DLC Conversation/Script Thread

pichupal

[spoiler=Lost Bloodlines 1]

Henry talks to Legion:

Legion: Uwee hee! Yous from the Outrealms?

Henry: Sure am! What's it to ya?

Legion: Yous and mes are like peas in a pods. Never thought we'd meet a mans so much like ourselves! Uwee hee!

Henry: Hardly! Yeah, I may wallow in blood and giggle at the screams of widows... But you and me, the same? Nope!

Legion: Are too.

Henry: What makes you so sure?

Legion: What makes yous so unsure?

Henry: I've got morals and a code of honor. Right and wrong and so forth. ... Might be a little messed up, I guess, but I still have 'em.

Legion: Rights and wrongses don't matter--only doing what we's been told.

Henry: There, see? We're not peas in a pod. We're like two different pods.

Legion: Uwee hee, so we is.

Henry: But since we're on the same side, we can still wreak havoc together.

Legion: Uwee hee! Now there's motivations we can get behind! Blood-filled battles for both of us!

Ricken talks to Etzel:

Ricken: Ugh...

Etzel: What's wrong, boy? Carried your troubles here from the other world?

Ricken: No, it's nothing like that.

Etzel: You can't fool me. We're all counting on you, you know? If you aren't focused, we suffer for it.

Ricken: You mean that? You're really counting on me?

Etzel: Why wouldn't we?

Ricken: It's just...everyone treats me like a child. I've all but given up on feeling needed.

Etzel: Time you ran home, then.

Ricken: What?! And leave Chrom? I could never--

Etzel: Then gird your loins and fight! Are you a man? Only you can decide. Don't let others decide for you.

Ricken: Hey, you're right!

Etzel: If you want to feel needed, make yourself necessary. Let them weigh you in good deeds, not in birthdays. ...And stop moping.

Ricken: I don't think I've ever gotten better advice. Thanks! Now it's time to earn my place on the field!

Aless

Regular:

I am the black knight, Aless. Fight now, or flee!

Cynthia battles Aless:

Cynthia: Aha! Now here's a worthy foe!

*Ahem* In the name of truth and justice, I, Cynthia, challenge you--

Aless: What obnoxious patter is this? Do you want me to swat you, fly?

Cynthia: Hey, you have to let me finish my intro! Those are the rules!

Death:

Are all your kind...such titans on the battlefield?

Skasaher

Regular:

Depart in silence and you will be spared. ...No? Then accept your end.

Owain > Skasaher

Owain: Outrealm ruffian, prepare to be vanquished by the Inrealm's holy power!

Skasaher: ... Let us both pray you wield weapons better than you do vocabulary.

Deathquote

... I wish you and I...had met as allies...

Arthur

Regular:

You want to fight me? I hope you weren't expecting to win.

Ricken > Arthur:

Arthur: What's this? A child?

Ricken: I'M NOT A CHILD! Gods, how many times do I have to tell people that?

Deathquote:

I was...a fool to make light of...those summoned soldiers...

Yey wasted time. Need to check posts more often.

Ignore the Aless, cynthia, and Henry stuff.

Edited by Fayt

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of things to add...

Sorry sorry sorry about the claims thing - I've been pretty slow updating from some family/school/work stuff, so some of it is just me being slow updating the topic. I don't think I've been really strict about it, but do try to claim before you post your conversations so people don't double work on things - although there's not much I can do about it if it happens.

I opened up claims for LB2 and 3, and I'll go through one of the japanese wikis, probably peg.knight, to double check the conversations. I've been grabbing most of them from the conversation section on the site, so I can send in the corrections - maybe once LB is done. Probably should've noticed Etzel popping up twice - and how you can't fight him as an ally. Speaking of which, I might have forgotten to add Etzel and Gaius to LB2... better check that.

In the process of updating the wiki page as well - it might take a while. Also updating the first post to see what's missing.

For LB2, I'll take the K Marth battle and death quotes, and battle quotes with Avatar (F) and Chrom, the Prince Marth battle and death quotes and battle quote with Lucina, and Alm's battle and death quotes and battle quote with Morgan (M).

For LB3, I'll take Nanna's battle with Avatar (F), Sigurd and K Marth's battles with Chrom, Seliph's battle with Morgan (M), and Pr Marth's battle with Lucina.

