Rank the fire emblems you've played from worst to best

Safyrya

FE4>>FE10>>FE8=FE11=FE5>FE12>FE6>>FE7>FE3

My favorite is FE4 by a huge margin, but it's so time consuming, i just can't play it whenever i want.

I Like FE5 a lot too, but honestly, it's way too hard for me, i usually rage quit after chapter 17 and restart it.

Oh oh, lemme play.

Radiant Dawn=Awakening>Path of Radiance>Sacred Stones=Shadow Dragon>Thracia 776>Binding Blade=Blazing Sword>Gaiden>Holy War

Yay.

Awakening > Path of Radiance > Radiant Dawn > Blazing Sword > Sacred Stones > Binding Blade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shadow Dragon

1-5 and 12 weren't ranked because I haven't played them all the way through.

Sword of Seals < Mystery < Gaiden < Dark Dragon < Tearring < Path of Radiance < New Mystery = Shadow Dragon < Radiant Dawn < Sacred Stones = Blazing Sword < Holy War < Awakening <<<<< Thracia 776

Shadow Dragon kicks ass.

Edited by Constable Reggie

I'm doing best to worst, because my brain likes it better.

FE5 >= FE6 > FE1 >= FE11 > FE7 > FE12 > FE9 > FE10 > FE8 > FE4 > FE3 > FE2

Awakening excluded, because it's too soon. It should be noted that I genuinely enjoy playing all of them excluding Gaiden, and even then it does have some redeeming qualities (it's an ambitious game for sure).

Edited by Duff Ostrich

TRS~FE5 (depends on how much of a challenge I want) >FE10>FE8>FE12>FE4>FE9>FE11>FE7>FE6>FE2, although FE2 is only down there because of how poorly it has aged. If the game even bothered to actually tell me how much damage I would do and what the % chances of hitting were, I'm sure I would like it more.

Awakening==FE7 > Radiant Dawn >= Path of Radiance >>> Sacred Stones>=Sword of Seals >>>>>> Shadow Dragon.

I think I'm fairly objective, seeing as Path of Radiance was my first FE and Sacred Stones was my second.

I still don't understand how people can like Sacred Stones more than FE7 unless nostalgia, but tastes will be tastes. I'm sure people would say the same thing to me ranking Radiant Dawn over Path of Radiance. laugh.gif