoshi

Basilio - Pikayoshi

Flavia - Pikayoshi

Yarne - Zeem

Conversations:

Anna > Say'ri

Flavia > Anna

Flavia > Tiki

Walhart > Priam - Silver Lightning

Emmeryn > Gangrel

Yen'fay > Priam

Aversa > Tiki

Aversa > Gangrel

Brady > Gerome

Cynthia > Kjelle

Severa > Lucina - Shirley

Morgan (M) > Inigo - Shirley

Morgan (M) > Brady - Shirley

Yarne > Owain - Silver Lightning

Yarne > Inigo

Yarne > Gerome - Silver Lightning

Laurent > Inigo

Laurent > Brady

Noire > Lucina

Noire > Kjelle

Noire > Cynthia

Nah > Lucina

Nah > Kjelle - Silver Lightning

Nah > Severa

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 1]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Noire:

[spoiler=Fathers]Frederick

Vaike

Stahl

Lon'qu

Ricken

Kjelle:

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M)

Chrom - Ultimafangirl

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Lon'qu

Ricken

Libra - Wheels

Nah:

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M)

Gaius

Henry

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 2]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Inigo:

[spoiler=Fathers]Virion - Ultimafangirl

Vaike

Kellam

Ricken

Henry - Wheels

Owain:

[spoiler=Fathers]Stahl

Kellam

Ricken - Wheels

Libra - Sangyul

Brady:

[spoiler=Fathers]Chrom - Pikayoshi

Virion

Vaike

Donnel

Yarne:

[spoiler=Fathers]Frederick - Sangyul

Kellam - Wheels

Ricken

Gaius

Libra

Henry

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 3]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Lucina:

Lucina - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Mothers]Sully - Ultimafangirl

Maribelle - Pikayoshi

Laurent:

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M) - Sangyul

Vaike - Wheels

Stahl

Gaius

Gregor - Ace Tactician

Donnel - Ultimafangirl

Gerome:

[spoiler=Fathers]Vaike - Wheels

Lon'qu - Ultimafangirl

Gaius

Libra

Henry - Sangyul

Donnel

Severa:

[spoiler=Fathers]Kellam

Lon'qu - Zeem

Libra - Ultimafangirl

Henry

Donnel

For Apotheosis: if an item is crossed out with no name beside, it has been posted. Also note that this list is a work in progress.

[spoiler=Apotheosis]

Before Prep-Screen Script

After Prep-Screen Script

[spoiler=After Each Round]After Round 1 (completed within 2 turns)

'Round 1 Complete' dialogue

Would you like to quit now?

>Yes

>No

Attempt the secret battles?

>Yes

>No

Face the pegasus knight instead of the monks?

>Yes

>No

After Round 1 (completed in 3 or more turns)

After Round 2

After Round 3

After Round 4

After Battle Script (Normal Route)

After Battle Script (Anna Route)

Edited by Tsamimi

The worst possible thing has happened to my Awakening file. ._. I let my young cousin try the game out, and she accidentally saved over my save file. My super far, all-trained-up, 500+ hour save file. She didn't mean to, and while I know it was an honest accident, I am SO FREAKIN AGONIZED AUGHGHGHGH. This means I can't do my claims, because my other files aren't far enough for Future of Despair, and I haven't unlocked the children characters for my Spa of Bonds claims. Sigh...

So, as much as I hate to do this, I must relinquish all of my claims. All of them. All of my Future of Despair claims, AND all my Spa of Bonds claims, are free and up for grabs. I sincerely apologize for not getting to them sooner.

The worst possible thing has happened to my Awakening file. ._. I let my young cousin try the game out, and she accidentally saved over my save file. My super far, all-trained-up, 500+ hour save file. She didn't mean to, and while I know it was an honest accident, I am SO FREAKIN AGONIZED AUGHGHGHGH. This means I can't do my claims, because my other files aren't far enough for Future of Despair, and I haven't unlocked the children characters for my Spa of Bonds claims. Sigh...

So, as much as I hate to do this, I must relinquish all of my claims. All of them. All of my Future of Despair claims, AND all my Spa of Bonds claims, are free and up for grabs. I sincerely apologize for not getting to them sooner.

Omg.... I'm so sorry to hear that... D: I would be so pained that I might not be able to play it again... At least for the Hot-Spring/Spa of Bonds, you can't grab the children any time soon on your other files? I don't think it should be too difficult if you just grab the children and have them talk while the others kill...

if you really have no other choice, I can cover some of your hot-spring scramble convos. :(

Edited by Shirley

In that case, I'll go ahead and take Libra/Noire, if you don't mind.

[spoiler=Libra > Noire]

Libra: Noire, is that you? Oh, gods be praised! You're alive!

Noire: F-Father?!

Libra: I've crossed the Outrealms to find you. It truly is a miracle. The gods are kind.

Noire: But how are you here? I thought you were...dead...

Libra: I'm not the Libra of the world. I am visiting you from another realm, guided by Naga.

Noire: N-Naga?!

Libra: My time here is short, Noire, so listen well- you are safe now. I have been sent to mete out divine punishment to these foul creatures. Fall back, and give thanks to the benevolent gods for your salvation.

Noire: ...No! I will not!

Libra: Wh-what...?

Noire: It's always gods, gods, gods with you! Why? The gods don't care about you! You devoted your life to them, and they let you die! "Give thanks"?! I curse them every day! If they're so benevolent, why would they let the world get this bad? And why would they take you away from us? You don't know what it was like for Mother and I having to fend for ourselves! And you have no idea what is was like for me when your precious gods took her too!

Libra: ......

Noire: All I ever wanted was to be with my parents... I don't need gods! I need what I always needed- you and Mother!

Libra: Forgive me, Noire. Your point is...well taken... Very well. No more talk of gods. I fight for the sake of my daughter. A daughter who at this moment stands weaponless and prone. Will you allow me to stay close and protect you? Not for the gods' sake, but for my own.

