Demon Guest House

Aleph

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not voting for phases we're voting for options within the phases

also no you can't vote for hammer time because I already told sevvy-poo~ I was granting his wish

you could always try for next phase

Edited by Izayoi

~ Phase 30 ~

You approach your minions jovially, but sternly,

000%20-%20Entrance.png

and request their culinary prowess.

001%20-%20Order.png

They proceed with your will hastily.

002%20-%20Hurry.png

Too hastily.

003%20-%20Invitation.png

Having begun preparation of food and drink, you address your audience with an invitation to a party.

Which audience?

This one.

"Hey, disembodied voice guy," you say, "I'm having a fiesta for all you demon folk and you're invited too."

"You're inviting me? How courteous."

004%20-%20Haste.png

Sufficiently creeped out, you begin to search for your guests using your Magical Ticket.

005%20-%20Spy.png

Oh goodness, who is this lovely young la-demon. Demoness. Non-human female thing.

006%20-%20Mack.png Mack on Maid ~ Seduce Succubus 007%20-%20Lust.png Edited by Aleph

the maids are way cuter succubi are sluts

but anyway

Story text will be added later; for now:

Soma is asking the waiters to get some food for a dinner party that he's hosting

the waiters freak out and one of them trips and dies while hurrying to serve their master's wish

Soma returns to the DGH to address the mysterious voice from the beginning of the game about inviting people and/or demons to the party

Soma uses his Magical Ticket powarz to start getting rsvps

on his way he notices a pretty girl and decides he wants to flirt with the guests

then you pick which guest to flirt with

Other unvisited phases are available to be voted for instead of the new options. If this is ever not the case (like how the mirrors are disabled sometimes) I will let you know but as a rule of thumb if it's a silly phase that doesn't appear to be a genuine advancement of the story then you're probably free to do whatever (just like in a typical video game - sidequests aren't linear but the story is).

the maids are way cuter succubi are sluts

but anyway

Story text will be added later; for now:

Soma is asking the waiters to get some food for a dinner party that he's hosting

the waiters freak out and one of them trips and dies while hurrying to serve their master's wish

Soma returns to the DGH to address the mysterious voice from the beginning of the game about inviting people and/or demons to the party

Soma uses his Magical Ticket powarz to start getting rsvps

on his way he notices a pretty girl and decides he wants to flirt with the guests

then you pick which guest to flirt with

Other unvisited phases are available to be voted for instead of the new options. If this is ever not the case (like how the mirrors are disabled sometimes) I will let you know but as a rule of thumb if it's a silly phase that doesn't appear to be a genuine advancement of the story then you're probably free to do whatever (just like in a typical video game - sidequests aren't linear but the story is).

OK got it, thanks. I'm sticking with my current vote though. Lack of imagination over here.

Edited by SeverIan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

story text added still need votes

edit: the mirror option for the Dawn of Sorrow world has been moved to the first post

Edited by Aleph

Hitting on Alucard sounds like fun.

edit: I thought I knew what we were voting on and then I confused myself. gg.

Edited by Euklyd

hitting on alucard isn't even an option yet

if you vote for something that's not from the current phase (30) you have to specify the phase it's from so I can see what you mean

atm that's 2 votes for "Seduce Succubus" and 1 vote for "Hall of Mirrors" (which is how you go back to Aria-of-Sorrow-Land)

Edited by Aleph

Sheeping SeverIan; flirt with the succubus.

I curious how one even seduces a succubus generally it's the other way around.