For those that preordered the bundle

LeThiAnh

I treat my Zelda 3DS like a baby, so I bet the FE one's gonna get the same treatment

Gonna go out and buy a clear hard case and some screen protectors tomorrow :D

And set up my US Club Nintendo account. You guys have an awesome Club Nintendo, free gamessssss

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I treat my Zelda 3DS like a baby, so I bet the FE one's gonna get the same treatment

Gonna go out and buy a clear hard case and some screen protectors tomorrow :D

And set up my US Club Nintendo account. You guys have an awesome Club Nintendo, free gamessssss

Yay, now your Zelda 3DS will have a new brother or sister :)

I've never taken advantage of my Club Nintendo points. I need to utilize them for once!

It's coming, it's coming! :D

....It's like we're expecting someone's baby. That 3DS is sort of like a baby though, yeah? My precious...

Uh, yeah!! I already have a name for my bouncing baby boy.

Mumnamed my Zelda 3DS just Zelda(She knows nothing about gaming XD) so I might keep the theme, make it a sister, and call my FE 3DS Lucina XD

Duuuuude that's awesome idea. Copyright that. Don't let anyone else name their 3DS baby "Lucina".

Mumnamed my Zelda 3DS just Zelda(She knows nothing about gaming XD) so I might keep the theme, make it a sister, and call my FE 3DS Lucina XD

Haha, they are both the princesses of destiny! It really is a theme! wink.gif

Well I must say naming my 3DS is a thought that had never occurred to me before.

My PS3 is called Theo.

My PSP got Aigis.

And my car is CP (License plate has CP30 on it XD)

We have a habit of naming inaminate objects in our house XD

My PS3 is called Theo.

My PSP got Aigis.

And my car is CP (License plate has CP30 on it XD)

We have a habit of naming inaminate objects in our house XD

Haha, nice! My Zelda DS Lite is named "Walter" after the Castlevania vampire who loves to laugh. I also have a PS2 controller named "Charles."

Duuuuude that's awesome idea. Copyright that. Don't let anyone else name their 3DS baby "Lucina".

Wheels can take "Lucina." Mine's gonna be named, "Alvin" gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Video Games Plus are expecting their bundle stock to come in tomorrow, so it should be in our hands, at the latest, in a bit over a week :D

Get hyped everyone, it'sa comin'!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

Actually, I sent an email to them today and I haven't heard back. But anyway, so excited for this. I've never done an unboxing video before, but I'll probably end up doing one for this.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

Actually, I sent an email to them today and I haven't heard back. But anyway, so excited for this. I've never done an unboxing video before, but I'll probably end up doing one for this.

It took a few dyas for them to reply to my emails, so I've been pestering them on their Twitter account XD

https://twitter.com/VideoGamesPlus_/

They said they were expecting the next shipments of Awakening to arrive to them (They sold out) on Friday/Monday next week, I asked if the bundles were expected in that shipment, they said they'll be expecting them tomorrow XD Usually I get a reply in a day on their Twitter

I pre-ordered the game and the bundle both online from gamestop. They said they would both ship on Feb 4. Last night (Feb 4) at 11:51pm (barely still Feb 4) I got an email saying the game had shipped. Still no news about the bundle.

Yep, VGP shipped their bundles today!

Except my bank hates me ><

Declined the charge, despite the fact I had MORE than enough money on there. I contacted VGP, I'll be swapping my order to Paypal tomorrow in case it's a bank problem OTL

Yep, VGP shipped their bundles today!

Except my bank hates me ><

Declined the charge, despite the fact I had MORE than enough money on there. I contacted VGP, I'll be swapping my order to Paypal tomorrow in case it's a bank problem OTL

Aw, did yours still ship out, today? Only a few more days til it arrives biggrin.gif !!