Pick My Pairings!

Loki Laufeyson

Yeah, totally gonna play hard mode! Check out that icicle in the seven hells!

:awesome:

So like, yeah. Pick my pairings! For just about everybody! Note: I am going for stats and brokenness this run!

I got a lady avatar this time around and was considering a Chrom pairing but im not sure...

How much do you plan to use the children characters? That can have a big effect on pairings as slightly weaker pairings in terms of the parents allow the creation of absolute monsters when the children comes around, for example if Viron or Henry is Gerome's then Gerome can start off with either bow or tome breaker, which dramatically increases his survival rate. If going by just the parents then I would recommend Sully/Kellum as Sully gives Kellum the speed that knights need and allows him to actually keep up with the rest of the team, whilst Sully gets an amazing defensive boost. As a side benefit through inheritance Kjelle can end up inheriting both Aegis and Pavise.

VirionXOlivia

YOU, good ser, are a genius! This one is definitely a go!

I would recommend Sully/Kellum

Im pretty sure this one would be a thing too. Especially since Kellam is actually seeing use this run. (omfg!)

Do Lon'Qu/Cherche

It works nicely for me

I so want to ship them in my second playthrough :) . I already married Lon'qu to Cordelia, before I realized how awesome a team Lon'qu and Cherche make. Cordelia and Lon'qu aren't so bad, though. They created an epic Severa a.k.a. my son's wife.

As for Chrom x FeMU--awesome pairing! I had my avatar marry Chrom, and together along with their epic children formed a wonderful little family. Super strong and sweet.

Lissa has eyes for Donnel, cuz Owain wants Aptitude. :P:

Lon'qu and Cherche? Hey yeah...Not a bad idea!

Sully/Kellam is happening.

Chom/Avatar is too.

Virion/Olivia yes.

Oh..Sumia/Henry? Or Sumia/Fred?

Lissa has eyes for Donnel, cuz Owain wants Aptitude. :P:

Lon'qu and Cherche? Hey yeah...Not a bad idea!

Sully/Kellam is happening.

Chom/Avatar is too.

Virion/Olivia yes.

Oh..Sumia/Henry? Or Sumia/Fred?

I went with Sumia x Fred. They both like Chrom, so together they can form a sort of Chrom fanclub.