The Lunatic Club

Shinori

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you're even locked to Lunatic+ Casual if you beat Lunatic Casual, although that's purely a guess.

If you finished Lunatic/Casual first and unlocked Lunatic+, you'll only have the Casual option. So yeah, so I had to try beating Lunatic/Classic to unlock Lunatic+/Classic... ;_;

On Chapter 16, and I beat Sidequest 4 to get MU all the way to level 11. (I'm probably going to redo it and step on all the magic tiles though so I can try to get MU and Cherche have a level A support BEFORE chapter 16 so with a Trust Seed they can get an S support by the end of Chapter 17, but the levels should still be the same)

I got Libra to level 16 as well, so should I reclass him to a Sage for healing or a Sorcerer for Nosferatanking? I have an Arms Scroll so don't worry too much about weapon rank.

Edited by Quick

On Chapter 16, and I beat Sidequest 4 to get MU all the way to level 11. (I'm probably going to redo it and step on all the magic tiles though so I can try to get MU and Cherche have a level A support BEFORE chapter 16 so with a Trust Seed they can get an S support by the end of Chapter 17, but the levels should still be the same)

I got Libra to level 16 as well, so should I reclass him to a Sage for healing or a Sorcerer for Nosferatanking? I have an Arms Scroll so don't worry too much about weapon rank.

I doubt Libra has enough Spd to Nosferatank effectively, so if you want to reclass, Sage is probably a better option for the increased healing and increased Rescue range.

You might want to hold on to your Arms Scroll(s) (you should have two if you completed Paralogue 4 sufficiently quickly) until after Chapter 22, by which time you should have won some rather nice weapons.

I doubt Libra has enough Spd to Nosferatank effectively, so if you want to reclass, Sage is probably a better option for the increased healing and increased Rescue range.

You might want to hold on to your Arms Scroll(s) (you should have two if you completed Paralogue 4 sufficiently quickly) until after Chapter 22, by which time you should have won some rather nice weapons.

I agree with what you say, but just being the devil's advocate here, but Libra gets 30 Speed when paired up with a Swordmaster as a Sorcerer, that should be more than enough.

But yeah, Henry seems fine for now, although he only has 23 iirc. I'm so glad I have 3 Swordmasters. (Olivia, Lon'qu, and Say'ri although Say'ri's mainly for support)

The enemy stats increase sharply around Chapter 17 or so; 30 Spd won't let you double very many enemies, and Libra's Mag stat is probably mediocre enough that the enemy phase healing won't generally be enough to sustain his middling Def+HP. If you want to use Nosferatu, you may as well go all out by using Avatar, whose large level advantage grants him the numbers needed to solo entire stages.

So I managed to beat chapter 2.

With Fred and Avatar solo.

(Fred mostly with sword on fort, while Avatar had her fun with the boss.)

So now. I have fred without an elixer with 4 uses silver lance. and meatshields.

And Avatar with good stats.

Watdo. :(

I don't think you're even locked to Lunatic+ Casual if you beat Lunatic Casual, although that's purely a guess.

If you finished Lunatic/Casual first and unlocked Lunatic+, you'll only have the Casual option. So yeah, so I had to try beating Lunatic/Classic to unlock Lunatic+/Classic... ;_;

Also, even though they confirmed it... this is just to show confirmation:

CasualLunaticPlusOnly.png

So I managed to beat chapter 2.

With Fred and Avatar solo.

(Fred mostly with sword on fort, while Avatar had her fun with the boss.)

So now. I have fred without an elixer with 4 uses silver lance. and meatshields.

And Avatar with good stats.

Watdo. :(

Avatar solo the rest of the game

So I'm about to start chapter 16, and I'm doing a "no grind run." (I did all the champions of yore and one skirmish since it had a merchant there and I wanted to try doing a mission on lunatic, plus I needed to build up Sully's support with Virion just to unlock the paralogue, which isn't too terrible right?). I'm starting to think I'm a bit screwed right now. The main units I'm using are:

Key: HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

Unless stated otherwise, all weapon levels are E and skills are locked to normal class skills

Chrom - GreatLord Lvl 1

38 19 2 21 19 14 21 7 A rank Swords (S support Olivia, A support MU/Frederick, B support Gaius, C Support Lucina)

Frederick - Griffon Rider 11

51 21 6 28 25 16 23 8 A rank Swords/Lances/Axes (S support Sumia, B support MU, C support Lissa) Skills Discipline, Outdoor fighter, Luna, Dual Guard+, Deliverer

Robin - Grandmaster Lvl 8

44 18 26 22 21 14 16 17 A rank Magic (S support Cordelia, C support Lissa)

Cordelia - Falcon Knight Lvl 2

40 18 6 23 22+2 16 15 14 A Rank Lance

Lon'qu Assasin lvl 3

35 17 4 26 23 13 13 9 B Sword (S support Nowi)

Nowi Wyvern Rider lvl 1

34 17+2 2 16 10 15 17 7 Odd Rhythm, Wrmsbane, Str +2

Olivia Dancer lvl 9

22 6 5 12 14 12+4 7 2 (C support Lucina)

Panne Taguel lvl 9

31 10 2 9 13 9 8 3 (A support Libra, C support Gregor)

Libra War Monk Lvl 10

48 18 24 19 16 14 19 20 (C Rank Axe, B Rank Staff)