I should be able to get my LB1 quote up tomorrow sometime, sorry for the delay.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Yarr. Script for CoY 2 and 3. And I think everything else that's missing for CoY3. (Aside from Sigurd's convo with Walhart, of course.) Oh, I'll have to get the Celica/MaAvatar convo after supper... (I'm late for supper...!!) Got it.

[spoiler=Champions of Yore 2]Before Battle

Chrom

Wait. Are we in the same Outrealm as before...? Quick, let's get out of here before that old das--

Old Hubba

You're back! You really came back! ...I can't believe you came back. I mean, of course you came back! Just as I divoned! ...Divined? ...Divinidated?

Chrom

Hubba, listen...

Old Hubba

Oh, if only Beatrice were still here to see you take pity on her doddering old husband. She was a big supporter of charity, you know. She married me, after all! Heh ha...

Chrom

Hubba! Enough! Just point us to your stolen Einherjar cards, and we'll be on our way.

Old Hubba

*Ahem* Yes, well, actually I had a vision that we'd find the thief in three...two...

Aversa

Oh my, Hubba. Did you follow me all the way here? I do love a man with endurance...

Old Hubba

There she is, right on schedule! The filthy, lying, exquisite beauty who stole my cards!

Chrom

Wait a minute... Isn't that...

Old Hubba

Oho! Does she look familiar? Even so, I can assure you this is not the woman you know. She comes from a different world than you or I--one already well on its way to ruin. Be warned, she's not to be underestimated. Or trusted. ...Or shown secret heirlooms.

Aversa

Especially not while I have all your big, strong Einherjar to protect me, Hubba. You never told me all your calling cards summoned heroes from the past! You of all people know how much I love antiques, Bubbles...

Old Hubba

I told you, you don't get to call me that anymore! ...Rrrgh! See what she does?! Honestly, I'd love to help you fight her...if only I hadn't thrown my back out. But hey, at least I have the Einherhar you reclaimed for me last time! Now let's see... Come forth, my brave and comely heroines! Lend us your swords and shapely muscles!

Eirika

As you wish. I will strike down any wrongdoers.

Lyn

I'll show you what I can do with a blade.

Celica

I hope we can end this with as little bloodshed as possible...for their sake.

Old Hubba

Heh heh... Not bad, eh? Eh? Well then, good luck!

Start Battle

Aversa

I'm counting on you, my sweet prince.

Pr. Marth

Of course, milady. I am yours.

Chrom

Wait, Marth? ...Again? And he looks...different.

Old Hubba

It's another reflection of the same man. Hmm, how can I explain this... Just as no two artists would paint him the same way, so, too, his cards differ. Even cards of the same person have different appearances and abilities...

Pr. Marth

So, you knaves have come to kidnap Lady Aversa? I will not allow it. Leave now, before any harm comes to you.

Old Hubba

You are mistaken, Prince Marth! We're not kidnappers, I assure you! We would never think of tying her up and making her beg for mercy!

Chrom

Hubba, weren't you the one saying Einherjar can't be reasoned with?!

Pr. Marth

Enough of your lies. Draw your weapons and die with honor!

Old Hubba

Welp, was worth a try. Did my part! The rest is up to you and yours, Chrom.

Chrom

Uh, yes, Hubba. Thanks so much for the assistance...

>Battle Start

>Visit Western Village

Villager

Ugh... Try plowin' a field when armies are marchin' through left and right. Get off my land, you sons of... Whazzat? Ya say ye'll leave as soon as you STOP the fighting? In that case, here. Consider it my humble way of sayin' "Hurry the hell up!"

>Visit Eastern Village

Villager

What a bleedin' nightmare! Who brought an army down upon our peaceful village? Eh? Was it YOU? ...No? Oh, so ye've come to drive off those dastards? I see. Then here! Take this, and finish the job before we have to get uncivilized!

>End of first Player Phase/Start of first Enemy Phase

Roy

This doesn't feel right... Are we really doing what's best for this kingdom?

Post-Battle

Aversa

Well, well. Your new friends are quite something, Bubbles. Perhaps I'd best retreat for now. See you later...

