The Lunatic Club

Shinori

Apologizes for being unclear. the number after the "," is the EXP the unit has, but aside for being completely irrelevant, It has caused misunderstanding.

So to be more clear, Lissa promoted to troubadour at level 20 cleric and is now a level 12 troubadour. Should I make her hit the max or promote earlier?

Chrom is level 11 lord. I just wonder when Chrom should promote to Great Lord to give better support bonuses for the lead unit.

Sumia promoted to Dark Flier at level 20 Peg Knight and is now LV10 DF. Cordelia is still LV 18 Peg Knight.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that changes a lot.

You might want to promote Cord now unless you have quite a few child paralogues for her to grind in. Sumia will make it easily, but it looks like Robin's still been getting some of the exp Cord wanted. Fortunately, it's a lot more possible to delay Morgan and Severa one chapter than it is Lucina, but you still don't want to as it's useful to get in as much training on the kids as possible before everything promotes (it's still possible after that, but you need a lot more setups).

I had my Lissa promoted for Cht.11, I know she promoted at 20 and think she reclassed around 15. Do it whenever you look at the preparations screen and think "I could really use a Valkyrie here", or if you miss the Thief due to not having enough offensive power. She shouldn't be taking many kills, but she's surprisingly bulky and can be very useful for positioning.

Also keep in mind that once Sumia gets GF, she'll see a very large power spike and pick up kills much more easily, so watch that she doesn't take too much exp meant for Cord later on (this is very difficult to do right).

Thank you for the advice. As for Cordelia, I might promote her if she manages to hit LV19 at the end of chapter 11. The only child prologue I might be able to pull before Cynthia's is Owains.

So i decided to do some team modifications to reduce the amount of characters that needed to pass Galeforce, and I wanted to know if this new team works better.

MMU (+Mag,-Def/Lck) Grandmaster

Sumia!Lucina Great Lord/Paladin

Sumia Dark Flier/ Falcon knight (Depends on if she has good Mag)

Chrom Great Lord (Pair up fodder for Sumia for a while, may go to GK if he gets enough levels)

Miriel Sage

Gregor Hero

These two will be dropped, as before

Morgan Valkyrie/Sage

Laurent Sorcerer

Freddy!Inigo (Only a possibility, Freddy will be pair up fodder as before) Hero

Cynthia, Sniper/Falcon Knight

Lissa staffbots

Olivia dances

This should be closer to what I need, so now I am going to address some issues that may come up. Mainly, Morgan. With +Mag and -Lck, Morgan will have great speed and mag caps, as well as good growths. -Def may prevent crits and more armsthrifting, but -5 Def on Morgan would be pretty bad. Morgan will start as a tactician so free veteran, and she can inherit good things like armsthrift. Morgan will also get a free proc from Aether, and though it isn't reliable, a free proc is a free proc. The problem is, no free galeforce. And this could be a problem. Morgan will at least have to go 10 Peg or 10 Grandmaster just to get to Dark Flier, and although she'll have at least a C in tomes she may be too far behind at this point unless base stat inheritance is great. Another problem is getting MU to marry Lucina fast so Morgan doesn't get too far behind. If Miriel is married and all paralogues are untouched, I can recruit Morgan before chapter 16 unless I get lucky event tiles (I have a renown seed of trust to use). Most of these ideas were in my previous team suggestion and were answered, but I need to make sure Morgan can get Galeforce fast and keep up. Thank you!

Edited by Zog58

Sumia Dark Flier/ Falcon knight (Depends on if she has good Mag)

Chrom Great Lord (Pair up fodder for Sumia for a while, may go to GK if he gets enough levels)

Sumia's Mag shouldn't make much of a difference in her class path, though. She'll always want to go DF first for GF even if her Mag is good, and after that unless you have a really lot of staffbots from somewhere else, she'll always want to switch to Falco for staff duty- even if her Mag is really bad, that just makes it easier to rack up Wexp.

Chrom will likely do better in Paladin than GK, as Sumia typically appreciates the +Spd/Skl more than the +Mov. Chrom also tends to have a slightly shaky Hit, and GK is not a good way to patch that up.

