For those that preordered the bundle

LeThiAnh

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the phone with the gamestop guy (I swear I'm talking to the same one every day), they just got a shipment in but he doesn't know what's in it. And I have to go to work in an hour! Gonna be biting my nails until I can check my phone afterwards... *crosses fingers* At this point I don't even care about the artbook, just give me the pretty blue 3ds and the game!

*crosses fingers* At this point I don't even care about the artbook, just give me the pretty blue 3ds and the game!

Right? -_-

My gamestop said they could come in anytime from Wednesday to Friday.

I WANT IT NOW. D<

Not to be a downer...ok, actually yes because I'm pessimistic. Wasn't there that whole fiasco in Japan about the bundle selling out because Nintendo underestimated demand and then they couldn't reprint because Japan has some of the stupidest marketing laws.

GameStop said that my bundle only shipped to the store today but they have 2 copies of the game already at the store.....Last time I talked to them they said that the bundle and the games would get to the store at the same time......It's doubtful that I will get the bundle before next Monday. This has been a really shitty week without the whole FEA madness and now I'm told to wait another week............................................dammit.......................................just......dammit......

GameStop said that my bundle only shipped to the store today but they have 2 copies of the game already at the store.....Last time I talked to them they said that the bundle and the games would get to the store at the same time......It's doubtful that I will get the bundle before next Monday. This has been a really shitty week without the whole FEA madness and now I'm told to wait another week............................................dammit.......................................just......dammit......

That's good that the bundle shipped--it could very likely arrive by Friday. I thought that shipping to Gamestop (are you doing an in-store pick-up?) is supposed to be really fast.

It looks like I am the odd one out. I preordered the bundle and it has still not shipped. Best of all when I tried emailing them about the issue they basically said heck if we now when it will ship out.

Well, I don't know about that. I think I and several others who have commented recently have pre-ordered in store. Not sure how Gamestop is handling online orders. Anyone know?

Bundles are in for sure on Friday. I only wish Gamestop would give me more for my trade in of my old 3ds, but I really don't have the cash to get it without trading it in now...

Try selling it online --- eBay, craigslist, livejournal

I would, but I literally won't have the money to get it Friday if I don't trade it in, and I don't want to borrow it or something.

I heard that trade-in value is only $40. Why don't you sell it for like ~$80+ shipped on eBay? One day auction.

Edited by Lauren

My Gamestop said a few days ago that they expect it Thursday. Who knows if it'll actually be available for purchase then, though...

Regarding trade-ins, apparently they offer $70 if it's towards a new 3DS purchase, like this one. I'm doing the trade retroactively to get the data transfer first, which they say is okay as long as I keep the receipt.

I have a class on Friday, the day it get in.

Yeah I'll probably be playing it while doing keyboarding.

...Isitpossibleright?

Also will end up doing all nighters weekend on it.

Edited by Ubel Engel