Chrom

Wait! Get back here!

Old Hubba

"See you later"? Heh heh, oh, Hubba, you still got it, you sly old-- Er, I mean...*ahem* She got away?! Oh, fiddlesticks! Well, I suppose I soothseed this, too. ...Soothsaw? ...Soothsawed? Anyway, I've known this would happen ever since the first time I met her. She came to my house asking to be my apprentice. I was her master, she said! Then one morning I wake up, and she's gone...along with most all my Einherjar! The cards were so well hidden, too! In a special place, kept secret for generations...

Chrom

Don't blame yourself. No doubt she used some dark art to divine the--

Old Hubba

I told her where they were.

Chrom

Old Hubba

It was such a juicy secret! I thought she'd be impressed. ...And she was! Especially at the map I drew... I think my ancestors would understand my folly. Certainly Great-Uncle Fondell would... But don't judge me lest ye be judged later! I see big lady troubles in your future...

Chrom

Given your record up to now, I'm not too worried... Why don't you use your crystal ball to tell us where Aversa fled with the other cards?

Old Hubba

Some other Outrealm, I suppose. We'll catch her next time!

Chrom

I'm not so sure there'll be a next time. We really should be--

Old Hubba

WAIT! I'M HAVING ANOTHER VISION! Why, it's the future again! ...And you're all there...again!

Chrom

You don't say...

Old Hubba

Yes! You defeated Aversa and found another family treasure she stole! This precious tome...it allows you to learn a special skill! And...I'm giving it to you! Oh, you look so happy to have helped a tired, wrinkled, pitiful old man...

Chrom

*Sigh* Fine. I'll consider it.

Old Hubba

Huzzah! Thank you so much! Again, there's no rush. Time continuum and all that. Oh, and to help you out, here's one of the cards you saved: "The Young Lion, Roy." Quite dashing, isn't he? I'll entrust him to your tactician.

[spoiler=Champions of Yore 3][spoiler=Script]Before Battle

Chrom

This island again? *sigh* I suppose Old Hubba will be along any--

Old Hubba

Help! Save me, O mighty warriors!

Chrom

Yes, yes. Settle down, old-timer. What is it this time?

Old Hubba

We're surrounded! By a legion of Einherjar! And I've not a single card left to defend us! We're doomed! Oh, sweet Bea, make room for me in heaven... I'm coming to join you!

Chrom

Easy, Hubba. We already retrieved several of your cards, right? What about those?

Old Hubba

That's right, you did--past tense. But she tricked me out of them! ...Again!

Chrom

...... When you say "she," you don't mean--

Old Chrom

Aversa came to me, crying and begging for forgiveness. She really did look sorry! And she smelled like roses...mmm... Then, while I was fumbling with my--

Chrom

Enough! That's...quite enough, thank you.

Aversa

My thanks as well, Bubbles. Both for all your precious Einherjar... And for these fools you've brought back for them to slaughter!

Chrom

Your phantoms haven't a ghost of a chance, Aversa.

Aversa

Oh ho! So clever... Let's see how that wit fares against twenty of history's greatest heroes!

Start Battle

Ike

So you're to be our opponents? You appear capable enough...

Chrom

Hmm, there's something about this one...

Old Hubba

That's Ike! He was a legend--many say the strongest the world has known. More importantly, he was my favorite card. I want him back!

Chrom

He certainly has the look of a legend. ...Especially the hair.

Ike

Are you the leader of this army?

Chrom

I am. You can call me Chrom.

Ike

I'm Ike, of the Greil Mercenaries. Shall we get this over with?

Chrom

Certainly. It would be an honor to face you.

Ike

Likewise. I enjoy defeating worthy opponents.

Chrom

Heh. That'll be my line once the day is through...

>Battle Start

Micaiah

Am I fighting the right enemy? Nothing is clear anymore...

>Visit Eastern Village

Mother

Fie! Must you warmongers smash at each other even at this ungodly hour? Here! Take this, and finish yer folly before ya wake me young'uns!

>Visit Western Village

Villager

*Yawn* What in all of Talys is going on? ...Hmm? Ahh! An army! They've come to kill us! Woe! Woe to us all! Here, t-t-take this, and spare a poor fool's life! I'm beggin' ya!

