I called Game Stop today.

Replica Model

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the case for me as well. I'm guessing that you're only unable to pick up the bundle in store if you ordered it online - or at least, that option wasn't available to me when I tried to do so.

The last few times I've preordered something at Gamestop, they called to tell me that my order was available. Hopefully they do the same this time.

In regards to the calling for the pre-order available for pickup, that might be an automated message sent to you. Not sure, though. At least that's what I was told when I asked if I'd get a call informing me that my pre-order was there and ready for pickup.

In regards to the calling for the pre-order available for pickup, that might be an automated message sent to you. Not sure, though. At least that's what I was told when I asked if I'd get a call informing me that my pre-order was there and ready for pickup.

Yeah I usually get a text sent to my phone or a call to my house. At least they've done that in the past year for me with Pokemon Conquest and Black 2. Honestly, I can't count how many times I've looked at my phone today hoping to see "THE HOLY TEXT". With my luck, I'll get it tomorrow when we're driving to DC......sob.gif

My Gamestop in Palmdale, CA said that their systems have the release date lifted in their computers and that they've been authorized to sell theirs as soon as their shipment comes in. Unfortunately they didn't get a specific date so I was just told to call back around 1-2pm tomorrow to see if it had come in. I forgot to ask about the bundle though (picking up my friends while I'm there getting my cartridge)

I really really hope they get theirs tomorrow, ugh. This week has been too much of a rollercoaster for me

Where in California? I've heard the East Bay area is getting it tomorrow but all the stores near me (Orange County) are either saying they don't know or the 4th-5th.

Edit: Also, every employee I've talked to said they'll be selling it as soon as they get it in, but there are a lot of reserves so it might be preorders only.

I live in Temecula, so Orange County.

Where in California? I've heard the East Bay area is getting it tomorrow but all the stores near me (Orange County) are either saying they don't know or the 4th-5th.

Edit: Also, every employee I've talked to said they'll be selling it as soon as they get it in, but there are a lot of reserves so it might be preorders only.

I live in Orange County, in Temecula.

My Gamestop in Palmdale, CA said that their systems have the release date lifted in their computers and that they've been authorized to sell theirs as soon as their shipment comes in. Unfortunately they didn't get a specific date so I was just told to call back around 1-2pm tomorrow to see if it had come in. I forgot to ask about the bundle though (picking up my friends while I'm there getting my cartridge)

I really really hope they get theirs tomorrow, ugh. This week has been too much of a rollercoaster for me

I know that feeling. This past month has been a rollercoaster for me. DX

And my friend said that he was informed that his bundle is already shipped and it's expected to come Monday or Tuesday, but it's being shipped to his house, so I don't know what that might mean for the bundles being shipped to GameStop.

I wonder if the bundles will also get released early. That would be nice. Now to find the phone number for my gamestop... I live in southern PA if it matters. At least the trial of endurance is almost over!

I wonder if the bundles will also get released early. That would be nice. Now to find the phone number for my gamestop... I live in southern PA if it matters. At least the trial of endurance is almost over!

You should be able to find your GameStop's phone number by going to their store locator on their website.

I know that feeling. This past month has been a rollercoaster for me. DX

And my friend said that he was informed that his bundle is already shipped and it's expected to come Monday or Tuesday, but it's being shipped to his house, so I don't know what that might mean for the bundles being shipped to GameStop.

Too much crap going on personally and then this FE fiasco is draining lol

Aah I see. My friend was going to be out of town when the game was released so instead of ordering it online and then it sitting at her apartment until she got back she ordered it at my local store instead. Even if it doesn't show up tomorrow it won't be a big deal for her, but it means I have to make two trips into town (I don't live in Palmdale, I live in one of the smaller outer cities that are like 10 miles away) if it's not there :/ Just don't want to waste more gas than I have to, you know??

Hopefully the bundle was just shipped with the regular games

Oh. I also asked about the pre-orders and they said that you can get your copy if you did indeed pre-order.

Really? I called my Gamestop today and I was told that my pre-order would be in on the 8th. I'm in OH near the MI border btw.

And apparently they are giving some copies out to the first ones who pre-ordered it tomorrow. I called yesterday too and said whenever they get the game in stock they'll sell it and if you pre-ordered it you're in the clear! I might get my hands on this game and that artbook tomorrow! But the thing I don't get is why are they releasing the game a few days before the official release? I think it has something to do with people asking to pre-order it even though they stopped accepting pre-orders last week is why they are bringing it out a few days earlier?

Dude! I pre-ordered the bundle super early at my GameStop (I think I was the first one to pre-order from that store), so I wonder if they will also have mine nice and ready to go. Not sure if the bundle will arrive at the same time as the game, though. Gonna call up my GS, now. Thanks for the tip, Replica.

Really? I called my Gamestop today and I was told that my pre-order would be in on the 8th. I'm in OH near the MI border btw.

Hmm. That might be when that Gamestop is getting theirs. Not sure.

Just a reminder everyone, when it comes to online pre-orders they process them based on the shipping speed you chose. The faster the shipping, the sooner you'll get it and the sooner they will ship it out to you.

I called GS and they also stated that it wouldn't be in until the 8th. And I'm in the middle of MI. D=

I called my Gamestop twice today and they have no clue when the game is supposed to be released. It's listed as 12/12/12 in their system and they don't even have the game in stock. Plus, they don't even know when the shipment will arrive. Wonderful.