Poll of Soul

Narga_Rocks

58 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you click on Soul threads?

• They offend me and I'm too dumb to just leave it alone
    • They offend me and I can only live with myself if I go on and whine about it
    • They amuse me because I love reading people whining
    • I hate Soul so much I just have to read everything he posts
    • I'm stalking Soul
    • Train wrecks are funny
    • I click on nearly all threads anyway
  2. 2. Do you like Soul

• Yes
    • I'm indifferent
    • No
    • There's a special place in hell for him
  3. 3. Which version of Soul was the most tolerable?

• Last half of 2008
    • First half of 2009
    • Last half of 2009
    • First half of 2010
    • Last half of 2010
    • First half of 2011
    • Last half of 2011
    • First half of 2012
    • Last half of 2012
    • Now
    • Never could stand the douche
    • All equally tolerable

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, ooh, ooh, do me, do me. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Do a user a day.

Well, the last two questions are pretty simple to repeat on each user, but for the thread to be interesting enough for me to bother making it there needs to be a question about the user's quirk(s), or even more than one question. And I simply don't know enough about most people here to do a poll about their quirks.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Is that what you're getting?

That's what I've been seeing, but I don't actually care or have context. So consider it hypothetical for now. If there were a wannabe troll around, it would apply.

Wannabe smart-asses are worse imo.

Is there a difference?

Edited by Makaze

That's interesting.

i also remember liking you, and then hating you, and now i'm kind of ambivalent towards you

christ i veer so naturally into full on tsundere

y-you baka

i also remember liking you, and then hating you, and now i'm kind of ambivalent towards you

christ i veer so naturally into full on tsundere

y-you baka

That's funny.

Except the tsundere thing.

No. Just no.

Soul comes across to me as a[n outspoken, talk-before-thought kind of] socially developing dude, whose cultural standards might be different from my own, and who may have an unfortunate tendency to become entrenched in conversations which, perhaps owing to a lack of experience or a natural inclination towards tact caution, become quarrels that he ultimately tries to deflect rather than win.

He does, however, generate discussion, sometimes even interesting discussion, which is more than I can generally say for myself

Yes I realize this post kind of comes across as talking about somebody as if they're not there, why do you ask

Edited by Rehab

the reason it all bothers me so much is i remember liking soul back in later '10 :(

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh that's why it bothers me so much too =<

But also if he insults/hurts anybody I know or care about then that adds to it

the reason it all bothers me so much is i remember liking soul back in later '10 :(

Yeah, I think I remember him more neutrally. Maybe he jacked it up to eleven recently or something? >__>

Soul comes across to me as a[n outspoken, talk-before-thought kind of] socially developing dude, whose cultural standards might be different from my own, and who may have an unfortunate tendency to become entrenched in conversations which, perhaps owing to a lack of experience or a natural inclination towards tact caution, become quarrels that he ultimately tries to deflect rather than win.

He does, however, generate discussion, sometimes even interesting discussion, which is more than I can generally say for myself

Yes I realize this post kind of comes across as talking about somebody as if they're not there, why do you ask

How dare you rationally analyze someone. You monster. D:<

That sounds about right, but with too little condemnation on undeveloped individuals.

Also, the next thread should be me.

Riiight. The only thing I know about you is that you play Dark Souls. How can I make a question around that? I lack enough knowledge of this community, so I nominate another mod to make more of these polls. Not sure which one. Whichever one feels like it, really. Except integ, 'cause he's not a mod in this forum.

Riiight. The only thing I know about you is that you play Dark Souls. How can I make a question around that? I lack enough knowledge of this community, so I nominate another mod to make more of these polls. Not sure which one. Whichever one feels like it, really. Except integ, 'cause he's not a mod in this forum.

sadface

soul im stalkin u

Darros confirmed for giant mantis.

Oh, wait, actually make the next one about Integ. He's all quirky and stuff.

Well... I think the poll would end up being more like:

1. Do you like Integrity?

2. Yes, of course. Why do you like Integrity?

3. Why does each version of Integrity get better and better over time?