Post-Battle

Old Hubba

Huzzah! Huzzaaaah! Did you see that, Bea?! Gods bless you, Chrom! You did it again! All my calling cards, back safe and sound. You've made this gray old man so happy. Ah yes, now here's that special tome, as promised. Use it wisely!

Chrom

Thanks, Hubba. I'm glad we could help. We'd best get headed back to our own--

Old Hubba

WAIT! YET ANOTHER VISION!

Chrom

You can't be serious...

Old Hubba

The future again, but...you are not there this time. Oh, it's so dark and horrible! It's the other Outrealms, after you abandoned them! Death is everywhere! These other realms have their own Einherjar, you see. And no one like me to keep them. These phantoms have taken on lives of their own and started great wars!

Chrom

We have our own great war to fight back in our world, Hubba...

Old Hubba

Yes, and defeating these other Einherjar will help you in that struggle! I foresee gold! Experience! Legendary weapons and heroes! But that's not all!

Chrom

*Sigh* Why do I feel as if I'm being sold something at market? All right, old-timer. How do we reach these other Outrealms?

Old Hubba

Glad you asked! It's easy as pie! Merely return to the gate, choose an Outrealm, and I'll guide you from there. But I should warn you--saving the other Outrealms won't be quite so simple.

Chrom

How do you mean?

Old Hubba

You may have to fight the same soldiers more than once to truly defeat them. The Einherjar can come back to life, you see. They're stubborn that way...

Chrom

Let me guess: It's something to do with the unique time-continuum thing...?

Old Hubba

Why, yes! How did you know?! Do you have the gift of foresight as well? Perhaps you have also prognosticated what we must do to stop them? Defeat them repeatedly to weaken them, and I can seal them back in their cards!

Chrom

Oh, sure! Best the greatest soldiers in history over and over again? No problem!

Old Hubba

That's the spirit! And don't worry--I'll be there to help! ...Er, with useful advice, at least. Here's a sample: within their own worlds, the Einherjar believe they are real!

Chrom

...How is that knowledge in any way useful?

Old Hubba

Well... I mean... Perhaps in matters of diplomacy? Or dinner conversation...? *Ahem* Never mind. Hopefully you'll find this card more advantageous? This is "Micaiah, Priestess of Dawn." Lovely, isn't she? Hate to give her up... But a deal's a deal. Here you go--take her before I change my mind!

[spoiler=Micaiah Conversation]What is this place? Has the fighting ended? Then...that means we've lost... I am yours to command. My name is Micaiah. Do you know who I am?

>No

I hail from Daein, on the continent of Tellius--a world far from here. Some call me the Priestess of Dawn. I am gifted with occasional farsight... But in truth, I had no idea I would meet you and your army here. Just who are you, anyway?

>After Answer

What is your name? Robin, is it? And you are this army's tactician? Tell me, Robin, what sort of tactician are you? What plans have you weaved to secure your victories? If you had to resort to something underhanded and dirty, would you? What if failing to do so would get your comrades killed?

>Yes

You are strong to be able to make such a choice... I wanted to be strong, too, so I made the same decision. I have been abused and cursed with a hundred insults for some of my actions. I wanted victory for my homeland...and denied myself greatness as a result... Forgive me... Surely you don't want to be burdened by the mewlings of a stranger. But could we keep talking? Tell me more about yourself...

Thank you, Robin. You've taken a load off my heart. If I'd had a friend like you by my side, I might have made a better life. When the fighting is done, why don't you visit my homeland? It's not the loveliest place, but a person like you would make it more bearable. Think it over?

>Recruit Micaiah?

[spoiler=Battle/Death Quotes]Deirdre

Enter Battle: I stand by Lord Sigurd, now and always!

Defeat: I must...return to Lord Sigurd while I still have the strength...

Ephraim

Enter Battle: Don't expect any mistakes from me while Eirika is watching.

Celica

Enter Battle: Alm needs me!

Celica VS MaAvatar

Robin

Listen to me! You're just illusions! Projections that the cards--

Celica

Spare me your drivel, deceiver. Do you take me for a fool?

Robin

...I suppose that would be the most natural reaction.

Defeat: I can't go on... I'm sorry, Alm...

