Who do YOU think Chrom's one true Waifu is?

Ace Tactician

248 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Chrom's one true Waifu?

• Female Avatar
    • Olivia
    • Sully
    • Sumia
    • Maribelle
    • The nameless Maiden

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I went straight to playing as a female after my male playthrough. Normal/casual is too easy though..

I was going to play as a male directly afterwards but I married Stahl in my first run and I kind of lamented over not marrying Chrom instead for all the story purposes so I went directly into another female run for it.

Also I'm waiting on Emmeryn's spotpass chapter to come out..... eventually...

I was planning on marrying female Avatar to different guys each playthrough, but now I'm reluctant because I like her with Frederick so much. I just don't have the heart to pair her with anyone but her Freddy Bear. lol

I was planning on marrying female Avatar to different guys each playthrough, but now I'm reluctant because I like her with Frederick so much. I just don't have the heart to pair her with anyone but her Freddy Bear. lol

Then don't. Go with who you like.

Also, I voted for Sumia. The Avatar will always get more screentime with Chrom than pretty much any other character will, but I Sumia get's mor emphasis than anyone else and I prefer the Avatar and Chrom as bros. I had to stop myself from humming this under my breath from Chapter 10 onwards:

Edited by Onestep

Then don't. Go with who you like.

But of course. I'll probably experiment other characters though. Frederick and Female Avatar are to stay while pretty much everyone else will get different spouses each playthrough.

Apparently the game loves sumia, because they forced her onto chrom for me on my second runthrough. I was skipping the story parts so I didn't even realize the game auto-assigns him a waifu. I was so mad that I let sumia go and die.

I mean I picked her of my own volition the first time, and the second time through my chrom has an a support with Olivia and a c with sumia so CLEARLY I wanted sumia. Good call game.

I like Chrom x Sumia, but I'm fine with people liking other pairings.

EDIT: Oh wow Chrom x Sumia is actually winning on the poll. I thought it would be in last judging from all the Sumia hate I've seen around here.

Edited by Zelos

If FeMU, then Chrom/MU all the way, no second thoughts. However, I find the game much more endearing with Chrom/MU as bros instead of lovers. Chrom sacrificing and risking so much to protect MaleMU seems much less... generic, than if they were lovers. I feel a lot of storylines lack that certain level of bromance, and the ones that do go too far with it (Looking at you, Soren).

I prefer the Avatar and Chrom as bros.

Agreed. Chrom is not my FemAvatar's type. If i do another FemAvatar run, she will have eyes for either Henry or Libra.

Anyway, topic. I like Chrom/Sumia. But i also like Chrom/Sully.

and the ones that do go too far with it (Looking at you, Soren).

Hey now, FE has a bit of something for everyone. There's a myriad of bro supports, and only a few malexmale supports with even an inkling of romantic undertones--and they're almost all restricted to fe7. So why be picky and nitpick at the one time outside of FE7 that a male relationship could even be construed as something more than strong friendship?

Well that was fast.

Let it be known I don't have problem with Soren at all, it just wasn't what I was looking for. I picked him to draw a reasonable comparison between Ike/Soren and Chrom/MU. One goes into the romance territory, and the other feels much more like "Bros4Life". There's no other ulterior motive, I just prefer best friends fighting for each other because it's much more dynamic for me.

Seriously, why did so many people vote for nameless maiden?

Because if we're ignoring canon like the thread title says I should totally be able to vote for Vaike and this is as close as there is to an Other

Seriously, why did so many people vote for nameless maiden?

First Girl Wins. Generic Village Maiden is the first girl you see on the first battle map. 8U

In seriousness, though, I voted for her because I prefer Chrom's potential wives with other men. That and Nameless Maiden requires nearly as much effort as Olivia.

Edited by Faye

Uhh... that happens regardless of whether MU/Avatar is male or female. When Chrom gets married, Sumia's main screentime virtually disappears whether he married her or not.

Clearly Chrom's true waifu is Lissa, the remaining female character who retains screen time when Avatar is male. We must hack the game to make this possible.

Clearly Chrom's true waifu is Lissa, the remaining female character who retains screen time when Avatar is male. We must hack the game to make this possible.

Considering this is Fire Emblem, AND that this game has the marriage/child system like Genealogy of the Holy War...