pichupal

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KvK - Emblem Side

Battle

Death

When you say Battle and Death, do you mean all the enter battle quotes and death quotes? And for Allys AND Enemies?

Death quotes are fine I suppose, Battle quotes won't trigger if the character has a conversation, or if an ally unit engages the enemy - because the Ally's battle quote seems to take priority from my experience with CoY 1.

Just confirm and I'll claim all the Regular Battle and Death Quotes for you.

When you say Battle and Death, do you mean all the enter battle quotes and death quotes? And for Allys AND Enemies?

Death quotes are fine I suppose, Battle quotes won't trigger if the character has a conversation, or if an ally unit engages the enemy - because the Ally's battle quote seems to take priority from my experience with CoY 1.

Just confirm and I'll claim all the Regular Battle and Death Quotes for you.

Whoops, no, I meant to claim Skasaher's XD

For Gold and Silver I'd like to add the battle quotes of Anna, Miriel, and Severa and I'll still get the battle quote for Lucina.

And for CoY 2, I'll get all of the enemy deathquotes.

Edited by Ace Tactician

COY 2

Question 1 > No

Question 2 > No

CoY3

Deirdre

Battle

Battle w/ Henry

Deathquote

Nanna

Battle

Battle w/ Wood

Deathquote

Alm

Battle

Battle w/ Avatar (F)

Deathquote

Roy

Battle

Battle w/ Vaike

Deathquote

Leif

Battle

Battle w/ Lon'qu

Deathquote

Sothe

Battle

Battle w/ Panne

Deathquote

Pr. Marth

Battle

Battle w/ Tharja

Deathquote

Ephraim

Battle

Battle w/ Selena

Deathquote

Just finished recording everything except for Lucina's battle convo with Ike, I'm not that far enough into the game when this DLC came out. I did end up getting Female Avatar's battle convo with Alm in my three attempts to beat this and some regular battle quotes and allied deathquotes.

CoY 3: Eirika: Battle with Chrom and deathquote.

Here is Celica's conversation with Frederick:

Celica: Is it true you came from another world?

Frederick: That it is, milady.

Celica: Your world must be so different from ours. Purple trees, swimming pegasi...

Frederick: Er, perhaps not THAT different.

Celica: Do you suppose there are lots of other worlds out there?

Frederick: I could not say for certain, but the likelihood does seem high.

Celica: It sounds intriguing. I wonder if I'll ever get to see another world...

Frederick:......

Celica: Well, we can speak more of it later.

Frederick: But there won't be a later. Will there?

The cards only give a fleeting identity to the soul.

When they return to the cards, that identity is lost forever.

Depending on how you look at it, that's actually quite sad...

Ephraim's battle quote: For brigands, you're clearly capable. I'm going to enjoy this...

Alm's battle quote: I'll teach you to harass a poor, defenseless girl!

Seliph's battle quote: This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed! I swear it again now!

Leif's battle quote: Throw down your weapon and surrender, and I may spare your life.

Pr. Marth's battle quote: I will defend this land at all costs!

Eliwood's battle quote: I'm not much of a fighter, but I have to do my part.

Ike's battle quote: You sure you want to do this?

[spoiler=deathquotes]

Alm: Nngh...why? I have to get stronger...

Leif: Ugh...Have to retreat...regroup...

Pr. Marth: If only I could...do more...

Roy: I should have...believed harder...

Seliph: I have shamed myself...and my father...

Ephraim: You fight...well...I hope we meet again...

Roy-battle with Vaike:

Vaike: Well, don't you look tough for a scrawny little kid!

Surrender now and the Vaike might just take ya under his wing.

Roy: Why would I surrender, even if I have my doubts? And more importantly...

Who in the world is "the Vaike"?

Eirika's battle quote: I can't believe you trust that vixen more than us!

Celica's battle quote: And you call yourselves men. How could you let a vixen like that trick you?

Lyn's battle quote: I suppose it falls on me to wake these boys from their chivalrous fantasy.

Lyn's death quote: This will only make me stronger... Just wait...

I'll transcribe the rest of my load on Saturday because Friday is another one of my long days.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Severa>Ephraim

Severa: What do YOU want? Go jump in a lake or something. Do you even have lakes?