Sigurd

Enter Battle: Let us end this fight so Deirdre and I might return to our castle!

Defeat: Damn... I cannot fall here... Not while...Deirdre needs me still...

Edited by Tsamimi

Sorry, I hadn't looked at the claims, I just was filling in what was missing I could see as I was grinding the map for EXP at the time. So yeah, sorry about that, will pay more attention now ^_^;;

For LB2, I guess, I'll claim the unclaimed, if that makes any sense XD My whole team has been through 2-3 promoted classes by now, so getting enemy conversations is easy, and my Lissa kinda has 50 Magic, so rescuing is super easy. So, I'll take what no one else takes by the time the map releases. Well, except I have a FeMU, so I can't get MaMU or FemMorgan conversations.

Also, can probably get Kellam's LB1 conversation later today my time. Doing homework ATM, but if I finish that I should be able to rush it through.

I'll claim the before battle and after battle scripts for lostbloodlines 2 and 3.

I'd also like to add Chrom/Frederick, Chrom/Gaius and Kjelle/Lucina for Harvest of Bonds.

Edited by Ace Tactician

@Wheels: NExt time, Look before you do that. I lost my quote For Maribelle and I just got it. T_T <br>Anyway.. I'll take the Following:  <br><br>LB 2<br><br>Jamka: Talk with Sully<br>Lachesis: Talk with Maribelle<br>Arden: Talk with Nowi<br>Sigurd: Talk with Morgan (F)<br>Bowy: Battle With Miriel<br>Caeda: Battle with Sumia<br>Navarre: Battle with Lon'qu<br>Catria: Battle With Cordelia<br>Minerva: Battle With Cherche<br><br>LB 3<br><br>Leif: Battle With Avatar (M)<br>Nanna: Battle with Avatar (F)<br>Evayle: Battle With Sully<br>Jamka: Battle With Virion<br>Levin: Battle with Miriel<br>Catria: Battle with Sumia<br>Arden: Battle With Kellam<br>Navarre: Batle with Lon'qu<br>Olwen: Battle with Maribelle<br>Caeda: Battle with Cordelia<br>Fee: battle with Gregor<br>Salem: Battle with Nowi<br>Deirdre: Battle with Tharja<br>Minerva: Battle with Chereche<br><br>... That took awhile.<br><br>

Edited by Pikayoshi

[spoiler=Lost Bloodlines 2]

All Clerbe

All Navarre

All Maisen

All Merric

All Linde

[spoiler=Lost Bloodlines 3]

All Fin

All Navarre

All Arthur

All Henry?

All Skasaher

All Altenna

All Aless

Edited by Fayt

Knew I was missing Severa... Hadn't gotten her in my new playthrougb -_-

C.O.Y 3

Are there any not done ones?

Ephraim

Battle:

Don't expect any mistakes from me while Eirika is watching.

Battle with Severa:

Severa:

YOU... want to fight ME? Aren't you a little young to be throwing your life away?

Ephraim: ...Aren't you a little old to be talking like some lackwit's brat?

Death:

Blast! Eirika... Promise you won't...think ill of your brother...

Don't even know what's done of mine anymore Dx

Edited by Fayt

^I'm pretty darn sure everything in CoY3 is done, except for Sigurd VS Walhart. Things are a little scattered, though, throughout posts/pages. No clue about LB1. :x I don't know what the map/characters are like! -goes to play it-

edit: For LB1, I'ma claim everything that hasn't been claimed/posted yet. I'm part-way through the chapter and wasting my time typing out pretty much everything... So glad the convos between Awakening's cast the the legacy characters have been taken care of! Less work! \o/ and wa

edit 2: Leif has a battle convo with Female Avatar. I'll check Male Avatar in a bit.

edit 3: Leif's battle conversation with the Avatar is the exact same regardless of gender. Also, King Marth's talk conversation with the Avatar is the exact same regardless of gender.

Edited by Tsamimi

Double-posting to reduce clutter...even though there's clutter anyway... My posts usually end up looking like a tornado went through them...

Lost Bloodlines 1

[spoiler=Script]Pre-Battle

Old Hubba

Ah! You've returned!

Chrom

Hubba? ...Does this mean we're headed to one of the worlds you spoke of? An Outrealm torn by warring Einherhar that have minds and wills of their own?