Noire: Father... Of course... That would make me very happy. And I'm sorry for that little outburst. I didn't mean to blaspheme...

Libra: Think nothing of it. The gods forgive all. Now, allow me to eradicate these accursed Risen. Find a safe place,and know that I will be nearby!

Edited by Cyborg-Kangaroo

Oh my gosh. D: THE HORROR... That just...sucks...so much... 500 hours...?

Indeed. "OTL I played it borderline non-stop since launch day, so that's how I...h-had 500+ hours. ;3;

Omg.... I'm so sorry to hear that... D: I would be so pained that I might not be able to play it again... At least for the Hot-Spring/Spa of Bonds, you can't grab the children any time soon on your other files? I don't think it should be too difficult if you just grab the children and have them talk while the others kill...

if you really have no other choice, I can cover some of your hot-spring scramble convos. :(

I'll admit, I cried for just a little bit. 8D; First world problem at it's finest, but it WAS over 500 hours of my life. None of my other two remaining files are ready for convo transcribing... My Lunatic file is only on Chapter 14, and my other file is on Chapter 6. 8D; I don't feel safe grabbing the convos, and I'm not sure if I'll have time in between summer classes and my part-time job. If you'd be willing, you're more than happy to grab my Spa of Bonds convos.

In that case, I'll go ahead and take Libra/Noire, if you don't mind.

Of course, please do.

Indeed. "OTL I played it borderline non-stop since launch day, so that's how I...h-had 500+ hours. ;3;

I'll admit, I cried for just a little bit. 8D; First world problem at it's finest, but it WAS over 500 hours of my life. None of my other two remaining files are ready for convo transcribing... My Lunatic file is only on Chapter 14, and my other file is on Chapter 6. 8D; I don't feel safe grabbing the convos, and I'm not sure if I'll have time in between summer classes and my part-time job. If you'd be willing, you're more than happy to grab my Spa of Bonds convos.

I would too. >_> considering how long you've been playing... and ooooops... Well... I think I can understand why you don't feel safe to grab them anyway... I did all these on Normal... but... I'm still sorry to hear about all that. D: All those hours and time spent...

well, I don't mind, I can cover these of yours for the hot-spring scramble: Avatar -> Owain, Inigo, Severa, Severa -> Lucina, and Morgan(M) -> Inigo and Brady.

Although Avatar -> Lucina, I was wondering, is it going to be the same between female and male? I wouldn't think so but... yeah.

I would too. >_> considering how long you've been playing... and ooooops... Well... I think I can understand why you don't feel safe to grab them anyway... I did all these on Normal... but... I'm still sorry to hear about all that. D: All those hours and time spent...

well, I don't mind, I can cover these of yours for the hot-spring scramble: Avatar -> Owain, Inigo, Severa, Severa -> Lucina, and Morgan(M) -> Inigo and Brady.

Although Avatar -> Lucina, I was wondering, is it going to be the same between female and male? I wouldn't think so but... yeah.

For My Unit/Lucina, I'm not sure. D: But thank you so much. Yes, that would be brilliant.

No problem, and I'm sorry about your...FE13 tragedy. D:

But first, the pre-battle script for TSON. I was lazy and just went ahead and transcribed it from my Hard file.

Merchant:

Well, look who it is! You finally made it to the Outrealm to end all Outrealms! Congratulations, and welcome...to Castle Apotheosis! They say destiny guides the universe's most powerful of heroes here. Why? So that they can finally face foes worthy of their formidable skills! Countless heroes from countless Outrealms await to challenge you here. If that does not frighten... Wait. Oops! I lost my place... Let me start over. *ahem* Countless heroes from countless Outrealms await to challenge you here. Do you consider yourself worthy? I should warn you... The foes you will face possess might beyond that of any human. If that does not fighten you...then enter. Enter, and learn the meaning of fear!

I also grabbed the after prep-screen script too:

Merchant:
Are you ready? You look ready. Shall we start the fight? Very well, I... Uh... Hmm, what came next...? Lemme just check my notes... Ah! Okay, here we go. *ahem* Ladies and gentleman... Welcome! Welcome...to the Feast of the Formidable! Our challengers have traveled far, but is their end near? Or will they survive all five battles and secure their place among the gods? Will this castle crown new kings, or will its stones be coated red with their blood? Let the first battle...begin!

No way in hell am I going any further than that.

I'll cover Faye's conversations in Hot-Spring Scramble now. D: I wonder if I can do it on Hard yet~

I just want to do it because Laurent is my first son.... and I beat TFP3 already.

I want to do it for the same reason, you know, because Laurent is my first son as well >_>

I'll cover Faye's conversations in Hot-Spring Scramble now. D: I wonder if I can do it on Hard yet~

Iono. When I tried to get my Avatar > Owain convo, the enemies were pretty tough, with forges everywhere (except fot the Revenants and Entombed, and maybe the Swordmasters, although I DID see them with Brave Swords, which might be forged).

Edited by Levant Fortner

The forum, YET AGAIN, ate my strikethroughs. More work, le sigh.

edit: There, fixed. Now, me, don't ever use the quick edit option again.

Edited by Tsamimi

Sorry for the unfortunate loss. Here's the Future Past 1 Kjelle and Nah > Avatar (M) convos to cheer you up!

[spoiler=Avatar (M) > Kjelle]Avatar: Kjelle! Are you okay? Have you been hurt?!

Kjelle: Huh? F-Father?! How can this be...?!

Avatar: Even if I were to explain it, I doubt you'd believe me... To put it simply. I've traveled here from another world to save you.

Kjelle: You're...my father from another world?

Avatar: Yes. I may not be the exact man you knew, but in my eyes, you're still my daughter. And if you'll have me, Kjelle, I'll defend you with my life.