Freddy!Inigo (Only a possibility, Freddy will be pair up fodder as before) Hero

Lissa staffbots

Olivia dances

Since you're using both Lissa and Olivia, I'm a little curious as to why you're using Fred!Inigo over Fred!Owain or Henry!Inigo. Both of them have much better availability and fine support sets (Fred!Inigo's not bad, but he doesn't have anything special, and especially as a Hero he can't make much use of Fred's spiffy Discipline passdown).

The problem is, no free galeforce. And this could be a problem. Morgan will at least have to go 10 Peg or 10 Grandmaster just to get to Dark Flier, and although she'll have at least a C in tomes she may be too far behind at this point unless base stat inheritance is great. Another problem is getting MU to marry Lucina fast so Morgan doesn't get too far behind. If Miriel is married and all paralogues are untouched, I can recruit Morgan before chapter 16 unless I get lucky event tiles (I have a renown seed of trust to use).

Use the Seed of Trust either for a 1-map C support if both Event Tiles fail, or a 1-map B support if you got an Event Tile for C and only one in the next map. Grab both Owain and Inigo for extra Paralogues for support/exp, and save Pars 2-4 as well, and Morgan won't be too late. With Veteran she can easily promote at Tactician 20 during her Paralogue if she has no competition for kills, and since you're only using two child pairs you could pretty easily get her to 15 in her first promoted class by the end of Cht.18 (earlier, if you get good Counter spawns and can sponge exp on EP). I think she'll be able to make GF in time to use it in Cht.23/24 (where you really need it). You will have to rely a lot more on Sumia/Cynthia though, and probably need to turtle a lot since two GF users isn't remotely enough to blitz Valm.

Sumia's Mag shouldn't make much of a difference in her class path, though. She'll always want to go DF first for GF even if her Mag is good, and after that unless you have a really lot of staffbots from somewhere else, she'll always want to switch to Falco for staff duty- even if her Mag is really bad, that just makes it easier to rack up Wexp.

Sorry if I did not establish this well, Sumia will most definitely be a Dark Flier at first to get Gforce to her kids on time.

Since you're using both Lissa and Olivia, I'm a little curious as to why you're using Fred!Inigo over Fred!Owain or Henry!Inigo. Both of them have much better availability and fine support sets (Fred!Inigo's not bad, but he doesn't have anything special, and especially as a Hero he can't make much use of Fred's spiffy Discipline passdown).

The only thing is, I planned to make this file go postgame (I will grind then), and so the lack of Gforce on the boys may hinder them. I was at the very least planning for a tanky Inigo, however, and so if at least one boy lacks Galeforce I won't be too upset, as they should have more productive skills for tanking hits. Surprisingly, Henry is a pretty good choice even for a tanky Hero Inigo, what with his high skill, Sol, Vantage, Lifetaker and Vengeance with passable defense mods; I cannot believe I didn't think of him before, what with his fast supports with Olivia being icing on the cake. Would the lack of Galeforce postgame cripple a tank Inigo at all? If not, I'll go with this. Henry can promote immediately to Sorcerer and pass Vengeance, and provide Mire or just straight magic support if he needs to. Or if I'm being funny Inigo could get Despoil and Luck +4 and hope for that extra money which probably....won't work. Not sure if I want to waste an offensive Owain without Galeforce too, so I will just decide on if I will pair Lissa later. Thank you!

Edited by Zog58

Sorry if I did not establish this well, Sumia will most definitely be a Dark Flier at first to get Gforce to her kids on time.