Old Hubba

Indeed it does! But good news: you'll have allies! ...I fooled one of the opposing sides into thinking THEY summoned YOU. Heh heh. Told them I foresaw it, then played up my age to throw off any suspicions. Ho ho!

Chrom

Sounds familiar...

Start Battle

Quan

Sigurd, Leif has sent a messenger. He's managed to splinter the enemy.

Sigurd

Splendid, Quan! I would expect no less from any son of yours.

Quan

We should attack now, while their ranks are thin.

Sigurd

Agreed. Send a messenger to Seliph! Bid him march from the castle and bring all our might down on the Archaneans. We'll crush them from both sides!

>camera shifts to Seliph's group

Fee

Lord Seliph! I've a message from your lord father.

Seliph

Let's have it, Fee.

Fee

He asks you depart the castle and attack the enemy at once!

Seliph

Right, then. Ready the men!

>camera shifts to the west

Horace

We've been decimated...

Katarina

Lord Horace, we don't have much time before the Jugdrali finish us off.

Horace

Damn! We're vastly outnumbered.

Katarina

Indeed we are, but I have a plan...

Horace

Tell me, Katarina. Quickly!

Katarina

I've summoned aid from another world. They should appear near King Marth's party at any moment. We must hold out!

>camera shifts to Chrom

Chrom

Two might armies, set against each other...

Robin

And one if them believes they summoned us. But which one? I suppose a few moments of battle ought to sort that out quickly enough.

Chrom

Indeed. Let's go!

>Battle Start

Eyvel

Leif, an unknown force has appeared to the northeast.

Leif

They just appeared out of the ether?! ...They cannot be of this world. And if we didn't summon them...

Eyvel

They must be with the enemy. We should go on the offensive and assist Lords Sigurd and Seliph!

Leif

Eyvel

You don't agree?

Leif

It's just...something feels odd about all of this... Can you even remember how this battle began? Why we're fighting here?

Eyvel

Those despicable Archaneans started it! ...Er, didn't they?

Leif

I...believe so?

Eyvel

You need to clear your mind of doubt. Hesitation could cost you your life.

Leif

You're right.

>End of first Enemy Phase/Start of first Ally Phase

Catria

King Marth, they've arrived! There, to the northeast!

King Marth

Katarina's otherworldly army, eh? Now we can finally strike back! Let's move. It's time to set this land free!

>Visit Northern Village

Villager

What do ya make of this, eh? I found it near me house, but I'm startin' to fear it's some terrible dark artifact! ...Whazzit? You'll take it off me hands? Oh, many thanks! Off with ye, then!

>Visit Center-of-Map Village

Maiden

Please, I'd like ya to have this. Yer all so gallant and brave... Ya even look like heroes! Got the hair and everything!

Post-Battle

Chrom

This battle is won.

Robin

...For now.

Chrom

Hmm?

Robin

Hubba said the Einherjar cannot be vanquished with a single victory...

Chrom

Then we may have more trials to face here...

Robin

It would seem so.

Chrom

Shall we head back for now?

Robin

Wait, Chrom. Look at this--one of the men said he found it here.

Chrom

And Einherjar card? What's it say? Hmm.. "Sage-Lord Leif." The hero of Thracia? We could use a warrior like that.

[spoiler=Ally Death Quotes]Catria

Forgive me, King Marth... I must retreat...

Norne

Urgh... That's the end of me... All that trainin' wasn't enough...

Horace

What an adversary! I cannot fight any longer...

Etzel

Ah...these wounds... But I'm not ready to join my wife just yet...

Athena

Ve vill return...stronger...

Malice

Rrgh... What a damned joke... There'll be no gold in this...

Legion

Uwee hee! We may have lost this battles, but battles come in numbers...

Hardin

The Jugdrali fight well...but I will not lose to them again...

[spoiler=Enemy Battle/Death Quotes (And Leif/Avatar Battle Conversation)][spoiler=Genealogy of the Holy War - Generation One]Deirdre

Battle

Are we doomed to fight this war forever?

Death

Nngh...what skill. I must stand down while I still have strength. While I still have hope of returning to my love...

