MU:Class

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Class

What, I'm the first to vote that? The first few of my MUs are all sages. Tomes (with advantage in range) and staves (for healing purposes) FTW. Well, I suppose Nosferatank Sorcerors are better (with a higher defense), but I care the most about raw output power. It's going to be Valflame sage.

I want an Hero with Ignis, but I don't want to grind a lot for it, so I'm not sure about the route I'll be taking.

Tactician lvl 10 -> Grandmaster lvl 5 -> Mercernary -> Hero? Or Tactician lvl 10 -> Grandmaster lvl 10 -> Hero?

Haven't decided yet. I think I'm going to make the Avatar my Rally prioritizer, so I'll need something with good defense, resistance, and mobility. Not sure what that is at the moment, but I have a long time before needing to worry.

Dark Knight, or Dark Flier for female Avatars.

Would never exit early for one of the unpromoted classes, though. Rally Spectrum is too broken to pass up.

Dark Mage to Sorcerer for Male.

Female will be one of the mounted magic classes and have Cry skills. (But she'll probably double-dip into Sorcerer if I need one.)

Edited by Folt