The only thing is, I planned to make this file go postgame (I will grind then), and so the lack of Gforce on the boys may hinder them. I was at the very least planning for a tanky Inigo, however, and so if at least one boy lacks Galeforce I won't be too upset, as they should have more productive skills for tanking hits. Surprisingly, Henry is a pretty good choice even for a tanky Hero Inigo, what with his high skill, Sol, Vantage, Lifetaker and Vengeance with passable defense mods; I cannot believe I didn't think of him before, what with his fast supports with Olivia being icing on the cake. Would the lack of Galeforce postgame cripple a tank Inigo at all? If not, I'll go with this. Henry can promote immediately to Sorcerer and pass Vengeance, and provide Mire or just straight magic support if he needs to. Or if I'm being funny Inigo could get Despoil and Luck +4 and hope for that extra money which probably....won't work. Not sure if I want to waste an offensive Owain without Galeforce too, so I will just decide on if I will pair Lissa later. Thank you!

But after DF you're doing Falco, or are undecided?

Lunatic+ nogrind strats conflict with the Apo meta, and I don't advise trying to reconcile them without at least one very successful Lunatic+ run under your belt (so you have something to judge your playing ability off of, as well as a good idea of how things work). If you really want to do both, Apo and the harder DLC are a lot more forgiving in what you can do that Lunatic+, so plan for ingame first and then adapt what you've got there to work in postgame. The benefit you see from getting GF on Owain, Brady or Inigo is far bigger than the detriment you see from not having it for Apo, unless you're planning to sink hundreds of hours into the file, truly minmax everything, etc (in which case I strongly advise grinding after Cht.4).

Regarding Henry!Inigo, I think a quick promote of Henry to DK for +Mov on Olivia, along with an Anathema passdown is his best bet. With a wife, he can reclass to Barb and promote to Warrior, which sounds promising. Without a wife, another possibility is a quick reclass of Henry to Thief (keep the +Mov for Olivia), a passdown of Locktouch and a quick promote of Inigo to Bow Knight, which offers a high-Mov Thief for chest duty. He's got a good amount of options to play with.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Alright, so I have now cleared chapter 12 & 13. Chap 12 was brutal, even more because I tried to find good strategy to give EXP to Cordelia as much as I could. In the end, I had to go with maximum offensive output that I could pull out of my team, thus promoted Lissa to valkyrie here. (And I don't regret that decision, since it lead me to victory.) Chap 13 was a cakewalk compared to 12, which made me take an advantage of training Cordelia again. I actually forgot in the middle of the battle that Sumia was not LV15 yet and she barely got the GF in the end of the chapter (she end up with LV 15 EXP 4).

Still after all the feeding, Cordelia is only LV 7 Dark Flier. I have now checked both available chapters: Cynthia's paralogue and chapter 14. Cynthia's chapter seems like a no-go at the moment.

Question:

Would it be a ridiculously stupid strategy to give literally all the possible EXP to Cordelia in chapter 14 to speed at getting the GF. I had a little test earlier and I could probably do – if it's partially sane, at least – some kind of Kite strategy where I only deploy Chrom, Sumia, Cordelia and Robin. Sumia takes Chrom out of the way while Cordelia with Robin's help, murder's everyone with ranged combat from the outside of the ships for biggest possible EXP.

The bad thing is that if I would do the above, I couldn't milk the Henry x Olivia support and my Lucina wouldn't be able to get EXP. I'm afraid how bad she would become if I don't start using her right now.

If that's bad way to go, any suggestions of what I should do?

But after DF you're doing Falco, or are undecided?

Lunatic+ nogrind strats conflict with the Apo meta, and I don't advise trying to reconcile them without at least one very successful Lunatic+ run under your belt (so you have something to judge your playing ability off of, as well as a good idea of how things work). If you really want to do both, Apo and the harder DLC are a lot more forgiving in what you can do that Lunatic+, so plan for ingame first and then adapt what you've got there to work in postgame. The benefit you see from getting GF on Owain, Brady or Inigo is far bigger than the detriment you see from not having it for Apo, unless you're planning to sink hundreds of hours into the file, truly minmax everything, etc (in which case I strongly advise grinding after Cht.4).

Regarding Henry!Inigo, I think a quick promote of Henry to DK for +Mov on Olivia, along with an Anathema passdown is his best bet. With a wife, he can reclass to Barb and promote to Warrior, which sounds promising. Without a wife, another possibility is a quick reclass of Henry to Thief (keep the +Mov for Olivia), a passdown of Locktouch and a quick promote of Inigo to Bow Knight, which offers a high-Mov Thief for chest duty. He's got a good amount of options to play with.