Cherche Wyvern Rider Lvl 13

34 17+2 3 15 13 10 17 2 C rank Axe

Anna Trickster Lvl 6

41 14 20 24 26 31 10 12 B rank sword D rank Staff

Gregor Mercenary Lvl 13

34 16 1 17 13 8 12 2 C rank swords

Lissa Sage Lvl 1

30 6 15 13 14 21 7 12 A rank Staff

Say'ri

Base

Lucina Lord Lvl 11

29 11 3 16 14 14+4 11 4

I stopped using Sumia since she was kinda weak(8 str at level 11) and Chrom was a better partner than her for Frederick. Maribelle, Miriel, and Tharja aren't married, but Sully is. Reclassing Nowi was probably a bad Idea, as was using Gaius so that I could pair him with Cherche. I was also unsure of whether I should have reclassed Frederick again, so I'm just waiting till he gets Lancebreaker for now since I can't think of what else to do with him. Additionally, I don't know what to have him pass on to Cynthia, let alone know if I'm going to use her at all. Since it is my first lunatic run, I think I should probably just give in and grind a bit so that I can at least do all the child paralogues (haven't done any of them yet).

Is there anything specific I should keep in mind for future chapters? Does my army look at least okay for the moment?

So I'm about to start chapter 16, and I'm doing a "no grind run." (I did all the champions of yore and one skirmish since it had a merchant there and I wanted to try doing a mission on lunatic, plus I needed to build up Sully's support with Virion just to unlock the paralogue, which isn't too terrible right?). I'm starting to think I'm a bit screwed right now. The main units I'm using are:

Key: HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

Unless stated otherwise, all weapon levels are E and skills are locked to normal class skills

Chrom - GreatLord Lvl 1

38 19 2 21 19 14 21 7 A rank Swords (S support Olivia, A support MU/Frederick, B support Gaius, C Support Lucina)

Frederick - Griffon Rider 11

51 21 6 28 25 16 23 8 A rank Swords/Lances/Axes (S support Sumia, B support MU, C support Lissa) Skills Discipline, Outdoor fighter, Luna, Dual Guard+, Deliverer

Robin - Grandmaster Lvl 8

44 18 26 22 21 14 16 17 A rank Magic (S support Cordelia, C support Lissa)

Cordelia - Falcon Knight Lvl 2

40 18 6 23 22+2 16 15 14 A Rank Lance

Lon'qu Assasin lvl 3

35 17 4 26 23 13 13 9 B Sword (S support Nowi)

Nowi Wyvern Rider lvl 1

34 17+2 2 16 10 15 17 7 Odd Rhythm, Wrmsbane, Str +2

Olivia Dancer lvl 9

22 6 5 12 14 12+4 7 2 (C support Lucina)

Panne Taguel lvl 9

31 10 2 9 13 9 8 3 (A support Libra, C support Gregor)

Libra War Monk Lvl 10

48 18 24 19 16 14 19 20 (C Rank Axe, B Rank Staff)

Cherche Wyvern Rider Lvl 13

34 17+2 3 15 13 10 17 2 C rank Axe

Anna Trickster Lvl 6

41 14 20 24 26 31 10 12 B rank sword D rank Staff

Gregor Mercenary Lvl 13

34 16 1 17 13 8 12 2 C rank swords

Lissa Sage Lvl 1

30 6 15 13 14 21 7 12 A rank Staff

Say'ri

Base

Lucina Lord Lvl 11

29 11 3 16 14 14+4 11 4

I stopped using Sumia since she was kinda weak(8 str at level 11) and Chrom was a better partner than her for Frederick. Maribelle, Miriel, and Tharja aren't married, but Sully is. Reclassing Nowi was probably a bad Idea, as was using Gaius so that I could pair him with Cherche. I was also unsure of whether I should have reclassed Frederick again, so I'm just waiting till he gets Lancebreaker for now since I can't think of what else to do with him. Additionally, I don't know what to have him pass on to Cynthia, let alone know if I'm going to use her at all. Since it is my first lunatic run, I think I should probably just give in and grind a bit so that I can at least do all the child paralogues (haven't done any of them yet).

Is there anything specific I should keep in mind for future chapters? Does my army look at least okay for the moment?

Is this your first run in the game ever? If so, then I'd suggest going down to Hard, so you can experiment with stuff like skills and inheritance. If not, then start planning for endgame, and invest in a couple of Rescue staves.

Well, it's not my first play through, but technically my second/third(doing another hard playthrough at the same time). I have 4 rescue staffs atm for a total of 15 uses all together, but IIRC you can buy them freely later on at some point.

Yeah, they become available after Ch12, and you're gonna find yourself spamming them for the rest of the game from this point. Promoted enemies are really a pain on Lunatic.

After ME3 released new characters on multiplayer lunatic kinda dropped off for a while. Got back and tried chapter four and then discovered tonics were sitting in the shop. Those things are awesome. Managed to get past chapter 4 and now I"m on to Paralogue one. Leveling donnel looks to be a mountain of a task. Does Chrom's Dual Attack+ skill only affect him when he's paired up with somebody or also affecct somebody when he's paired up with him?

Chrom's skill gives the bonus whenever he shows up in the battle screen, whether at the main attacker or as the support attacker.

Well, it's not my first play through, but technically my second/third(doing another hard playthrough at the same time). I have 4 rescue staffs atm for a total of 15 uses all together, but IIRC you can buy them freely later on at some point.

Finish the Hard run first, unless you're secretly Paperblade's clone. You want to see what to expect, what works together and what doesn't. Then, get ready to Rescue spam your way to victory, since several of the later maps are "defeat boss" ones.