Ephraim: I'm not going anywhere until I've taken you down, wench.

Severa: Did you just call me a WENCH? Who even SAYS "wench" anymore? Ugh. Gag me with a trebuchet.

Lon' qu > Leif

Leif: You there. I've had enough of your villainy.

Lon' qu: ... And?

Tharja > Prince Marth

Tharja: You know, you remind me of a certain someone in a not-so-subtle way.

Pr. Marth: Beg pardon? Who are you? And, uh... could you not stand so close?

Tharja: Oh, don't be shy. Just hold still while I pull a few strings...

My name is Roy. Have you heard of me?

NO.

Roy: I'm son of a marquess in the Lycian League on the continent of Elibe. I fought on my father's behalf when he was too ill to mend our war-torn continent. I'm still young, but one day I hope to become a great man like my father. And the more I know about other worlds like yours, the better my chances!

Do you like your world?

NO.

Really? Not the answer I expected. But I suppose no world is perfect. Wars can break out anywhere. I've seen my share--I can promise you that. And the longer a war drags on, the less sense it makes. The more unfair it seems... But even knowing that, I never stopped loving my world. I intend to keep fighting until I find a way back to it. And when I do, you'll always be welcome there. You might even like my world better than yours!

Recruit Roy?

YES.

Very well. You've convinced me.

Edited by Fayt

Severa>Ephraim

Severa: What do YOU want? Go jump in a lake or something. Do you even have lakes?

Ephraim: I'm not going anywhere until I've taken you down, wench.

Severa: Did you just call me a WENCH? Who even SAYS "wench" anymore? Ugh. Gag me with a trebuchet.

Lon' qu > Leif

Tharja > Prince Marth

NO.

Roy: I'm son of a marquess in the Lycian League on the continent of Elibe. I fought on my father's behalf when he was too ill to mend our war-torn continent. I'm still young, but one day I hope to become a great man like my father. And the more I know about other worlds like yours, the better my chances!

Do you like your world?

NO.

Really? Not the answer I expected. But I suppose no world is perfect. Wars can break out anywhere. I've seen my share--I can promise you that. And the longer a war drags on, the less sense it makes. The more unfair it seems... But even knowing that, I never stopped loving my world. I intend to keep fighting until I find a way back to it. And when I do, you'll always be welcome there. You might even like my world better than yours!

Recruit Roy?

YES.

Very well. You've convinced me.

That recruitment conversation is somewhat amusing, in a dark manner.

'Do you know who I am?'

No.

'Do you like your world?'

No.

'Do you you want me to fight and die for your cause?'

Yes.

'Well, you make a convincing argument, my friend. I'll join you.'

Sigurd's battle quote: I show no mercy to cowards who would innocent maiden!

Sothe's battle quote: I'm not strong enough or stupid enough to hold back. Now come on!

Roy's battle quote: I have to believe in our cause. I cannot let doubt weaken me!

Celica's deathquote: You...beasts...

Eirika's deathquote: Forgive me, but I can't...nngh...Please, lead us to victory...

Eliwood-battle with Sully

Eliwood: End this battle, brigand, and leave this place forever!

Sully: Right. Because I really LOOK like a brigand...

You know, saying dumb crap like that gives us redheads a bad name!

Eliwood's deathquote: They're too strong for me...It's up to you, Roy...

Ike's deathquote: Im...pressive...

Sigurd's deathquote: To be felled by lowly scum like this...It sicken me...

Sothe's deathquote: I should have...fought better...

Alm-battle with Female Avatar:

Alm: You're their tactician, right? Why are you causing trouble?

Robin(F)- We're not! It's that old coot's fault we had to--

Ugh, never mind...

Alm: So you admit you started it. Good. My conscience is clear.

Conversation with Roy:

Roy: So the lady was deceiving us... I'm sorry I was so blind to it.

Let me fight alongside you as recompense.

Have you heard of Roy? Yes

Roy: Good, that makes things easier.

But I don't know much about any worlds outside my own.

Perhaps you can tell me more. I have so many things I want to ask...

What's your name? ...Robin, you say? It has an interesting ring to it.

I suppose it must be commonplace in your world.