I was undecided at the time, but I'll go Falco for the skills, access to staves, and the superior strength and speed.

Henry!Inigo will be going with Cynthia, and so they will support quite fast. With that in mind, Warrior (Most likely) or Hero (not very sure) seem like safe bets, keeping in mind that Olivia will definitely pass Luck+4 as she will stay a Dancer, so no Galeforce. The only thing I don't like is that E in axes he has to deal with, but oh well.

If i pair Lissa with anyone before post-game, it will probably be Frederick, who will pass down Luna/Discipline (I feel like Luna is better though). Any recommended class/build for Owain at first? Owain will probably be benched fast as he won't have a wife, but he could be filler with Frederick supporting him as needed. I just completed Ch. 3, and the only two units available to use my Second Seal are MMU (lvl 13) and Lissa (lvl 10). Would reclassing Lissa to Troubador be a good call? MU is +Mag, so he is doing quite well with his tomes; it is too early to send him elsewhere. And if Lissa is leveled by staff abuse enough, she can at least pass DSupp+ to Owain for some kind of unique inheritence. Any thoughts?

Edited by Zog58

Alright, so I have now cleared chapter 12 & 13. Chap 12 was brutal, even more because I tried to find good strategy to give EXP to Cordelia as much as I could. In the end, I had to go with maximum offensive output that I could pull out of my team, thus promoted Lissa to valkyrie here. (And I don't regret that decision, since it lead me to victory.) Chap 13 was a cakewalk compared to 12, which made me take an advantage of training Cordelia again. I actually forgot in the middle of the battle that Sumia was not LV15 yet and she barely got the GF in the end of the chapter (she end up with LV 15 EXP 4).

You're not strong enough to go straight to Cynthia's Paralogue? That's not good, you really want to get and start training her quickly and right after Cht.13 is the best time to do so. Feeding Cord in Cht.14 is probably your best bet, then. Lucina can catch up somewhere (Cynthia's Paralogue is still probably going to be the easiest place).

If i pair Lissa with anyone before post-game, it will probably be Frederick, who will pass down Luna/Discipline (I feel like Luna is better though). Any recommended class/build for Owain at first? Owain will probably be benched fast as he won't have a wife, but he could be filler with Frederick supporting him as needed. I just completed Ch. 3, and the only two units available to use my Second Seal are MMU (lvl 13) and Lissa (lvl 10). Would reclassing Lissa to Troubador be a good call? MU is +Mag, so he is doing quite well with his tomes; it is too early to send him elsewhere. And if Lissa is leveled by staff abuse enough, she can at least pass DSupp+ to Owain for some kind of unique inheritence. Any thoughts?

If you can't get him a wife, Owain will likely be useless, but Discipline is a lot better than Luna if he does get one.

Robin should wait until Lv.19-20 for the SS. If you can keep his level low enough (without feeding Fred) to reclass after Cht.5, you'll be in good shape. Lissa will eventually want to go Troub, but use your second SS on her to make sure Robin doesn't get stranded in Tactician.

Ok sounds good, thank you Czar! Chapter 5 is causing some issues, although this is only due to the fact that I want Ricken and Maribelle to live without playing Paralogue 1. Is it possible to do this easily without the Rescue, or should I just go to Para 1 for the exp for Sumia and Miriel anyway? I was saving it for LucinaxMU support building but...

It's not possible to do Cht.5 "easily" whether you do Par.1 first or not (grinding aside), but it will help a lot more to do it now than to save it for Lucina. The Rescue is useful in other chapters, too.

You certainly can do it without, I've done it with no Par.1 and with -Def to boot (without resetting for skills). I don't recommend that at all, though.

You're not strong enough to go straight to Cynthia's Paralogue? That's not good, you really want to get and start training her quickly and right after Cht.13 is the best time to do so. Feeding Cord in Cht.14 is probably your best bet, then. Lucina can catch up somewhere (Cynthia's Paralogue is still probably going to be the easiest place).

