So what would you like to see made next?

Crixler

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to next game to be? (You can select more than one option if you want multiple things combined into a single game, a la FE3 B1 & B2)

• A remake of FE2
    • A remake of FE4
    • A remake of FE5
    • A remake of FE6
    • A remake of FE7
    • A Marth sequel
    • An Alm sequel
    • A Seliph &/or Leif sequel
    • A Roy sequel
    • An Eirika &/or Ephraim sequel
    • An Ike sequel
    • A Chrom &/or Lucina sequel
    • A sequel that focuses on a different character
    • A game about the First Exalt
    • An entirely new game with little-to-no connection to any current games
    • Other
  2. 2. System?

• 3DS
    • Wii U

Check the poll! You can select more than one option if you want multiple things combined into a single game, like how FE3 had both a remake of FE1 and a sequel to it in the same game.

Edited by Crixler

If we get a FE4 remake, maybe we'll take the Awakening path and have a distant sequel to the Jugdral series.

Alternatively, I'd like something brand new, but with the way IS has been doing things, it appears that every game is starting to become interconnected, somehow.

I'd like a completely new game. All the other games are great, but most are sequels, prequels, or remakes as we all know, and the plots are starting to get old for me. If not a new game, I would like a game about the first exalt and I would really like to know where the bananas the Grima came from.

I'd like a new game where you play as a country that would usually be the bad guy. You know, dressed in black, having Wyvern Riders, Dark Mages and Barbarians, actually invading, but the shiny, clean government in white with Priests and Pegasus Knights and all that you invade turn out to be evil instead.

I think a lot of the features introduced in Awakening would work really well in a remake of FE4. Perhaps they could combine FE4 and FE5 into one remake covering the entire Jugdral Series although Finn would have like 300 levels by the end.

Edited by SilentSentinel

I want a sequel to the Sacred Stones.

Jehanna, Renais, and Grado are basically in ruins at this point, so it'd only take a little bit of meddling to make Frelia or Rausten crazy. Let Mansel die and Rausten would probably become crazy on its own.

Edited by Iridium

I want a sequel/prequel for Awakening. I want to know more about the future without the parents and based around the children but I also want the story of the first exalt ^^.

MY other choice are FE8 I want a sequel for it and a prequel for RD/PoR I'd like to see the first war between Ashera and Yune and meet all the anscestors ^w^.

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

I originally wanted an RD sequel that made IkexElincia and some other pairings possible, but I've kind of changed my mind about that now. Because of Awakening, I've begun to prefer the idea of Ike's wife being completely unknown and up to us fans to imagine. Instead, I'd like either a sequel to Awakening or a completely new game, preferably on Wii U.

I personally want to see something entirely new. There are a lot of mechanics that have come and gone but there's a lot of room for refinement and I think a blank slate of characters would be nice, hopefully with a dynamic new story to break the story formula even more than they've ever attempted before.

Added a second poll, for the system.

If we get an Awakening sequel, Donnel will be the new king of Plegia, and Priam will go on an adventure through the Outrealms to find the perfect pie. Old Hubba will join the party early on, and he will be able to support with any female character.

Or maybe not. I would want to see all three of those characters again, though.

I think a lot of the features introduced in Awakening would work really well in a remake of FE4. Perhaps they could combine FE4 and FE5 into one remake covering the entire Jugdral Series although Finn would have like 300 levels by the end.

That sounds really cool. I have very little experience with either of those games, so I don't know how well that would actually work, but it sounds awesome. I'd love to see something like that eventually, though I'd like to see FE2 remade first. Probably with a new game between the releases as well, so things don't get too remake-heavy.

I would love for more entirely new games to be made. But I wouldn't mind one bit if Sacred Stones were to get a sequel, because Magvel needs more love. A remake combining Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 would be pretty awesome too.

I want a Sigurd sequel.

Where he kicks ass in the land of the dead to fight for a happy afterlife alongside his fellow companions?

We can call it Sigurd of the Dead.

In all seriousness I'd love to see a new game or a remake of fe4 that was released in the west

Sigurd Sequel, featuring SATAN as the final boss in which Sigurd allies with legendary heroes from the entire series to come back.

Sigurd and Altina team-up, yes please dual wielding swords on lions.

Now I am a fan of Telius but... that world is done. All secrets were unfold and there is no story left to be told.

Heck, it's already established that when the next big war arrives, the goddess herself while take it up herself to guide her children out of it. There really is no room for another story without if feeling painfully forced.

The Jugdral games are of course tempting. The games were conceptional sound but were held back by their lack of polishing. As long as they would put a bit more effort into it then into Shadow Dragon (and keep My Unit out of it.), that would be a really nice idea.

Still, as far as I am concerned, since FE6 the series did nothing but live on it's past successes. I think that it's time to move on.

As for how, I am relatively open. They can even move the setting to the mars like IS had already pondered. As far as I am concerned, it doesn't really matter.

Fire Emblem is about War and the people in it. I think that the series can work in pretty much any setting.

And I definitely prefer the 3DS. I happen to disagree with the developers on that one. Fire Emblem's turnbased system is simply perfect for a handheld.

Edited by BrightBow

Anything that is NOT akaenia. I liked it at first but now it is just too much.

Two games taking place at akaenia with a remake each and

four games that shares a connection with it.

Gaiden has the whitewings, genealogy and thracia has naga

and awakening is taking place at it centuries later.

Please IS just create a new world, okay?

I want that trinity of magic back badly....

P.S: A gaiden or genealogy remake could be good also

if they want to make a remake.

Voted for Eirika sequel and Chrom/Lucina sequel. The first because I think they could expand a lot more on Magvel and a sequel of it could have potential. Not to mention, its the game with no sequel still. Chrom/Lucina sequel because the first game is epic and because there is potential for a sequel. Voted for WiiU despite me liking the handy goodness of portable FE. A WiiU FE is too tempting.

FE4 remake. Just. FE4 Remake.

Let's be perfectly honest here, as fun as FE4 may be, it's in dire need of a remake. Some of the features more recently introduced (support conversations, pairing up, sidequests, actual convenient trading, animated cutscenes), combined with some of the game's already present features (the generation system, castles having a bunch of features, repairing weapons, the inheritance system) would make for a nice game. Plus, the original game is kinda clunky, and it could do with an update in general. Maybe even include a remake of Thracia 776 in the game in some way, and pull a Metroid Prime 2 with 776 (keep the original difficulty as a higher difficulty, and create a semi easier mode to make the game tolerable). And let's be honest, if Jugdral's story could be introduced to the influx of new fans that don't know some of the bigger twists, it'd definitely leave an impression. Plus, they've already let some Jugdral characters out of the bag, so they might as well.

I would like to see some light to be shed more about some aspects of the world of Elibe to be honest. And maybe some more focus and exploration on a character such as Idun. Even if only for the fact that I felt that she got largely shafted in the long run.

Edited by Little Al

FE5 needs a remake because that game was kind of unpolished but still very fun. As long as it was still tough as nails I'd buy it. FE4 needs a remake because DAMN a remake would offer so many ways to expand the gameplay. Combining the gameplay with the new FE mechanics could do wonders!