So what is your home like? When I was young, I studied aboard in a neighboring house. I've always been fascinated by other places and the people who inhabit them.

Do you like your world, Robin?

Do you like your world? Yes

Roy: I knew it. I can see it in your eyes. It must be a wonderful place. Are there ships? Fruit? War? How do people make a living? Tell me everything...

...Thank you, Robin. Your world seems a fascinating place. You've convinced me I must visit someday. Perhaps you'll take me with you?

Who knows. I might even find I enjoy your world as much as my own.

If no one else has gotten Lyn>Sumia, Eirika>Cordelia, Panne>Sothe and Cordelia>Seliph, I'll get those up.<div>Edit: </div><div>[spoiler=More dialog for CoY 2]</div><div><b><u>Eirika-talk with Cordelia</u></b></div><div>Eirika: Milady, I wanted to thank you for coming to our aid. I feel like we have a much better chance of winning now. </div><div>Cordelia: It gladdens me to hear that, milady. But don"t let your guard down yet. The tides of battle have a way of changing suddenly. </div><div>Eirika: Thank you. I'll be careful. I can see you are quite cautious. </div><div>Cordelia: I have watched my closest, strongest friends knocked from the sky like flies. Caution comes quick after that. </div><div>...Still, you're a sweet girl.</div><div>Eirika: Too sweet, some would say... I'm afraid I'm quite naive. </div><div>But at least I'm blessed  with friends that let me get away with it. </div><div>Cordelia: Oh, I see. You still have YOUR friends. Rubbing salt in my wounds, eh?</div><div>Eirika: What? No! That's not what I meant at all! Oh, I'm so sorry! </div><div>Cordelia: Hee hee. I'm just kidding. Sorry about that. I suppose I'm lucky my new friends are wiling to put up with it! </div><div>Eirika: Ha ha. That you are. </div><div><br></div><div>Lyn-talk with Sumia: </div><div>Sumia: Um, hello there. </div><div>Lyn: Good day. You're one of the visitors, right? Do you need something? </div><div>Sumia: N-no! I was just...trying to connect. We may have a long fight ahead. </div><div>Lyn: Well, that's very cordial of you. But together we will make short work of these dullards. </div><div>Sumia: Oh! I certainly hope so. But I should warn you, I'm a little--</div><div>Aaah! (Sumia trips and falls)</div><div>Lyn: Are you all right?! That looked like it hurt. </div><div>Sumia: Yes! Oof...I'm fine! Oh, this is so embarrassing... Good luck to you, milady. (Sumia leaves)</div><div>Lyn: ...Did she just trip over thin air? That's impressive in its own right. </div><div><br></div><div><b><u>Seliph-battle with Cordelia</u></b></div><div>Seliph: Withdraw your forces and surrender. There is no honor in a brigand's fight. </div><div>Cordelia: We are not brigands, sir! And there IS honor in fighting for my comrades...and for him! </div><div><br></div><div><b><u>Sothe-battle with Panne</u></b></div><div>Sothe: A laguz? No, that's not possible... Stand down or I'll strike you down!</div><div>Panne: What?! You've seen other shape-shifters like me?</div><div>...No matter. The look in your eye says we are past pleasant conversation.

</div><div><br>[spoiler=more for CoY3]<br>regular Eirika battle quote<br><br>Elincia <br>Battle<br>Battle w/ Virion<br>Deathquote<br><br>Lilina<br>Battle<br>Battle w/ Miriel<br>Deathquote<br><br>Caeda<br>Battle<br>Battle w/ Kellam<br>Deathquote<br><br>Seliph<br>Battle<br>Battle w/ Cordelia<br>Deathquote<br>

</div>

Edited by Ace Tactician

I know it's kind of early, but I'd like to claim Future of Despair (main dialogue), child/self convos, and certain parent/child convos: (Never mind, I'll save this for later.)

both boss convos for Morgan, as well as Robin (Female 1) getting both of them to leave the field

Lucina/Robin (Female 1) and Lucina/Chrom

Severa/Cordelia and Severa/Lon'qu

Cynthia/Sumia and Cynthia/Henry

Laurent/Miriel and Laurent/Kellam

Noire/Tharja and Noire/Gaius

Gerome/Cherche and Gerome/Stahl

Owain/Lissa and Owain/Frederick

Inigo/Olivia and Inigo/Libra

Brady/Maribelle and Brady/Gregor

Yarne/Panne and Yarne/Ricken

Kjelle/Sully and Kjelle/Donnel

and I guess Nah/Nowi and Nah/Vaike, but I'm still a little icky on pairing Nowi.

