I called Game Stop today.

Replica Model

Ok thanks! Dammit, why does this release have to be so chaotic?! I don't remember ever being this stressed for a release in my life! sad.gif

Who knows. I think Nintendo wasn't expecting so many people to want the game, which resulted in many things from happening...Then Canadian store erroneously sold the game early, which apparently resulted in the street date being lifted in the US? Idk...So many things could be speculated about what is going on with this release.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping that this will all just be a really bad nightmare that we'll all laugh at in a few weeks......then we'll see what happens with the Europe release; I'm sure something else will happen too.

Actually, I think I'll hold off going until my mom can take me there tomorrow after she gets out of work. I wouldn't want to waste a lot of energy walking up to the store only to find they don't have the game yet.

The safest bet when they would have your order... will be... you know... February 4th or after?

Ok thanks! Dammit, why does this release have to be so chaotic?! I don't remember ever being this stressed for a release in my life! sad.gif

Well, I was about this excited for Zelda: Skyward Sword back in 2011, but yeah, this is really making me kinda stressed too! I'm almost afraid my local Gamestops will sell out before I can pick up my stuff and I'll be out over $240. DX

Shadowofchaos: Read above^ xP

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah. Same here. I had wanted to pre-order the game as soon as it was announced. Then I found out that the artbook was a pre-order bonus. I went to pre-order it two days before Christmas when my family was doing some last minute shopping stuff I believe. XD I also wanted the bundle, but I had already gotten my 3DS, so I couldn't get it.

I pre-ordered it on the last day of the world. I wanted to make myself happy before I would supposedly die.

With all this chaos, we'll all be happy in the end. Gotta go through hardships in life to get to the good part in it! We gotta stay optimistic with this, and just hope the GS we pre-ordered it at gets the shipment on our desired date.

I pre-ordered it on the last day of the world. I wanted to make myself happy before I would supposedly die.

With all this chaos, we'll all be happy in the end. Gotta go through hardships in life to get to the good part in it! We gotta stay optimistic with this, and just hope the GS we pre-ordered it at gets the shipment on our desired date.

First world definition of hardship = getting our video games late

I feel like such a total ass. XD

Well, that's what I get for being an elitist weeb.

Why I'm actually putting effort into seeing if the Las Vegas Gamestop I go to has it is because I'm actually curious about Olivia's voice, even though Seph1212 has described that it's not anywhere close to being as moe as her Japanese Rei Matsuzaki voice.

Heh. Yeah, as long as we get our copies of the game, we should be happy. If not, then nothing will make us happy then. XD Hopefully things will be cleared up and everyone will calm down in the next few days once we get the game.

I mean... I'm not EXPECTING you guys to have as much willpower as me... but do realize that I survived waiting a month after the Japanese release for a copy. If I can block FE13 out of my mind and do grueling college work and Business Japanese presentations during that time, I'm GUESSING you guys can survive waiting on NOT getting an early release unlike some lucky people I know.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I know its sorta late in light of recent events but.......................................................OH MY GOD GUYS WE ARE FINALLY GETTING THIS GAME IN LESS THAN A WEEK MAYBE HOPEFULLY TOMORROW OH MIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Just trying to stay positive, just a little......

I mean... I'm not EXPECTING you guys to have as much willpower as me... but do realize that I survived waiting a month after the Japanese release for a copy. If I can block FE13 out of my mind and do grueling college work and Business Japanese presentations during that time, I'm GUESSING you guys can survive waiting on NOT getting an early release unlike some lucky people I know.

Well, let's just say that I've been waiting for this game since it was announced for Japan in 2011 and even then it wasn't announced for any sort of localization. So I've had the willpower to wait this long. XD

Well, let's just say that I've been waiting for this game since it was announced for Japan in 2011 and even then it wasn't announced for any sort of localization. So I've had the willpower to wait this long. XD

Then you can wait 3-4 more days.

Tell you what. I'll even put down my Japanese copy of Awakening for that long.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Being occupied with things(College, Work, Ni No Kuni, EX Troopers. PSO2) makes time go by so fast.

Alternatively, not getting our video games early. tongue.gif

Wow, that is even worse! So true laugh.gif .

So, guys, if Awakening is really so awesome, which I think it is so far from the demo, imagine how amazing a Wii U FE will be! :drool:

I'm honestly not expecting much from the Wii U release. That crossover... I do not know what to think!

Hmm. I think we've gone a bit off topic with this thread. XD And in regards to me waiting a few more days, I will if I absolutely have to, but if I have the opportunity to get it before Monday, then I will.

I've been waiting since April of 2009 for my first FE game to hit the shelves since I became a fan AFTER SD came out, so I have been waiting patiently for about 4 years. I can wait a few more days, but in pain and agony for the anticipation for FINALLY getting my FIRST english FE game AFTER I became a fan! Getting it early is what would make more memorable. Plus, the struggles are worth talking about to your friends too probably open their eyes to the awesome game that is Fire Emblem!

Hmm. I think we've gone a bit off topic with this thread. XD And in regards to me waiting a few more days, I will if I absolutely have to, but if I have the opportunity to get it before Monday, then I will.

I second this. And with that, I'm going to bed and tomorrow hopefully rising to the challenge of toughing out the rest of the wait, however long it may be. Good luck to you all; I'm sure in a weeks time most of us will be safe, happy and playing the crap out of this awesome game. Peace out....sleep.gif

I meant an actual FE game, not the crossover with SMT. xP

Ohhh! I misread what you wrote. I thought you said "the" Wii U game. I hope there won't be a FE-only Wii U game any time, soon, because I don't have enough money to buy a Wii U, what with so many good 3DS games coming out this year.

I just want an Awakening 3DS sequel :D . Is it too early to wish for this?

I've been waiting since April of 2009 for my first FE game to hit the shelves since I became a fan AFTER SD came out, so I have been waiting patiently for about 4 years. I can wait a few more days, but in pain and agony for the anticipation for FINALLY getting my FIRST english FE game AFTER I became a fan! Getting it early is what would make more memorable. Plus, the struggles are worth talking about to your friends too probably open their eyes to the awesome game that is Fire Emblem!

I have also shared my pain with one of my friends. It is good to have a shoulder to cry on in this cruel, cruel world where games have ambiguous release dates.

Edited by Lauren

Are you serious? Which section of the city is your GS located? I'm hoping that the different sections get different dates; of courses as close to the 4th as possible. But, I highly doubt they're gonna ship the games to the same city on different dates for different sections of the city if they were to delay it.

Not in the city; near it. Specifically, the one in Wynnewood.