Yeah, I felt that I wasn't strong enough for that yet.

I have now given some nutritious lunch for Cordelia in the chapter 14 and she managed to get 8,5 levels and Galeforce. Should I now go the chapters like this [Cynthia's chapter] -> [Morgan's chapter] -> [severa's chapter] -> [ Chapter 15] ?

I've been looking over some guides/videos for Lunatic mode and most of them were mentioning that it'll be hard until the DLC chapters (the gold and exp ones specifically). I'm a little confused because I thought exp gain is reduced to 1 for non chapter/paralogue maps?

I've been looking over some guides/videos for Lunatic mode and most of them were mentioning that it'll be hard until the DLC chapters (the gold and exp ones specifically). I'm a little confused because I thought exp gain is reduced to 1 for non chapter/paralogue maps?

Most of those videos are terrible, it's tough but not that hard, you can definitely beat it without touching any grinding type maps at all

But no, it's only 1exp for the spotpass (bar the 6 spotpass paralogues) legacy character maps and streetpass. Using Risen to grind is just terribly impractical in L/L+ because outside of earlygame they're likely tougher than actual Lunatic enemies (they max out very fast) so what's the point really

I would just do it no grind unless your goal is to use that file for a postgame team (because of pairing clashes), it's Lunatic, the point of Lunatic is a challenge, grinding is capable of trivializing L+ to hilarious degrees so I'd recommend doing it no-grind at least once

Yeah, I felt that I wasn't strong enough for that yet.

I have now given some nutritious lunch for Cordelia in the chapter 14 and she managed to get 8,5 levels and Galeforce. Should I now go the chapters like this [Cynthia's chapter] -> [Morgan's chapter] -> [severa's chapter] -> [ Chapter 15] ?

My experience is that Cynthia's Paralogue looks harder than it actually is. Only a little, it's still much harder than the regular chapters, but it's still worth a try or two. Try focusing on the left side first, using a ranged non-flier with decent Def like Robin to bait and fight Snipers across walls on EP, and recruit Cynthia by having Sumia fly out, talk to her, kill something with GF and fly back, then let Cynthia fly out (or just have Sumia fight unpaired and have her pair up with Cynthia after talking if there's no enemies in range, like what you do with Kellam). Lucina and Cynthia can't ORKO anything at base, but since they both have GF it's a very good idea to soften things up for them whenever possible, because three extra kills per turn go a long way in that map (and get them a lot of exp too).

If it does turn out to be too hard, grab Morgan first. Severa's chapter is usually harder than Cynthia's so you'll want to save it for later (but it also gives Second Seals, which you need a lot of for the kids, so... In my current run, I went Cynthia -> Owain -> Severa -> Morgan -> 14). Morgan's is usually the easiest, but it helps to have a lot of mages and fliers because the Wyverns will be hard to manage due to terrain otherwise (like Cht.5).

Video guides? You mean those old commercials for the DLC? Those are a joke.

Lunatic is hard until you learn the power of Veteran, and then it's pretty easy. Just try not to feed Fred kills (use him as a support unit instead), take a +Def or +Spd asset and a -Skl or -Lck flaw, and feed feed feed Robin. Lv.7 or 8 by the end of the Prologue is possible depending on your Mag levelups, and Lv.19-20 by the end of Cht.4 is expected if you train nobody else. Early Plegia, you should be looking at enemies with 0/0/0 listed damage/hit/crit. If you get Robin rolling hard enough, you can then use him as a strategic wall/distraction to feed and raise other units- Nowi, Panne, Sumia, Cordelia, Miriel, Lissa and sometimes Chrom and Stahl are great choices, as long as you don't take too many earlygame units and rob Robin of early exp. Use the Renown Second Seal to reclass to Merc or Dark Mage (not for Nos, for decent Def while keeping Tomes). Robin-F can stomp the hardest (when paired with Chrom), but most of the good units in Lunatic(+) tend to be female so taking Robin-M lets you marry one and get more children on the field too.