Anyway, I can contribute everything with Ike in CoY3:

BATTLE

Ike: Sorry, but I have a mind to win this fight.

BATTLE WITH LUCINA:

Lucina: Your folly ends here, sir.

Ike: I'm not a "sir," and you're not in a position make bold remarks.

Lucina: Then I'll be sure to try again once I stand over your broken body!

DEFEAT:

Ike: Looks like I've got... a lot to learn...

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Miriel

I sense voluminous reserves of magic amalgamating within you. It should prove quite elucidating to dissect you piece by piece.

Lilina

What?! I'm not some frog for you to pick apart!

Miriel

No, of course not. I have no interest in frogs. But come at me anyway. Let us see whether you can croak.

Lon' qu > Leif

Tharja > Prince Marth

Ha ha. Lots of amusing dialogue. Can't wait to read it myself when I get the game and a 3DS.

From Gold and Silver, just made me lol

"It's like me dear old mum used to say, "What if at first ya don't suceed...Retry the level and don't louse it up this time, ya daft arse!""

Also, yeah, it's 'mum', not mom. Looks like Victor and Vincent are British XD

The Golden Gaffe

Owain: Give Mom's gold back! What a rotten thing to... Er, I mean... Repent, foul takers of my mother's beloved and shiny fortunes! Today you shall pay only in blood!

Ricken: You're the gold thieves, aren't you? How dare you! I was so close to buying that medicine that's supposed to make me taller! Now, not only am I short on funds. I'm stuck being short, period!

Henry: Are you the one who stole my bag? Because the stuff in there'll probably kill you slowly and painfully. Just saying. Aw, but I'm a nice guy, so come here. I'll finish you off quickly. Hold still...

Gerome: Pickpocketing? Hmph... How petty can you get? I have a greater purpose than punishing pond scum in this godforsaken plane. Die quickly so I can return to more sensible pursuits.

Cynthia: Return the stolen gold, you putrid purloinrers! 'Cause if you don't, I might just have to lose my temper! Grrrr! ... Aw, c'mon, please? Those are my special hero savings!

Lon'qu: The others lost their gold because they were recklesss. I always keep one eye glued on my valuables, so I never-- ...What? My gold! Damn you, fiend! How did you do that?!

Stahl: *Sigh* I wonder which of these Risen ran off with MY money. I was saving that gold for a good meal... *Groan* Aw, why'd I have to go and think about food?

Donny: I dunno what a "nest egg" is, exactly. Never had them on the farm. But I DO know what a thief is, and thieves deserve to be punished!

Gaius: *Sigh* Beaten at my own game of thievery. I'll never live this down... And why'd you have to go and take my sweets, too? Take my gold, but leave the sugary stuff alone, damn you!

Yarne: Eek! What the heck are you? I don't have any gold! We taguel only store up food! Ye gods, am I going to meet my doom over the pocket change of others?!

Edited by Fayt

The Golden Gaffe

Ricken: You're the gold thieves, aren't you? How dare you! I was so close to buying that medicine that's supposed to make me taller! Now, not only am I short on funds. I'm stuck being short, period!

Ricken~ <3

So cute~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

From CoY3. Sorry if someone else claimed this but it was too amusing. 8D;

(Henry and Deirdre fight)

Henry: Wow, you're pretty! You wanna go out and loot graves sometime?

Deirdre: I do not. Such things bring only sorrow to the world.

Henry: Nuh-uh! See how happy I am? Oh well. I guess I'll just dismember you so we can go home.

WOW. I had an S-rank with him, and I was Paired Up with him. Your wife is standing 2 feet from you, don't flirt with orher wonen when I'm using a Killing Edge! XD Wow.

The Golden Gaffe

aaw but i want you to stay short

The Golden Gaffe:

Chrom: Why in the seven halls am I fighting for someone else's nest egg? I don't think I've had a less inspiring cause in my whole life. Well, as long as there are enemies here, I may as well use them for training.