Kjelle: Father...of course I'll have you. Thank you so much. I was disarmed and surrounded by the enemy... I was prepared to die. To have my father swoop in and save me... Gods, I'm so happy to see you!

Avatar: Kjelle... You've done more than enough for today. Go find someplace safe, and leave the rest of this battle to me. If we can get you out of here, will you be okay to take the Gemstones back to Ylisse?

Kjelle: Yes, I'll see they get there no matter what. And I promise you I'll never give up again!

[spoiler=Avatar (M)> Nah]Avatar: Wait, is that...? You're Nah, aren't you? The Nah of this world, I mean.

Nah: You're... Huh? But it can't be... Are you my...father?!

Avatar: Poor Nah... I can't imagine how hard it's been for you, I'm so sorry...

Nah: Father! Is it really you? *sob*

Avatar: How could I leave such a vulnerable child all alone...?

Nah: Father... All this time, I thought you were dead! I'm so happy you're still alive!!

Avatar: Oh...oh, no! It's...not what you think, Nah. Gods, I'm such a fool. Listen, I'm from another world. Your father and I... We're not the same person. And once this battle is over, I'll have to go back to the world I came from.

Nah: So my father is...dead after all...

Avatar: I'm so sorry, Nah. I came all this way to save you, and all I've done is make you sad. I can't believe I made a mess of our one chance to be together...

Nah: It's okay. I accepted the loss of my father a long time ago. I'm fine now. And even if you aren't exactly him, I'm still very happy to have met you.

Avatar: You have a very forgiving heart, Nah. But how many tears have you had to shed to earn it? I'm going to make up those tears. I'm going to get you out of here. And I'm not going to say or do anything to make you cry anymore. Okay?

Nah: Thank you, Father. But...I'm welling up again already. Heh. *sniff* And it looks like I'm not the only one...

Avatar: I guess it...*sniff*...runs in the family!