EXP gain is only reduced for fighting Spotpass and Streetpass teams. Risen still give plenty, but are prohibitively difficult for most players due to how quickly they grow. DLC maps all work like normal, though most of them have stat increases to correspond to Lunatic as well so you'll be stuck doing stuff like CoY3 and EXPonential Growth. But none of that's really necessary, so don't go out and buy it just to beat Lunatic(+).

Most of those videos are terrible, it's tough but not that hard, you can definitely beat it without touching any grinding type maps at all

But no, it's only 1exp for the spotpass (bar the 6 spotpass paralogues) legacy character maps and streetpass. Using Risen to grind is just terribly impractical in L/L+ because outside of earlygame they're likely tougher than actual Lunatic enemies (they max out very fast) so what's the point really

I would just do it no grind unless your goal is to use that file for a postgame team (because of pairing clashes), it's Lunatic, the point of Lunatic is a challenge, grinding is capable of trivializing L+ to hilarious degrees so I'd recommend doing it no-grind at least once

That was my plan, to do a no-grind Lunatic mode. I had initially wanted to do a no pair-up run as well but these first couple Lunatic map has proved that's going to be impossible for me no matter what.

Video guides? You mean those old commercials for the DLC? Those are a joke.

Lunatic is hard until you learn the power of Veteran, and then it's pretty easy. Just try not to feed Fred kills (use him as a support unit instead), take a +Def or +Spd asset and a -Skl or -Lck flaw, and feed feed feed Robin. Lv.7 or 8 by the end of the Prologue is possible depending on your Mag levelups, and Lv.19-20 by the end of Cht.4 is expected if you train nobody else. Early Plegia, you should be looking at enemies with 0/0/0 listed damage/hit/crit. If you get Robin rolling hard enough, you can then use him as a strategic wall/distraction to feed and raise other units- Nowi, Panne, Sumia, Cordelia, Miriel, Lissa and sometimes Chrom and Stahl are great choices, as long as you don't take too many earlygame units and rob Robin of early exp. Use the Renown Second Seal to reclass to Merc or Dark Mage (not for Nos, for decent Def while keeping Tomes). Robin-F can stomp the hardest (when paired with Chrom), but most of the good units in Lunatic(+) tend to be female so taking Robin-M lets you marry one and get more children on the field too.

EXP gain is only reduced for fighting Spotpass and Streetpass teams. Risen still give plenty, but are prohibitively difficult for most players due to how quickly they grow. DLC maps all work like normal, though most of them have stat increases to correspond to Lunatic as well so you'll be stuck doing stuff like CoY3 and EXPonential Growth. But none of that's really necessary, so don't go out and buy it just to beat Lunatic(+).

Oh RIP. I'm at the beginning of chapter 5 and my MU is level 10 and Freddie level 6. I did a +Spd -Def so tanking is going to be really rough since Def growth rate is 30%. I had also wanted to not use any renown or bonus box items either.

I honestly have no idea if I can get by Lunatic mode. Enemies are numerous and and most have like 28~33 attack or more at chapter 5. I feel like I'm stuck with Frederick+Kellam Pair up. I know Lunatic and up are supposed to be Frederick Emblem for the first couple chapters but I'm kinda losing faith.

Edited by Atticus Lee

-def is not advised for Lunatic first run. It's doable, but it's definitely better to get accustomed to Lunatic first using a different flaw. +Spd is solid, though. Running -Def should be only really done when you're more familiar with the mode, because doing that mode first time with -Def will fuck you up.

Lunatic is actually not really Frederick Emblem for the first few chapters. You want to, instead, feed the shit out of Robin. Fred is still useful in that he can tank hits well and have massive chip damage, but don't feed him kills. I had Robin going into chapter 2 at around level 8-9 usually, if not 10. I usually run +Str -Res, so sometimes I just let Fred deal with one of the prologue mages since I don't really like dealing with them.

