So what SpotPass/StreetPass/DLC units are you using?

Wander

Do any of you guys use DLC or SpotPass units? Or maybe even friend's streetpass avatars?

I used Prince Marth for a while in my first playthrough, but he broke the game he was so overpowered (too much grinding, my fault) so I stopped using him.

I'm thinking about using Michaiah in my second run. I'm reclassing her to Tactician because it seems like it fits her role better, swords or not (and so she'll have clothestongue.gif).

I tend to not use SpotPass units much because most of the ones I like come in at very high levels, and I'm through most of the game before I can reasonably use them. I did use Hector some, though.

I used Marth a fair bit. He was fun. Intending to use the rest, especially Micaiah. I like her(even if she is wearing something so skimpy). I dunno what class I'll have her be yet, though I do intend to take her through all of them.

Yes. I used Prince Marth for a little on my 1st playthrough, but he died and I kind of left him. I also used Roy, who is currently a Hero "W.I.P.", lol. I did not use Micaiah as I just got her and am not super interested.

I also used Lyn as a main-ish character in my 1st playthrough (because I like her and she was one of the first DLC characters for me). I used Geoffrey once or twice in my current Lunatic playthrough, but only as a last-resort, because he's super high-leveled and not all that good/strong, tbh. I tried to use Nergal, but he's actually pretty bad IMO, so...

ATM, I intend to use Ashnard, because fliers can be extremely useful and I need another back-up character for my Lunatic playthrough--someone to bail me out of those pain-in-the-ass situations, even if it's a bit cheap of me to have said character XP. (Trust me, Lunatic is still super hard even with it... >_>')

Well Chapter 9 was a little too hard on Lunatic with my current team so I brought Marth in and barely slipped by the chapter. There have also been a few times where I accidentally recruited SpotPass members on my hard mode play-through, they served as meat shields until they died which took about 1 turn.

I used Eirika for my first playthrough

She started out really crappy(but became good towards the end), and Miracle never kicked in (seriously, why does she get that over something cool like Rightful king). I also got outrageously lucky with her growths. (procced a STR & SPD growth on almost every level)

I'm using Nergal (because I beat his fight, and I might as well), a Swordmaster Avatar, and Prince Marth. To be perfectly honest, I can't wait for when they release SD Spotpass Units, because Minerva all day every day for me.

I'm using Prince Marth on my 2nd play through, cause I saw someone make him into a maxed out Cry Supporter, which sounds really cool.

I'll probably recruit Ogma when SD teams are released. I dunno, most of the characters I like weren't made into Legacy Characters.

I'm currently using Eirika only, but I do intend to use more.

Eirika was kind of my "test" DLC just to see what they could be capable of, and she is currently a very powerful unit (but that is to be expected with grinding, haha) and capable of soloing some of the later SpotPass. I think I leveled her through all the Sword-primary T1 classes, then as a General for Pavise, then a Swordmaster for Astra/Swordfaire, and currently an Assassin. I think I'll do Dark Flier for Galeforce next.

I plan to level other SpotPass units through similar routes, but yeah.

In other news, I haven't quite experimented with Nergal yet, but paired with a character to raise his Res, he is fully capable of soloing Lyon's map with Lifebreaker, and Nosferatu if necessary.

None at the moment. I prefer using characters who can support, although if I ever complete the support library I'll probably do a run or two with legacy characters. I would have used Joshua, but apparently Marisa and Moulder were more plot important than he was.

I might pair Ike and Soren together for kicks.

I'm using Pr.Marth and... Roy (due to his Dual Strike+, he makes a decent partner for other DLC/Spotpass characters) in my main story team, and eventually ended up adding spotpass Karel to it too.

On the side, I'm leveling up quite a few other Spotpass characters in the skirmishes, like DLC Micaiah, Mia, Florina, Nino, Amelia and Eirika, although my main focus there is building up supports with story characters I'm not using, so they still haven't even caught up with my main team which is only going through story missions and paralogues.

Edited by NeonZ

At this point I plan to mostly occupy the slots with as many StreetPassed friends as possible (in other words about five, assuming I successfully foist FE13 onto every 3DS owner I know). Beyond that, I'm not sure; maybe FE4/5 characters, plus DLC!Katarina, either version of Catria, and DLC!Marth. Odds are I won't stick with anything constant with my legacy character roster, and I'll just rotate them out whenever I feel like it.

I used Prince Marth for a while in my first playthrough, but he broke the game he was so overpowered (too much grinding, my fault) so I stopped using him.

At last. Another Uber tier character.

Useful for Lunatic.

I plan on using Mia and Lucia(because they're two of my favorites EVER)later in the game(Lucia's not out yet...).

I'll probably use Nephenee(?), Lyn(DLC and Spotpass)Marisa, and Micaiah(DLC)

As for the dudes, probably Lloyd, Karrel, and Zihark... That's it. (They're all Swordmasters XD)

... It'd be pretty awesome to use 3 different Marths(at once), though. XD

Edited by The Starless One