Ah heck, I'll claim the [Avatar > Lucina] and [Avatar > Lucina (spouse)] convos in Hot-Spring Scramble.

~~~

Claims Lists (Link to DLC page)

[Note: Items crossed out have been claimed.]

[Note 2: Items not on list have been posted.]

[spoiler=Harvest Scramble]Conversations:

Sully > Miriel - Pikayoshi

Miriel > Cherche - Pikayoshi

Lon'qu > Gregor - Pikayoshi

[spoiler=Summer Scramble]Conversations:

Cherche > Sully - Silver Lightning

Cherche > Panne - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Hot-Spring Scramble]Enter Battle Quotes:

Sully - Pikayoshi

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Kellam - Pikayoshi

Panne - Pikayoshi

Nowi - Pikayoshi

Basilio - Pikayoshi

Flavia - Pikayoshi

Yarne - Zeem

Conversations:

Flavia > Anna

Flavia > Tiki

Walhart > Priam - Silver Lightning

Emmeryn > Gangrel

Yen'fay > Priam

Aversa > Gangrel

Brady > Gerome

Yarne > Owain - Silver Lightning

Yarne > Inigo

Yarne > Gerome - Silver Lightning

Laurent > Inigo

Laurent > Brady

Noire > Kjelle

Nah > Kjelle - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 1]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Noire:

[spoiler=Fathers]Frederick

Vaike

Stahl

Lon'qu

Ricken

Kjelle:

[spoiler=Fathers]Chrom - Ultimafangirl

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Lon'qu

Ricken

Libra - Wheels

Nah:

[spoiler=Fathers]Gaius

Henry

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 2]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Inigo:

[spoiler=Fathers]Virion - Ultimafangirl

Vaike

Kellam

Ricken

Henry - Wheels

Owain:

[spoiler=Fathers]Stahl

Kellam

Ricken - Wheels

Libra - Sangyul

Brady:

[spoiler=Fathers]Chrom - Pikayoshi

Virion

Vaike

Donnel

Yarne:

[spoiler=Fathers]Frederick - Sangyul

Kellam - Wheels

Ricken

Gaius

Libra

Henry

[spoiler=Future of Despair / The Future Past 3]Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Lucina:

[spoiler=Mothers]Sully - Ultimafangirl

Maribelle - Pikayoshi

Laurent:

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M) - Sangyul

Vaike - Wheels

Stahl

Gaius

Donnel - Ultimafangirl

Gerome:

[spoiler=Fathers]Vaike - Wheels

Lon'qu - Ultimafangirl

Gaius

Libra - Ace Tactician

Henry - Sangyul

Donnel

Severa:

[spoiler=Fathers]Kellam

Lon'qu - Zeem

Libra - Ultimafangirl

Henry

Donnel

For Apotheosis: if an item is crossed out with no name beside, it has been posted. Also note that this list is a work in progress.

[spoiler=Apotheosis]

Before Prep-Screen Script

After Prep-Screen Script

[spoiler=After Each Round]After Round 1 (completed within 2 turns)

>Yes

>No

Attempt the secret battles?

>Yes

>No

Face the pegasus knight instead of the monks?

>Yes

>No

After Round 1 (completed in 3 or more turns)

After Round 2

After Round 3

After Round 4

Secret Battles - Round 1

>Yes

>No

Secret Battles - Round 2

'Round 2 Complete' dialogue

>Yes

>No

Secret Battles - Round 3

'Round 3 Complete' dialogue

>Yes

>No

Secret Battles - Round 4

'Round 4 Complete' dialogue

>Yes

>No

Secret Battles - Round 5

'Round 5 Complete' dialogue

After Battle Script (Normal Route)

After Battle Script (Anna Route)

Edited by Tsamimi

Iono. When I tried to get my Avatar > Owain convo, the enemies were pretty tough, with forges everywhere (except fot the Revenants and Entombed, and maybe the Swordmasters).

well, it can't be that much different from the children's paralogues? But either way, I forgot I need my Normal file to cover Inigo and Brady, haha.

Anyway, the supports from Faye for Hot-Spring Scramble will be here... but ... oh my gosh, I just realized uh, I'll be doing as female Avatar... I assume it should be the same?

Lucina -> Severa:

Part One:

Severa:

*Sigh*

Lucina:
Was that a good sigh or a bad sigh, Severa?
Severa:
Oh, Lucina. Hello. I was just caught up in watching the steam rise off of the pools. It's mesmerizing.
Lucina:
It really is.
Severa:
Brings up all sorts of memories... I don't need to tell you that most of them from the future aren't happy ones.
Lucina:
Yes, I...I can imagine.
Severa:
When we arrived in this time, my first thought was wow, our parents had it easy. I mean, just look at all they have. We grew up on the tales of their struggles, but old war stories are always embellished.
Lucina:
Severa:
But then I took a closer look and saw them working harder than we ever did. They're even more amazing than the stories make them out to be.
Lucina:
I agree completely. We still have so far to go before we can call ourselves their equals. Each day, I'm reminded that we're still just children.
Severa:
Excuse me? What are you babbling about? YOU don't count. You're an exception.
Lucina:
Sorry?
Severa:
You're freakishly strong, smart AND charismatic. I guess that's breeding for you.
Lucina:
Oh, I'm hardly...
Severa:
Ugh, and modest. Just stop already.
Lucina:
...Just between us, there are times when I really struggle.
Severa:
What, really?
Lucina:
Of course. Any boons aside, the exalt's bloodline brings with it a crushing weight. Not a day goes by that I do not flinch under the weight of others' expectations. Or still worse, my own.
Severa:
Huh. Even the mighty Lucina has her moments of doubt.
Lucina:
I'm only human. Still, I try my best to see my lineage as an opportunity. To do good. To make change. Heh, that's something I inherited from my father, as much as the blood we share.
Severa:
Hah, the resemblance is apparent. I wonder if that optimism isn't the real legacy of the exalted line.
Lucina:
Perhaps... I would be proud if it were so.
Part Two:
Severa:
*Sigh*
Lucina:
Again, Severa?
Severa:
More like still. Mostly I've decided to stop bothering to hide it around you.
Lucina:
Hide what, exactly?
Severa:
You're not the only one with insecurities. Or a full-blown inferiority complex...
Lucina:
What? Why should you feel inferior? You're Cordelia's daughter. She's hailed as a genius, and those doing the hailing are impressive enough as it is. No daughter of hers has any cause to feel inadequate.
Severa:
Yes, I'm quite familiar with my mother's talents, thanks. That's just the problem. I failed to inherit any of them. I try and I try, and still I feel I'm just barely keeping up...
Lucina:
Severa...
Severa:
But I can't even get anyone to acknowledge my effort, either. Whatever I do, it's because I'm the great Cordelia's daughter. That's how it's always been. Oh, sure, swans are all beauty and grace above the water's surface. Nobody bothers to notice they're flailing their legs like mad just to keep afloat...
Lucina:
In the old story, it's the little swan that has the most trouble seeing how beautiful it is.
Severa:
Yup, that's me! An ugly duckling! Except I'm not going to magically grow up to be like my mother...