Avatar(F): So Lissa and Frederick were saving up money on the side, eh? Perhaps I've been managing the army's finances a bit to strictly... The least I can do is win back my friends private savings.

Frederick: Are you the Risen that's been doing the thieving? You stole from a princess, too! ...I cannot let this go unpunished. Prepare to be shaken down, knave!

Anna: "Robbery" is one of my danger words, but it looks like I escaped unscathed. My shops are one thing, but no one can know about my, er, personal accounts. And YOU won't be telling them! I can promise you that...

Cordelia: So everyone else was keeping the gold they found for themselves... I always deliver what I find to Chrom. It gives us a chance to talk! *Siiiiiiiiigh* Wait, this is no time to get dreamy! Focus, Cordelia, focus!

Sumia: G-give me back my gold! That's all I have to pay for the stuff I break when I trip! And I trip a LOT...

Vaike: The Vaike doesn't save money, so I got no quarrel with you. The Vaike's friends, on the other hand? They kinda want you dead. And ol'Teach leaves no plea unanswered!

Gregor: Have you no principle, stealing from gentleman like Gregor? Now Gregor completely broke! For shaming on you! Gregor think naughty Risen need iron spanking!

Next round will include quotes for Lissa, Miriel, Lucina, Olivia, Donnel and Nowi. And I'll also get the quotes for Sully, Kellam, and Panne.

Updated with links to CoY2 and Golden Gaffe. Still in progress of course. CoY is pretty much done except for the main script and Walhart.

Still need to work on CoY3, and setting up claims for EXPonential Growth and the first RvB and LvD. And whatever Support/Event tile/Chapter work stuff.

For the Golden Gaffe, I'll do FeMorgan, Laurent, Nah, Severa, Inigo, Kjelle, Cherche, and Virion.

EDIT:

Golden gaffe

Avatar(M): So Lissa and Frederick were saving up money on the side, eh? Perhaps I've been managing the army's finances a bit to strictly... The least I can do is win back my friends private savings.

Severa: You took my wallet, didn't you? You lousy little turd! Give it back this instant, or I'll... I'll... *sniff* The gold in there was a gift from my mother... before she died...

Cherche: Shame on you. I needed that gold to buy feed for Minerva. I could give her you instead, but the rotten flesh might not agree with her. I suppose I'll just have to take my money back the hard way. So long!

Nah: While I'm hardly attached to material possessions, this hurts quite a bit. It took a lot of hard work to save up that emergency fun, you know! And I mean, you stole from a child! Have you no shame at all?

Laurent: I've been robbed? Me? The shock of it! The gold is one thing, but these fiends even stole my favorite lens cloth. I must rectify this matter before any more fingerprints accumulate!

Inigo: Er, would you mind giving back my wallet now? The notes in there are dance routines, and if the wrong eyes saw them, I may... N-never mind! I'll just kill you and take them myself!

Virion: Face it, you pilfering Risen. I have outwitted you. I am too clever to carry gold on my person! Stop glaring! I have money! ... I just don't carry it.

Kjelle: How did you make off with everyone's gold undetected? We post guards! ... Could it be you're more gifted than the average Risen? If so, you'll make a worthy foe. En garde!

FeMorgan: How could you steal from me? I was going to buy more books, and... and... And knock Father's socks off when he saw how much I'd learned! How dare you interfere with my ploys to get attention!

Edited by Fayt

Edit: Wellllll... Now I don't have quotes for Cherche and Virion now. I DO, however, have Lucina's from The golden Gaffe.

Lucina: You're lower than the usual Risen if you're plundering gold now. I cannot allow you to carry on like this any longer. You'll die on my blade before you trouble my father again!

Edited by Pikayoshi

Edit: I'll also claim the following:The Golden Gaffe: Maribelle

Harvest of Bonds Enter Quotes: Chrom, Sumia, Henry, Lucina, Cherche, Miriel, Sully, Stahl, Nowi, Gregor, Gaius,Virion, Maribelle, Lissa, Lon'quConvos: Miriel and Cherche.

Edited by Pikayoshi