--

Ayra

Battle

Get in my way, love, and you'll soon be lying by the wayside.

--

Arden

Battle

Who are you? And why have you come to this land?

--

Quan

Battle

You shall not win so long as I hold a weapon!

--

Sigurd

Battle

Leave swiftly, or answer to me for your crimes!

Death

I can boast no longer. You have proven the greater fighter...

--

Ethlyn

Battle

For my husband, my brother, and my children, I must stand my ground!

--

Jamke

Battle

Leave this place! We have no quarrel with you!

--

Arvis

Battle

You have crossed between realms only to meet with your own death. Grovel before the greatest magic any world has ever known!

[spoiler=Genealogy of the Holy War - Generation Two]Larcei

Battle

If neither of us will yield, then one of us must fall.

--

Julia

Battle

No one will ever manipulate me again. I decide my own future!

--

Julius

Battle

No one defies me and lives! No one!

--

Seliph

Death

The Archaneans are as strong as the books say... Stay vigilant, Father...

--

Altena

Battle

Stand down before I cut you down.

[spoiler=Thracia 776]Leif

Battle with Avatar

Leif

Something is awry. I know I must fight. I KNOW I must, but... Stop messing with my head, whoever you are!

Robin

I haven't done anything...? Correction: I haven't done anything YET. Defend yourself!

Battle

Something is awry. I know I must fight. I KNOW I must, but...

Death

Perhaps...it's better this way...

--

Eyvel

Battle

Yield, warrior, for we cannot!

Death

I concede victory... You fight as well as any I have known...

--

Saias

Battle

Lower your weapon and yield!

--

Dagdar

Battle

Looking to trade blows with yer elders? Ya may dislike the result.

--

Olwen

Battle

We are both fated to fight here, but I am fated to win!

--

Mareeta

Battle

My mother is Eyvel of Fiana! I will not bow to you today!

--

Raydrik

Battle

Hah! You think you have a chance against me? You're all just bodies to be laid in a row.

Death

Nngh... Time to go... I cannot die here...

--

Finn

Battle

There's a way to end this conflict. You leave this land, here and now.

--

Nanna

Battle

Leave here now! You do not belong in this world!

Death

I lost...but if I managed to buy them time...

[spoiler=IKNEWIFORGOTSOMETHING: Leif Recruitment Conversation]>Have you heard of Leif?

>Yes

I thought as much. Though it is humbling to be known across such distant realms! I am not the hero Lord Seliph is, or his father was. But you honor me all the same.

>Do you bear godlike powers?

>Yes

I knew it. I wish I could know what that must feel like... But no doubt it also come with its share of burdens. I often ponder what it means that I did not receive the Brand... Perhaps I am not worthy to follow in my father's footsteps? Or was I spared? ...Ah, look at me confiding in a stranger. Perhaps your godlike power is earning the trust of others. Let's keep this talk of the Brand to ourselves, yes? In return, I will fight for you. I will give my all to your cause.

I could plop the convo for King Marth/Avatar on here easily, but it's claimed, so... :P (I have too much time on my hands... I typed out the female version to compare it to the male version, but it's the same thing.)

This leaves the following for LB1, all of which are claimed:

Ced - Battle

Lewyn - Battle

Lewyn - Death

King Marth - Talk with Avatar

King Marth - Death

...And then there's Raydrik VS Aversa.

Edited by Tsamimi

Okay, so after quite the while, here's Avatar (F) and King Marth:

King Marth: So you are the otherworldly force Katarina mentioned.

Robin: Yes, sire.

King Marth: You can see the lay of the field. I would welcome any counsel you can give.

Robin: ...Are you certain?

King Marth: Why would I not be?

Robin: We're strangers. How do you know you can trust us?

King Marth: I just do.

But more importantly, I trust Katarina, the one who brought you here.

Robin: You place such faith in your subordinates! They are lucky.

King Marth: Any good leader trusts his comrades. A leader is MADE by his comrades.

Never forget that.

Robin: I won't. Thank you, sire.

My counsel is yours to use as you see fit.

King Marth: Then you have my thanks as well!

On a side note, I could listen to this map theme all day long.

Oh, and death quote:

King Marth: I overestimated my skills... and now I must retreat...

