fexp

cyron

You really ought to join my site. It's the only one that gives current help with FEXP and it's the one that everyone using FEXP goes to.

Klokreations.net

Also, if you haven't done so already, you should probably read my Ultimate FEXP Tutorial. I may or may not be working on a newer version in the near future, but the old version still teaches all the essentials quite handily.

It would be fair for me to add that Yeti hardly uses fexp and does not always answer questions in a timely manner.

EDIT: There apparently will be a full version released in the future (or so I hear, since the current engine is incomplete?), but not until fe7x has been released, which might be years.

Edited by Kaz the Demon King

>implying yeti answers questions ever

the last time i've heard yeti say anything about fexp was nearly a year ago when he was complaining about how people couldn't just leave him alone and go bother klok instead

while links to site with additional information are always nice and I thank you for them as they will likely prove useful, my question still stands: Is the version linked in the fexp topic on the resources forum the most recent?

while links to site with additional information are always nice and I thank you for them as they will likely prove useful, my question still stands: Is the version linked in the fexp topic on the resources forum the most recent?

Don't bother checking yeti's site for tutorials, those are by Klok anyways.

rofl @ klok's shameless self-promotion

Well, my site IS the only one aimed at FEXP. I'd offer another site but Yeti's doesn't seem to be doing much. If there's any others, just let me know lol.

Don't bother checking yeti's site for tutorials, those are by Klok anyways.

It's true. Well, the majority of them are anyway.

Or you could just, you know, answer people's questions here instead of telling them to go elsewhere. You're obviously on these forums already and I'm also willing to bet that you're about the only person on klokreations who answers questions anyhow.

Edited by Agro

I'm also willing to bet that you're about the only person on klokreations who answers questions anyhow.

Rebuttal 1

Majority of posts in this topic aren't even me.

I'm still not the only person.

There are the most recent topics in the Questions board, all within the last month. Not to mention, I even ask questions myself.

Edited by Klok

why is everyone getting on Klok's ass ; ~ ;

EDIT: There apparently will be a full version released in the future (or so I hear, since the current engine is incomplete?), but not until fe7x has been released, which might be years.

just to clarify, yeti is never releasing the XNA engine to the public :V

so if you want to FEXP, you'll have to use whatever Klok makes up.

Technically they could just use Yeti's 1.0.1 release but obviously when I get around to releasing it, Super FEXP will be more "complete" than his.

but obviously "have to" was just a euphemism and I'm just fucking with english so ignore me plz

Edited by Klok

why is everyone getting on Klok's ass ; ~ ;

just to clarify, yeti is never releasing the XNA engine to the public :V

Not XNA, FEXP with all the animations, icons, sprites that are missing from the current version since some of them haven't been made yet. I heard it was happening in a couple years after the final release of FE7x, but I might be wrong.

Not XNA, FEXP with all the animations, icons, sprites that are missing from the current version since some of them haven't been made yet. I heard it was happening in a couple years after the final release of FE7x, but I might be wrong.

Graphics are fairly easy, I'm doing all that myself. It's the coding that's the issue xP

You are wrong, since Yeti isn't even working on FEXP anymore.

Because of what happened with Klok, Yeti's keeping all the rest of his animations in his XNA game ~'3'~

Not Yeti, other members of the forum are working on the coding, though there hasn't been a release. Project might be dead, but there seems to be support for it.

http://forums.bwdyeti.com/index.php?showtopic=436

All of those posts were months ago, the majority of those that were actually serious came over to my forum at some point, and a lot of them didn't come through.

Of course they might be working with Yeti behind the scenes, what do I know, but then considering the impressive progress on FEXNA I'd say he's been working solidly on that alone. Most other people are vocal and they haven't posted anything of note on his forum so the more promising people in that topic probably didn't actually do anything :B

All of those posts were months ago, the majority of those that were actually serious came over to my forum at some point, and a lot of them didn't come through.

Of course they might be working with Yeti behind the scenes, what do I know, but then considering the impressive progress on FEXNA I'd say he's been working solidly on that alone. Most other people are vocal and they haven't posted anything of note on his forum so the more promising people in that topic probably didn't actually do anything :B

Well, that's good to know.