The Lunatic Club

Shinori

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a reclass after hitting level 20 Tactician? You should be able to smoke-show the chapter, especially if you've trained a second unit like Chrom. Frederick is still strong enough to rock and roll even at base level.

It's even easier if you don't care about Dicken/Maribelle.

Is that a reclass after hitting level 20 Tactician? You should be able to smoke-show the chapter, especially if you've trained a second unit like Chrom. Frederick is still strong enough to rock and roll even at base level.

It's even easier if you don't care about Dicken/Maribelle.

Still pretty easy if you do care, just have Lissa (possible Miriel pairup if her magic is low) use the Paralogue 1 Rescue staff to pull them down the cliff and sit them in a corner. Frederick with a pairup (maybe Kellam or Lon'qu) can probably handle the enemies that start to the left, while Avatar (probably with Chrom) can just sit on the fort north of where you start and tank most of the map.

Even with promotion at chapter 12, my Miriel seriously lagging behind Lon'qu and Chrom since I don't reclass her to dark mage or troubadour.

EDIt: want to ask a question, who is the best wife for Lon'qu and Libra? I'm currently paired Lon'qu with Sully and Libra with Cordelia. This is my first Lunatic (re)run so I'm a bit relax when playing, though put a great deal of restriction too after I'm ruining all the fun with over-grinding in my first playthrough. Just say it is for future reference.

Edited by Shengar

Even with promotion at chapter 12, my Miriel seriously lagging behind Lon'qu and Chrom since I don't reclass her to dark mage or troubadour.

EDIt: want to ask a question, who is the best wife for Lon'qu and Libra? I'm currently paired Lon'qu with Sully and Libra with Cordelia. This is my first Lunatic (re)run so I'm a bit relax when playing, though put a great deal of restriction too after I'm ruining all the fun with over-grinding in my first playthrough. Just say it is for future reference.

I have Lon'qu with Miriel (VV Sage) and Libra should really be with Maribelle/Lissa for sorc tanking or forever alone. His mods are nothing special and the only notable thing he passes down is sorc, which Henry passes down along with better mods.

For maximization, Lon'qu is good with tons of character, while Libra is almost a deadweight

For playthrough, Lon'qu is cool with Sully, while Libra can anyone who needs STR.

Libra in general is one of those units who is hard to pair, and don't get much from it anyway

I've beated this bitch of Lunatic level on FE12. o/

Edited by Godot

Just solo the game with Sumia :smug:

Avatar-less, Nosferatu banned, Sol banned, No Grind (obviously), Full Team Lunatic Video (I wish lol) Playthrough

Thats fairly easy

minus the full team part

Okay no, the full team part is still easy

Make a team of 3 pair

Fill the rest with Staff bot

DemiseEnd: 1

JSND: 1

Dragon Boner: 1

PKL: 0

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

No pair up is possible?

I'm almost convinced that Maribelle x Chrom is necessary....

It seems so... I'm currently on Chapter 17 and can easily finish it.

Chapter 23 is like all I have left that's too terribly hard if memory serves.

(4 staffbots is best strategy)