May our comrades from afar find a way to bring this land peace...

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Meep.

Updated the claims list. Henry and Merric were mixed up a few times... whoops. There was one really weird;y formatted post from Pikayoshi, pretty sure I grabbed everything.

Thanks to Ace Tactician for taking the Before/After Battles scripts since they tend to take a bit more time :).

Oh, and if Infinite Divine Weapons pops up - do note that you should be getting Eltshan and the Silver Card, but he doesn't have a special convo - it's just really a part of the ending text.

Pretty busy - meant to add Smash whatever 1 today, but I got pretty busy. Well, more busy then usual.

Hopefully it doesn't come out. I'm assuming they;d at least finish the Golden stages first.

Of course you can claim the scripts! Yay, less to procrastinate on! :D ...... I be working on chapter transcriptions, and I be quite the procrastinator about it...

For LB2, I'll claim all unclaimed ally and enemy death quotes, and enemy normal battle quotes. ....So I'm greedy, sue me. >_>;

Of course you can claim the scripts! Yay, less to procrastinate on! :D ...... I be working on chapter transcriptions, and I be quite the procrastinator about it...

For LB2, I'll claim all unclaimed ally and enemy death quotes, and enemy normal battle quotes. ....So I'm greedy, sue me. >_>;

Hard not to be.

I didn't know that. ;-;

I already beat you to that :P Well, sort of XD Hey it works for me, I've got school later todat so you can probably beat me to them, and I' can mop up whatever else is missed XD

I already beat you to that :P Well, sort of XD Hey it works for me, I've got school later todat so you can probably beat me to them, and I' can mop up whatever else is missed XD

NANI?!!? ......Why do I recall knowing this? D: Fail memory is failing!

NANI?!!? ......Why do I recall knowing this? D: Fail memory is failing!

XDDD Don't worry, I mean, I'm not precious. It's still a win for everyone whoever gets to put it up XD

And seeing as LB2 might not be coming out until next week anyways, it doesn't matter too much XD

I'll claim the Walhart convos on C.O.Y's.

EDIT:

C.o.Y 2

Walhart > Sigurd

Sigurd: Sheathe your weapon, knave. History shall not see me slain by some brigand!

Walhart: Ha! I like your confidence. But history shall not see ME cowed by some braggart!

C.o.Y 3

Walhart > Sigurd

Walhart: Your eyes are unclouded, as must be your heart. I admire that.

Sigurd: Every man has his doubts, but a strong one never strays from his choices. He stands prepared for the consequences.

Walhart: Ha! A shame you're just an illusion. Were you real, I'd rather enjoy breaking one so proud and noble...

Edited by Fayt

This leaves the following for LB1, all of which are claimed:

Ced - Battle

Lewyn - Battle

Lewyn - Death

King Marth - Talk with Avatar

King Marth - Death

...And then there's Raydrik VS Aversa.

What? You don't have Lewyn and Ced's battle and death quotes yet? Let me fix that...

Battle:

Ced: "Continue this foolish opposition, and you will suffer at the hands of my magic."

Defeat:

Ced: "I'm finished... I must retreat..."

Battle:

Lewyn: "I've no love for bloodshed, but you cannot be allowed to pursue this fight."

Defeat:

Lewyin: "I know when I am outmatched. I must withdraw..."

You may already have Ced's defeat quote, but I've included it for completeness. Also, it seems Lewyn's normal battle quote is pretty similar to his special one with Miriel, just without her bit.

Okay, so after quite the while, here's Avatar (F) and King Marth:

King Marth: So you are the otherworldly force Katarina mentioned.

Robin: Yes, sire.

King Marth: You can see the lay of the field. I would welcome any counsel you can give.

Robin: ...Are you certain?

King Marth: Why would I not be?

Robin: We're strangers. How do you know you can trust us?

King Marth: I just do.

But more importantly, I trust Katarina, the one who brought you here.

Robin: You place such faith in your subordinates! They are lucky.

King Marth: Any good leader trusts his comrades. A leader is MADE by his comrades.

Never forget that.

Robin: I won't. Thank you, sire.

My counsel is yours to use as you see fit.

King Marth: Then you have my thanks as well!

I can confirm this conversation is unchanged for a Male Avatar.