How tall are you??

Suzaku

I think I'm around 5'10 or 5'11. My family obsess themselves into thinking I'm 6 foot, but I'm not quite there yet. If I even do, that's nice, if not, then whatever. At least it's impossible for me to be a little dude now.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'8,just about average

@CGV: I would have never imagined you being so tall. I guess it runs in the family, although for me that's not the case since my mom's 4'10 and my dad's 5'7, so I don't know how I ended up taller than them.

5'8,just about average

@CGV: I would have never imagined you being so tall. I guess it runs in the family, although for me that's not the case since my mom's 4'10 and my dad's 5'7, so I don't know how I ended up taller than them.

Yeah its a family thing. People ask me all the time "Woah, how tall are you?"

Girls are usually shorter than guys, it's an obvious fact.

Especially in my case. I'm always way taller than girls

This is sad, but I'm 15 years old...

AND I'M ONLY 4 FT 10!!!

*wonders what happened to her growth spurt*

The girl I'm after is, again, 4'7". She's fifteen as well. Don't feel bad. Hell, her 17 year old sister is only 4'9".

Honestly, being short doesn't detract from a female. It's usually really cute. IMO, anyway.

The girl I'm after is, again, 4'7". She's fifteen as well. Don't feel bad. Hell, her 17 year old sister is only 4'9".

Honestly, being short doesn't detract from a female. It's usually really cute. IMO, anyway.

I agree with the cute part. This girl I used to like was considered short, and....yeah.....That's about it.

Edited by Fireman

Yeah, the small framed cute girls often give me the erge to just pick them up in my arms. Luckily I have self-control, so I haven't have any embarrasing moments yet. Point is, you ladies probably won't want to be huge, it's usually a massive turn off. There's an over 6 foot girl in my school, and let's just say she's less than desirable. (I think she's part Amazon woman, judging by her behavior, as well)