Poll of Soul

Narga_Rocks

58 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you click on Soul threads?

• They offend me and I'm too dumb to just leave it alone
    • They offend me and I can only live with myself if I go on and whine about it
    • They amuse me because I love reading people whining
    • I hate Soul so much I just have to read everything he posts
    • I'm stalking Soul
    • Train wrecks are funny
    • I click on nearly all threads anyway
  2. 2. Do you like Soul

• Yes
    • I'm indifferent
    • No
    • There's a special place in hell for him
  3. 3. Which version of Soul was the most tolerable?

• Last half of 2008
    • First half of 2009
    • Last half of 2009
    • First half of 2010
    • Last half of 2010
    • First half of 2011
    • Last half of 2011
    • First half of 2012
    • Last half of 2012
    • Now
    • Never could stand the douche
    • All equally tolerable

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know him... I just like reading threads. Any will do, really.

And, uh... I'm indifferent to him because I don't know him well enough.

(Although seeing how there's a choice to "put him in hell," some people may... not like him so much.)

I find the Soul prior to October 25 more tolerable, because, well... I wasn't here before then. XD

EDIT: He must have quite a reputation... A mod made a poll about him. :P

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I luled at most of the options. There should be a "He never was tolerable" option in the last one.

Technically, unless it's all a massive tie of equal intolerableness, there is by definition a most tolerable. But I'll add an option just to make people who don't understand that happy.

I luled at most of the options. There should be a "He never was tolerable" option in the last one.

Heehee you haven't even known him long enough to know that x3

I don't remember when he was most tolerable though...

Oh wait are you allowed to vote in only part of the poll?

Aww it wouldn't let me

Edited by Freohr Datia

I never saw that post SeverIan made, Narga. How else was I supposed to know?

Anyhow, you're seperating my versions the wrong way. My 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 versions were all one and not seperated by halves. The only one worth seperating are my 2012 versions, in two.

I never saw that post SeverIan made, Narga. How else was I supposed to know?

I was making a bet that even when you saw it and read it, you wouldn't. If that was wrong, at least I didn't lose anything.

Anyhow, you're seperating my versions the wrong way. My 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 versions were all one and not seperated by halves. The only one worth seperating are my 2012 versions, in two.

Oh well. Too late now.

I can't answer this poll with a high degree of accuracy.

It relates to a problem with the last question.

It's not that I would say that right now Soul is the best Soul, but I simply don't pay enough attention to him in particular to rank him chronologically. He's just a continuously fine presence as far as I'm concerned.

So I need a no opinion/[n/a]/incomplete/etc response, but I don't have one.

Maybe you could rank him highest for the year he got me to draft for the FE9/10 split! Drafting is fun.

I'm voting last half of 2008 as a concession to the group opinion I've perceived as represented frequently that Soul has not changed much - but that could just as easily apply all the way forward to the present (now). You could just as easily say that as saying that I go with the majority opinion on any answer - even "never could stand the douch" - where "never could stand the douche" carries policy implications.

I am at least roughly in favor of banning all SF members from SF, after all. If I could get someone banned by calling them a douche I'd call every one of us a douche. Actually I feel fairly sure I've done that anyway, and it didn't work. So I'm not going to go barking up the wrong tree too often.

Other comments:

-Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not stalking Soul (pretty sure), but since I post as though I am at times, I think I need to indicate that I am on this poll. Hmm. Actually "I click on nearly all threads anyway" and "I'm stalking Soul" is a pretty good expression...inattentive stalkers are the worst!

I admit it is kind of amusing seeing people make such a big deal out of nothing. :smug:

See, he admits it!

EDIT-AAAAAH SOUL IS STALKING SOUL. He has time travel.

EDIT2-

EDIT: He must have quite a reputation... A mod made a poll about him. :P

As you spend more time here, you will find that the staff attempts to cater to my every whim...

Edited by Mouse

In theory, you can vote for multiple options in the first question, then only one option each in the next two questions.

Well I just don't know what to put in the third question... x3

And as much as you want to be, Soul, you're not nothing. You are quite the something

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well I just don't know what to put in the third question... x3

And as much as you want to be, Soul, you're not nothing. You are quite the something

Well, I added equally tolerable. If you have an idea you want that isn't there, I can consider adding it, too.

As you spend more time here, you will find that the staff attempts to cater to my every whim...

Master, are there any other users for whom you want a thread?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Well, I added equally tolerable. If you have an idea you want that isn't there, I can consider adding it, too.

Well it's just that I used to have a much higher opinion of Soul... But I don't even remember when those days were anymore T~T

Master, are there any other users for whom you want a thread?

Ah don't worry about it, you did good. You folks do good. Man, I just hope that if you get paychecks, it's not coming out of my pocket.

And ya - don't take this as a criticism, but I was hoping the poll would be in the original thread. This is definitely just as good though. I'm just saying that to indicate that the desire for a thread was largely responsive to something I've already forgotten, and haven't seen from anyone else - I think - in the past...couple of hours. Mmm. I should start working on best practices.

Edited by Mouse