Do you have any in-jokes when you play any of the Fire Emblems?

Joshua

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say random stuff when people do mastery skills it is funny.

Like "GREEEEAT AEEETHER!"?

Sorry. That's just what first came to my mind when I read that.

Anyway, for some reason Oliver reminds me of a funny story I heard once. Long story short, when I'm fighting Oliver in chapter 17, or when I'm dealing with him in Part 4 chapter 4, I sometimes say "Hey, Oliver! Sing Malaguena!"

(I guess I should offer a cookie to anyone who gets the reference...)

Edited by Paper Jam

My in-jokes come from funny reactions by my friends.

Whenever Aether activates, I hear in my head, "GREAT AETHER!" In Stitch's voice. Yeah.

And Volug makes me laugh because of my friend's reaction to his character art.

I have yet to come up with a good "your mom" joke concerning Almedha, though.

My dad called Tormod "Domrot" one day while he saw me playing because he's weird and found reversing the names of FE characters hysterical. =/

And I don't even use Tormod.

Edited by Songbird

One time I was playing the prologue of part 3 in RD, and I was using Mia. Her biorythum must have been down cause she wasn't doing too well. So I said: "Come on Mia! Stop sucking on me!" Then I did a double take and loled.

One time I was playing the prologue of part 3 in RD, and I was using Mia. Her biorythum must have been down cause she wasn't doing too well. So I said: "Come on Mia! Stop sucking on me!" Then I did a double take and loled.

XD

That is epic.

i just think ike and hector are spartans

idk if thats a joke but yea

haha, and before you attack you say, "This, is, TELLIUS!!! *pwns*"

Generally when units attack my preferred units (read: Neph, Mia, Eddie, Leo when equipped with a Crossbow), I tend to say, "This game must outta it's mind". I also say things when Mastery Skills go off too.

Also Aether. I forget when it was, but my friend tossed up a pen once and just outta nowhere yelled, "AETHER" in this really lame sounding voice. So occasionally, we joke about random people doing Aethers. For example, Soren Tome Aethering, Nolan Beard Aethering, and Illyana Wok Aethering.

Sometimes, I scream "GLASSES!", when a unit misses a 95% hit chance when they have the weapon's triangle advantage.

Fiona needs a new prescription I think...

I think I did that with Jill once. X3

I always hate the game designers and the losers who made the guidebook for FE10 because they made Jill less godly. And the Guidebook said Jill's weak. >.<

I always hate the game designers and the losers who made the guidebook for FE10 because they made Jill less godly. And the Guidebook said Jill's weak. >.<

Well, compared to Haar, but that isn't anything to be ashamed of. She still does great things for Micaiah's group.

Anyway, I consider Nolan video game Chuck Norris. It helps that he kicks butt as well. I also like to think that Haar destroys all his enemies in his sleep, making him super special awesome to the max.

I have several...

I shout "It's Nolaning Time!" when I have Nolan attack.

I sometimes say "you're fired" to NPCs that annoy me and 'that guy deserves a premotion' to NPCs who pull off extrodinary feats (i.e the 3-13 archer)

The Sentinal Impale animation reminds me of a Shoryuken

Occasionally, when I scream at characters who are taking hits to the face, they suddenly start dodging. There was also a moment when I said to Astrid: "You've got to get a critical" and what do you know, she did.

And finally:

I believe that Zealot (from FE6) is the true villan of the FE series. His master plan consists of getting all the stat boosters in the world (the only way he could make himself good) and forming an army of the crappy pre-premotes no-one ever uses to get revenge on all the good characters. I've made several song parodies involving Zealot. (yes, I'm THAT insane)

I'm actually going to make a novelty FEDS Wi-Fi team based on this...

Occasionally, when I scream at characters who are taking hits to the face, they suddenly start dodging. There was also a moment when I said to Astrid: "You've got to get a critical" and what do you know, she did.

Lol i always say that to my characters. I'm like "if you don't do a critical, you are going to die" and they do criticals well most of the time (thanks god for battle save) It also works with dodging

Oh, I have plenty-

Ike loves KFC. He and Homasa loved fried chicken so much that Ike spared his life and the two later opened the first KFC in Tellius. Boyd and Stefan were regular customers.

Stefan and Homasa are actually related.

Devdan sexually harrassed Nephenee.

Stefan's hair is in reality a plant that resides on his head. Heath has the same problem.

Stefan wears spandex pants.

Petting Zihark's hair is a stress-reliever. It's also the way to calm him if somebody says the word 'ballista'- it gives him horrible memories and causes him to dreak down.

Sothe is pregnant. He and

Ena

became friends and visited each other regularly.

Lyn can't dodge. Even if it's a 15-25 hit chance. She's suicidal.

Volke jacks mend staves as a hobby.

Joshua and Ranulf have cool hats.

Ike got to touch Lucia's butt in the 'execution' cutscene.

Micaiah is, in secrecy, Pac-Man. (Lul msn conversation spawn)

Also after Ike appeared in RD and was talking to Elincia, I always picture him saying, "It's no problem- I do fight for my friends, after all."

Edited by Bizz