Lucina:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean... That was thoughtless of me.
Severa:
No, it's fine. You're right. Anyway, now you know. That's all I needed, was one person to—
Lucina:
No. If I'm the only one who knows, let me be the first to say this.
Severa:
...Huh?
Lucina:
Severa, your strength is a product of your own hard work and dedication. Cordelia is an amazing woman, but you have a light in you wholly distinct from hers. I've seen it with my own eyes time and again in the battles we've fought, past and future. I'm sure the others have as well. And I hope they can see where the credit for that lies.
Severa:
Lucina... Thank you. It feels good to hear that, especially from you. I feel...vindicated. Would you maybe want to do this again sometime? Talk, I mean. Just us two? We can unload all our pent-up complaints about our perfect parents!
Lucina:
What?! I...I don't have nay complaints about mine...
Severa:
No? You're no fun at all. Well, whatever. You can sit there and listen to me, then. I've got enough for both of us!
Lucina:
Ha ha. I don't doubt it...
Severa:
All right, let's hurry up and get through this battle. Then it's into the bath for some girl talk!

Morgan(M) -> Inigo:

Part One:

Morgan:

Inigo:
Uhh, Morgan? Everything all right? You're just staring off into space.
Morgan:
Oh, Inigo! Sorry, I was just running through strategies in my head. If I can come up with something good, it'll help lighten my mother's load.
Inigo:
Aw, that's great. Here, let me help. I'm all for helping out Robin!
Morgan:
Wow, Inigo, I'm impressed! It doesn't stop you even if she's someone's wife or mother, does it? Still, I'm afraid I can't let you have her. Got to keep the family peace. You understand.
Inigo:
Umm... I'm not sure YOU do? I think you've misunderstood my intentions here. I really just meant to help out as a friend and fellow soldier.
Morgan:
Oh, really? Gosh, I'm sorry. I just assumed yuo were doing your usual gigolo thing. In that case, I'd love your help!
Inigo:
Sheesh, what kind of animal do you take me for? Actually, don't answer that. What sort of plan did you have in mind?
Morgan:
I was thinking of hitting the spring with lightning.
Inigo:
What?!
Morgan:
I was just reading a while ago about how lightning travels through water! If that's the case, then zapping the water should leave all the bad guys crispy, right?!
Inigo:
Yeah, and most of the good guys too! No, no way. We are NOT doing that. Gah, I can just see them all floating in the springs now... Is that what you want?!
Morgan:
Hmm. I suppose not. Oh well. Better keep thinking, then.
Inigo:
Phew, I'm glad I stopped to ask...
Morgan:
Ooh! What about using flame magic to bring the pools to a boil?! We'll stew the Risen and end this battle in one fell swoop!
Inigo:
Bleh, most disgusting soup ever... Can we find a plan that lets us win and still actually enjoy the baths afterward?
Morgan:
Hmm, good point. I don't think I want to go for a soak in undead stock. Something else, then... This is pretty tough!
Inigo:
I think it's great your ideas are so...unique, Morgan. But, um... Perhaps they're a bit TOO imaginative? And by that I mean sociopathic. Have you got anything a little more, I don't know, normal? Something nice and basic?
Morgan:
Something basic... Ooh, I know! Yes, that's perfect! You gave me just the answer I was looking for!
Inigo:
I did? Dare I even ask?
Part Two:
Morgan:

All right, so maybe Operation Play-Dead-in-the-Hot-Springs wasn't so perfect...

Inigo:

Yeah, the part where our allies all thought we were dead was kind of a glaring flaw.

Morgan:
Rgh, and here I thought we'd really nailed it this time! We'd just float there, still as a log, waiting in ambush... Then as soon as the Risen were fool enough to think we were dead and came near... POW! Tricking your enemies into lowering their guard is introductory strategy. Super basic. Plus it had the added bonus of us enjoying a soak int he baths for a while too.
Inigo:
...Except our allies got to us first, and we got violently dragged out of the water. And it turns out having a ton of healing spells cast on you when you're not hurt? Leaves a guy kind of nauseous...
Morgan:
Yeah, no kidding... But the worst was seeing my mother bawling her eyes out.
Inigo:
Yeah, I think it's safe to say this plan was a dud. We had everyone worried.
Morgan:
I'm sorry, Inigo. It's bad enough my strategy stank. I didn't mean to get you in trouble too...
Inigo:

huh? No, don't apologize! I only went along with the plan because I also thought it would work. I should be apologizing. I said I'd help and then hardly did a thing.

Morgan:

Well, I thought you were a huge help. I really appreciate your advice, Inigo. Plus it was a lot of fun brainstorming with you!

Inigo:
Heh, yeah? Well, good to hear it. Today was kind of tragic, but we won't give up. You'll be putting Robin out of work with your brilliant strategies soon enough! Maybe I should start reading up on tactics myself...
Morgan:

You mean it?! As it just so happens, I have a title I would absolutely recommend! And the margins are full to bursting with my mother's notes! It's incredible. If you're interested, I'd be happy to lend it to you!

Inigo:

Really? Sure, thanks!

Morgan:
No problem! I've got it stowed right... Oh.
Inigo:
Wow, that'rs certainly...wet. You, uh...you had this on you when we were soaking in the springs, didn't you?
Morgan:
Yes... Yes, I did. Ugh, it's swelled up to three times its size.
Inigo:
The text is bleeding everywhere too. And this was annotated? Sounds important...
Morgan:
Oh, it's all right, actually! I have a spare—an exact copy.
Inigo:

Wait, seriously?!

Morgan:
Yup! I'm kind of a klutz, so I try to be prepared for every eventuality. I'll lend you that one once we get back to camp!
Inigo:

Well, that's a relief. Though it's kind of sad that you EXPECT these sorts of accidents... Still, I'm glad to hear it wasn't irreplaceable! Anyway, thanks, Morgan. I promise I'll take good care of that copy.

Morgan(M) -> Brady:

Part One:

Brady:

Hey, Morgan. Still no luck with them memories of yours?
Morgan:
Not yet, I'm afraid.
Brady:
Sorry to hear it. Hopefully soon, though. You tried different ways of jogging it? Shock therapy and all that?
Morgan:
More than I probably ought to have! I've tried falling from great heights, hitting my head against walls, you name it. Still no memories, and probably a few hairline fractures for my trouble...
Brady:
That sounds like an awful lot of shock and not much therapy. You gotta be careful. Well, anyway, I just... Oh! Why not try going for a soak after we nix these Risen?
Morgan:
Sure, but...why?
Brady:
Hot springs are supposed to be good for your health, right? Maybe they can fix whatever's wrong with ya.
Morgan:
An interesting theory! Leave it to an expert healer to bring in fresh ideas!
Brady:
I've actually been studyin' the therapeutic effects of spots like this for a while now.
Morgan:
Oh, right! I saw a sign nearby that bore a list of them!
Brady:
They're good for all kinds of ailments. Muscle stiffness, joint pain, circulation, you name it.
Morgan:
Hmm, no, I recall it mentioned something else... Ah! That's right, it was "highly effective against amnesia"!
Brady:
What?! You serious? Then what are you doing? Get in there already!
Morgan:
You think I should submerge myself head first for a while?
Brady:
Uh... why don't you start by just bathin' like a normal person...?
Morgan:
Ooh! Another novel insight!
Brady:
I'd say your plan was a lot more novel than mine. Also dumber. So where'd you see that sign, anyway? Which spring was it? Let's go for a dunk!
Morgan:
What, together? Wait, are you hunting after lost memories too? Are we brothers in oblivion?!
Brady:
No, you nutball. I'm comin' along to make sure you don't drown yourself! Now c'mon, let's go! March!
Morgan:
Yes, sir!
Part Two:
Brady:
So where's this spring that's supposed to cure amnesia at already?
Morgan:
Hmm, we should have found it by now... Where did I see that sign?
Brady:
It's weird that we've been looking this long and still haven't found nothin'.
Morgan:
Agreed... Maybe it was just a mirage? A trick of the steam? ...Or maybe it's hidden.
Brady:
Hmm, it's a possibility. This IS a mystical spring that cures memory loss, after all. Maybe it's little wonder we can't just waltz right up to it.
Morgan:
Well, that presents quite the quandary! What do you think we should do?
Brady:
Ain't it obvious? We wipe out the Risen, then take all the time we need to find it!
Morgan:
What? I can't ask you to spend that kind of time on me!
Brady:
It's my time to spend how I like, ain't it? This place could hold the key to getting all your memories back. Besides, you're my... You know, we're allies or whatever! It's fine!
Morgan:
Wow, Brady. I'm a little surprised to hear you say that. But it's a good surprise! I really appreciate it! Thanks, Brady!
Brady:
Yeah, don't mention it.
Morgan:
...Ahh! There! There it is!
Brady:
You found it?! Seriously? Nice work!
Morgan:
Yes, just behind those rocks! That's the sign there. I'm sure of it!
Brady:
Let's have a look. "Therapeutic benefits of spring bathing"... Stiff joints...check. Circulation...check. Hey, what gives?! It doesn't say a damn thing about amnesia!
Morgan:
It doesn't? Huh... It doesn't. How odd. I'm sure this was the sign... Oh well. I must have misread it, hah!
Brady:
Haw?! How do you misread "stiff joints" for "cures your weird brain problems"?! Yeesh, and here I went and got my hopes up...
Morgan:
Sorry about that... I suppose it was wishful thinking on the part of my subconscious.
Brady:
Well, your subconsciuos just wasted a chunk of our day.
Morgan:
Be that as it may, I still think going for a soak sounds like a fun time!
Brady:
Yeah, I guess it does. All right, c'mon. Let's cream these Risen, then kick back!
Morgan:
Count me in!

Part One:

Severa:
Mmm, this steam feels incredible! AND it's good for the complexion? This place is too good to be true.
Robin:
Severa, what are you doing?
Severa:
Ooh, perfect timing, Robin! Check out this spring. Its water are supposed to work miracles for your skin!
Robin:
Oh yeah?
Severa:
Yup! Just one soak, and you'll be smooth as a baby's butt! You should give it a try, Robin. Here, I'll waft some of this steam at you.
Robin:
Er, thanks, Severa, but this isn't really the time. We're in the heat of battle here!
Severa:
Oh, a few minutes won't hurt anyone. Besides, I don't see any Risen around.
Robin:
Yes, which probably means they're hiding. You can spend as long as you like in the baths after this. Try to focus for now?
Severa:
Gawds, all right, all right. Fine. Can I at least dip my hand in for a minute? It's colder than you'd think out here, and my grip is starting to suffer...
Robin:
Sure, I think we can spare one minute.
Severa:
Woo! Hot spring, here I come! ...Wooow, it's sooo waaarm! Aaaah, I can't get over how good it feels! Oh, my achy knuckles! My poor joints have never felt better! I feel alive again!
Robin:
You sound like an old man...
Severa:
Who cares? It's not like there's anyone around but you to hear me.
Robin:
What's THAT supposed to mean?
Severa:
...AIEEEEEEEEE!
Robin:
What's wrong?! Risen lurking in the water?!
Severa:
My hand is so smooth!
Robin:
Huh?
Severa:
SO SMOOTH. MY HAND! Look! I just soaked the right one, and my left hasn't touched the water. Look how rosy my weapon hand is! How perfectly soft and supple it's become!
Robin:
Uh, yes, very impressive. Not worth the heart attack you just gave me, but great. Though it's hardly a miracle for hot water to improve circulation and rinse away dirt.
Severa:
If a quick dip of the fingers does this much, just imagine a full-body soak...
Robin:
Severa... Please don't jump in. Please, please don't jump in. Don't. Do. It.
Severa:
Robin:
SEVERA!
Severa:
Hwuh?! O-oh... Robin. D-don't be silly. I would never dream of jumping in fully clothed! Sure, I want my skin looking beautiful, but not at the expense of my clothes! Anyway, we'd better get back to the fight. Don't make me leave you behind!
Robin:
Hurricane Severa sweeps through again...
Part Two:
Severa:
Robin... You have anything I could use to dry off?
Robin:
Gah, what happened, Severa? You're drenched! You didn't actually...
Severa:
No, I did NOT jump in! Show me the girl who wants to leap into a pool fully clothed! ...I slipped. A pack of Risen flanked me out of nowhere, I got startled, and I slipped...
Robin:
Well, I'm glad you're only soaked, then. Hold on, I'll get you a cloth.
Severa:
That'd be great, thanks. And please. I left the lot of them floating facedown in the water. Trust me, I made sure they got what they deserved.
Robin:
Hah! That's our Severa.
Severa:
Amazing, aren't I? *Sigh* But if I'm going to fall into a spring, it could at least be one good for my skin... Instead, I wound up dunked in a pool meant to help backaches and stiff shoulders! Between that and my pruned fingers, I feel like an old lady...
Robin:
Hah! That's kind of ridiculous.
Severa:
It is, isn't it? Hee hee... Totally...completely...*sniff*...r-ridicu...*sniff*...lous... *Sniff* Oh, gods... *sob* Waaaaaaaaah!
Robin:
Severa?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?
Severa:
N-no, I'm just.... I'm just... *wheeze* I'm just so HAPPY!
Robin:
Huh?
Severa:
I mean, think about it. *sniff* We're fighting off hordes of monsters, yet we're cracking up over a silly spring? There was never any laughing like this in the future. Ever. I like to think I haven't gone totally soft since coming to this era, but still... *sniff* Back then, you always had to wonder if you wouldn't be better off dead. Every time a battle ended, you knew there was nothing but more bleakness ahead. There was never any talk about "after this battle" or "after the war."
Robin:
That sounds more hopeless than I can possibly imagine...
Severa:
But here, we're all abuzz about what fun plans we have waiting for us, you know? Soaking in the springs... Taking in the sights... Going shopping for souvenirs... It seems so unreal. We didn't dare to dream about that sort of thing back in our time. But it's waiting for us. Actual free time. No one to bury. No new battle to prepare for. It's ours to do whatever we want with. And that idea just... It made me so happy. I...
...... Life has thrown so much at you, Severa, but look at you. You're still standing strong. After all that hard work and perseverance, I'd say you've earned one heck of a day off.
Severa:
I...I should hope so... All right, it's settled, then. After this, I'm headed straight to that bath, and I'm not leaving till I'm positively aglow!
That's the spirit. Though I'd say you're already glowing pretty bright as it is.
Severa:
Wha—?! C-cut that out... You don't need to make stuff up...
Robin:
Hey, I just said what I thought. That's all.
Severa:
W-well, flattery will get you nowhere! Anyway, here's your cloth back. No more chatter. I want as much time in those springs as possible!
Well, all right. Just be safe.
Severa:
...... But, um...thank you...
Huh? For what...?
Severa:
F-for the stupid towel, of course! Don't think for a minute it's because you called me radiant or let me cry at you. This and that are completely separate!
Heh heh. Duly noted.

Part One:

Inigo:

Hrm... Nothing. There's nothing good!
Robin:
Looking for something, Inigo?
Inigo:
Oh! Hello, Robin! I was just searching for a memento.
Robin:
A memento?
Inigo:
Yes. Some little token or trinket to remind you of the places you've been. Seashells from the shore, that sort of thing. Wherever I go, I try to find some souvenir to keep the memory fresh whenever I see it.
Robin:
What a charming idea.
Inigo:
Heh heh. Credit goes to my mother. It's a habit I picked up from her.
Robin:
Lovelier still, then. So what have you found to keep the springs fresh in mind?
Inigo:
Absolutely nothing! At first, I thought to collect up some of these red leaves. But unless I keep them pressed in a book or the like, they'd be shredded in days. Anything I take will be jostled around in a pack on the road. I'd prefer it were durable.
Robin:
Ah, a good point. What about some springwater, then? That CAN'T break.
Inigo:
...Is that a joke, Robin? You'd have me haul a skin of springwater everywhere I go for the rest of the war? Sloshing away as we march the roads? In combat?! Does that sound like fun to you?
Robin:
...No, it doesn't.
Inigo:
No! It doesn't! Yeesh, I'm mortified just imagining it. ...Besides, I already have thought of that, and I don't have any empty skins.
Robin:
But you thought of it!
Inigo:
Ha ha ha. Well, sure. It's the most obvious thing to pick, isn't it? I also tried to shave a few shards off of some of these giant rocks.
Robin:
Oh?
Inigo:
But they're awfully hard.
Robin:
Er, yes, well... Boulders are like that. I'm impressed the thought even crossed your mind to try.
Inigo:
Didn't do me much good. I'm this close to conceding defeat. Maybe I'll just settle for a little chunk of a Risen or something...
Robin:
What?! Ew! No! Augh! Besides, is THAT the memory of this place you want to keep? There's got to be SOMETHING better than that. Let's keep looking, yeah?
Inigo: All right... I'll think on it as I fight.
Part Two:
Inigo:
Robin!
Robin:
Hm? Oh, hey, Inigo. Did you find your memento?
Inigo:
I think so! There was a pebble in the shallows. It has a purplish hue that really evokes the springs and foliage. I think it's perfect!
It's lovely. I'm glad you were able to find something.
Inigo:
Me too! I'll not forget this trip as long as I have this. I'll treasure it. Always...
Robin:
Oh...? I didn't realize these momentos meant quite so much to you, Inigo.
Inigo:
They do. Well, not the mementos so much as the memories behind them. I'm still rather shy on fun memories, you see... The future wasn't exactly a happy place. Even after coming here, the stretch of time before I met up with you all was... difficult.
Robin:
Y-yes... Of course.
Inigo:
Plus, once peace is won, that's it. Whether we're able to return to a spared future or not, it will still mean good-bye. I'm eager to tuck away all the good memories I can before that happens.
Robin:
What do you mean it's good-bye even if you can't return?
Inigo:
It won't be much longer till I'm born in this world. The real me, I mean. I have no place beside him. It wouldn't be right. That puts a pretty tight limit on the time I have together with you all. Heh. It's going to be awfully quiet...
Robin:
Inigo...
Inigo:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ramble on. I'll be just fine. I've got this stone! I'm sure it'll see me through any lonely night, I'm sure. Really, I'm just happy I was able to find something!
Robin:
...... Can I see it for a moment? The stone.
Inigo:
Hm? Oh, sure. Here you go.
Robin:
HNNRAGH!
Inigo:
Whaaat?! D-did you just...? What, is this some new game where you make me go fetch my prized posessions?
Robin:
That's no prize, Inigo! You don't need it.
Inigo:
I'm sorry?!
Robin:
You think you can lock away all your happy memories in a rock and stew in solitude? If so, I think you need to think again!
Inigo:
Robin, that isn't your—
Robin:
If you feel lonely, or if you want to see us, then just do it—come and see us! If time or circumstances ever split us up, it's our job to come back together again.
Inigo:
Robin...
Robin: Or what? You think we'd treat you like some kind of inconvenience? Some burden? Is that the sort of people you think we are? That the bonds we share are that flimsy?
Inigo:
I don't think that. I don't think either of those things! I could never feel that way about any of you...
Robin:
Then it's simple, isn't it? You can come back to us whenever you like. And don't ever talk about making memories "while you still can." We've an amazing future ahead of us, full of all kinds of fun experiences. In fact, it's our responsibility to MAKE that future! That's why you came here, isn't it?
Inigo:
...... ...It is. You're right, obviously. I shouldn't be thinking about bottling up my happiness to drown out my sorrows later. I should be making memories as a record of how we built a future where I can be happy! All right. Seems like we've got our work cut out for us... For starters, we'll have to make the most of these springs after the battle's through! You'll join me, won't you, Robin?
Robin:
You couldn't stop me if you tried. After all, no one needs a set of happy new memories more than me!
Inigo:
Ha ha, true! And thank you. Even if our paths should part someday, I feel as if today's memories will keep me... I'll be able to live with a smile, knowing I was able to share in all this with all of you. But...if I still get lonely from time to time, I'll come knocking on your door. I hope that whenever that is, no matter how many times it happens, you'll let me in. ...That you'll be there to say "welcome home."

Part One:

Owain:

The steam, a veil of ghostly white. Trees, a riot of fiery crimson... My heart burns with a longing for home in the face of this nostalgic idyll.

Robin:
Hey, Owain. I'm about to make a sweep of the area. Care to join m—
Owain:
No doubt that parched world cries out in anger and sadness at our abandonment. Heh... It would seem some sliver of frail human sentimentality yet lives in my breast.
Robin:
Uh, am I interrupting? Because if so... HEY! OWAIN!
Owain:
Waugh?! Wha— Robin?! S-sorry. Did you have some need of me?
Robin:
I came to talk strategy. Will you help me take care of the Risen in this area?
Owain:
Yes, of course! Onward, friend! We strike at once!
Robin:
No, we don't. Hold a minute, Owain.
Owain:
Huh?
Robin:
It's too dangerous to rush them head-on. I'll brief you on the assault strategy I've prepared.
Owain:
Assault strategies? Briefings?! This...is...AWESOME! Blood...raging! So! What are my directives?
Robin:
I'll have you stand by, concealed in the shadows of that edifice there. I'll serve as a lure to draw them near, then you leap out and strike them from behind.
Owain:
You're giving me the juicy part?! At...at long last, the vast power hidden with me has been acknowledged! Understood! I will see to it your words are made fact. You shall be made a prophet! Henceforth, this operation shall be known as Code Bloodleaf Shadowstalker!
Robin:
...What?
Owain:
Now, to get into place. Formation Missing Link is go! You see, the missing link is between us. They won't think we're working together... But we ARE!
Robin:
Yes, that's...that's wonderful, Owain.
Owain:
Rragh! My sword arm is writhing! Straining against my iron will! Thirsty for action! Yet if I indulge its destructive appetite now, Code Bloodleaf etc. will be compromised! Be calm, arm! Soon... Soon you will have your fill! So for now, be calm!
Robin:
Rgh, no! The Risen have heard us! Change of plans, Owain.
Owain:
What?! B-but Code Bloodleaf! Well...so be it. My blade is ever at your command. I await your next strategy!
Robin:
No strategy. Now that they've spotted us, we'll have to try our luck head-on.
Owain:
Whaaat?! But that's so much less awesome! Why don't we— Hey, wait! You said it was too dangerous to charge in alone! At least let me take the vanguard! Um, the rear guard? ...Honorable mention?! Don't leave meee!

Part Two:

Owain:
They were a fearsome adversary. For a brief moment's time, I was tempted to unleash my true power...
Robin:
Hey, Owain?
Owain:
Ah! Yes? Ready to discuss our next strategy?
Robin:
Oh, no. It's actually something I've been wanting to ask you about for a while. Why do you alway speak like you're delivering lines in a stage play?
Owain:
This is no mere act, my friend. No part of hollow deception... This is my true self. Aye, when the power hidden within me surges, it erupts forth in prophetic speech.
Robin:
Er, right. Of course... And what is this hidden power exactly? I guess you are of the exalted bloodline, so it's entirely possible you've got something.
Owain:
Y-yes, of course... Were I to bring my full force to bear, it would surpass even that of my uncle...
Robin:
Wow, really?! I had no idea!
Owain:
Robin:
Um, Owain?
Owain:
...... ...Not really, no. That was acutally a lie. I'm sorry, Robin. I know perfectly well I don't have any special power... Uncle Chrom and Lucina are fit to bend the world to their whims, and I've got nothing.
Robin:
What?! Owain, that's not...
Owain:
But I'd do anything to be like them. Every time I watched someone die in that world, I thought that. I begged and prayed. In the end, I thought maybe if I started acting like it were true, then maybe...
Robin:
I see. So that's your reason...
Owain:
You're welcome to laugh, Robin. But that sort of senseless hope was the only way to survive in that world.
Robin:
I would never laugh! No one would after hearing that story!
Owain:
Robin...
Robin:
So you don't have any mystical power or hidden secret. You still crossed time as one of a chosen few to wage a war to save the world!
Owain:
Robin:
So you should feel—
Owain:
A chosen few... Crossing time to...save the world...
Robin:
Er, you all right?
Owain:
You...you're right! This whole time, I'd been describing myself in those terms... But I never had someone else validate them. I think I'd begun to lose confidence... But I AM a chosen warrior, fated to spare the world from its cruel fate! I knew it! Heh... Thank you, Robin! I feel ready to take on the entire cosmos!
Robin:
What, already? I barely said anything... W-well, so much the better? Besides, I probably should have seen that coming.
Owain:
Ah! Robin!
Robin:
Wh-what now?
Owain:
Rejoice, my genius compatriot, for yonder lurks a pack of Risen. The time to recommence the late Operation Bloodleaf Shadowstalker is nigh!
Robin:
Um, Owain? I'm really glad you're feeling better, and I'm sure the future was bleak and all... But I KNOW you're doing that just because you think it makes you sound impressive...

....PHEW. I'm done now, I think. @_@

well, it can't be that much different from the children's paralogues? But either way, I forgot I need my Normal file to cover Inigo and Brady, haha.

I was thinking about my hard mode file when I said that, if I wasn't clear.

I was thinking about my hard mode file when I said that, if I wasn't clear.

Yes, I know. I was comparing the scramble with the children's paralogue on Hard mode... I...grinded rather too much on Hard that I've already turned Hard into Normal/Easy. .__.;; and then adding that I haven't gotten all the children on Hard so I had go resort to my Normal file to grab those conversations.

I also...could have gotten Nah/Lucina down too... as well as Gerome and Brady. I'll think about it when I get my dinner ready. Or... I'll do Nah/Lucina and Nah/Severa after dinner. I MIGHT be able to get Noire -> Lucina and Cynthia done too, but I...have to check out how well I do on Hard. Noire sucks on my Normal file.

Edited by Shirley