If you want the easiest earlygame, do +Def. +Speed is the most powerful lategame and still solid early, but +Def lets you pretty much laugh at damage for a while and earlygame's the hardest part.

I'm approaching Chapter 8 in my nogrind Luna+ file, and I recently obtained a Master Seal from a merchant. My number one candidate for this should be, of course, Sumia. I would be promoting her after her next level up, making her level 16. I have fed her the renown Energy Drop and Seraph Robe, but her stats are doing very well regardless. She has:

Hp: 36

Str: 14

Mag: 8

Skll: 21

Spd: 21

Def: 8

Res: 13

Should I attempt to promote her early, or wait for 20? Miriel is lvl 9 and will likely be promoted with the next Seal in 8, allowing her to gain staves and staff grind to 15. MU is a 20!8 Mercenary, and he's doing so well promotion can wait until the seal in 11 (Gregor has dibs on the seal in 10).

What's the best way to feed Sumia early kills? I just beat Chapter 3 on Lunatic and only JUST got her to level 3! About to start Chapter 4. I'm not going to use any of the DLC, but I'm tempted to use some of those Renown rewards. Who should get the first second seal and what should they change to? What levels should I have by the end of Chapter 4/end of the first Paralogue? If I can somehow find a master seal or two, I'm tempted to use it on Lissa for Sage, then Sumia for Dark Flier. Who should I plan to deploy? Who is worth bringing along for the next chapters?

Robin is at Level 13.35

Chrom is 4.99

Lissa is Level 8.

Frederick is Level 3.

I have an oddly specific question about Lunatic+.

Could the entire game be beaten using two max level +Spd -Def (with limit breaker) logbook avatars along with two rescue bots (Also max stat logbook avatars)?

well given that you make it out of chapter 3 without them and have access to the amount of cash needed to buy them, sure

If you maxed them out then I assume you maxed out their def too and -def isn't that big of an issue if it's maxed out

Galeforce Bow users kinda shit all over L+, Limit Breaker is entirely overkill

well given that you make it out of chapter 3 without them and have access to the amount of cash needed to buy them, sure

If you maxed them out then I assume you maxed out their def too and -def isn't that big of an issue if it's maxed out

Galeforce Bow users kinda shit all over L+, Limit Breaker is entirely overkill

Yea, they're both totally maxed out in all stats and have all skills. I'm not good at Lunatic+ so I'm compensating by using every tool the game gives me.

Of course this is compensating in the same way going to 20/20 through arenas is compensating. Thank you though!

On Chapter 7 of my Lunatic no-DLC playthrough now. Been getting really lucky with the special merchants--two master seals and a second seal! My Avatar got to 20, so I reclassed him to Dark Mage--hopefully that Defense stat gets patched up now since I'm doing +Magic, -Defense. Lissa leveled up SO much in the first four chapters that she is tanking and dodging stuff she really shouldn't be as a Sage, and Sumia is flat out dodging as a Dark Flier.

Chrom is at Level 7. I've sorely neglected him, though he already has an A-Rank support going with Sumia. Do I have any priorities moving forward? I'm assuming I should use the next Master Seal I get to class my Avatar to sorcerer while continuing to beef up Lissa and Sumia. Trying to use Maribelle as well, and maybe Cordelia if I'm lucky. In the last map I only deployed Lissa, Avatar, Chrom, Sumia, Frederick, and Maribelle. I have no idea if I'm doing this right hahaha.

I decided to give up my Lunatic run (it was only at chapter 5) and restart Lunatic with a +Def/-Luk MU. I gotta say, chapter 1 (the one Sully and Virion joins) was MUCH much easier than before simply because the MU can tank hits now. I don't have great feelings about this though since this feels really forced to simply get by Lunatic mode efficiently. It looks like I might be forced to use the renown Second Seal if I'm supposed to feed as much exp as I can to the MU. When can I start focusing on leveling up my side units? I plan to keep Chrom, Frederick, Lissa, Lon'qu, Cordelia, Sumia, Panne, Nowi, and Gaius.

Edited by Atticus Lee