General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Robin x Lucina artword looks amazing! My only criticism about it is Robin's small eyes, but their faces and hair all look lovely! :D

And "DAWWWWWWWWWW" at the Tiki and Morgan Miiverse picture. :3

Posted · Hidden by Florete, April 19, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, April 19, 2015 - No reason given

Well it is miiverse, and it's hard to make things perfect with that.

Yeah, can't deny that.

I would think they'd be too busy stabbing each other over Kamui, but OKAY whatever floats your boat.

This. Lol. But remember: this is the internet...

a great person once said

the stronger the hatin' the sexier the matin'

and tbh why stab each other over kamui when you can get married and kamui will be both of yours anyway #winwin

Edited by Thor Odinson

Well it is miiverse, and it's hard to make things perfect with that.

Yeah, can't deny that, honestly. (I had replied to this before, but for some reason, it disappeared. Probably a glitch. There's no reason for it to just be deleted. It wasn't spam or anything)

...I'm honestly not surprised to see gay art of Marx and Ryouma already. People ship pairings like that in FE all the time, really, even if the two men are actually clearly shown to be straight. *cough*Sain and Kent*cough*

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, can't deny that, honestly. (I had replied to this before, but for some reason, it disappeared. Probably a glitch. There's no reason for it to just be deleted. It wasn't spam or anything)

...I'm honestly not surprised to see gay art of Marx and Ryouma already. People ship pairings like that in FE all the time, really, even if the two men are actually clearly shown to be straight. *cough*Sain and Kent*cough*

Not just FE...

But yeah tbh I'm more amused than anything by Marx/Ryouma because Draco's right, I'd expect more stabbing.

... Nobody quote that out of context.

Not just FE...But yeah tbh I'm more amused than anything by Marx/Ryouma because Draco's right, I'd expect more stabbing.......... Nobody quote that out of context.

People will probably do so just because you asked them not to. :P

a great person once said

the stronger the hatin' the sexier the matin'

Wasn't that someone here who said that? For the life of me I can't remember who it was. They said it before I was here/active and was quoted in a sig. All I know is that they're a popular FE artist on DA, but not Keiii. EDIT - Was it Prax/Meibatsu?

And it happens in all fandoms. Even if a certain character is confirmed or heavily implied to be straight, there will always be yoai or yuri made of them. It's sad, but...it's the way it is.

Edited by Dragoncat

Wasn't that someone here who said that? For the life of me I can't remember who it was. They said it before I was here/active and was quoted in a sig. All I know is that they're a popular FE artist on DA, but not Keiii. EDIT - Was it Prax/Meibatsu?

Think it might be Prax

also people could be bi just saying

also people could be bi just saying

Sounds good in theory, but there are times when the character just plain shows no sign of being attracted to the same sex. Sain is a perfect example. We don't see him hitting on all the guys, just the girls, and people still pair him with Kent.

I'm all for headcanons and stuff, but this isn't the place for them imo...

Back on topic. "Wat" is a perfect title for that pic. And OMG, somebody seriously lost Chrom in that fight? I think I had Sully go up against "Marth" both times...

Edited by Dragoncat

Oh they stabbin' alright. :B

lel no I meant with swords.

Okay, with hilts and blades. The kind you'd take to war. Was about to say 'The kind a knight would defend his queen with' but that wouldn't work either GDI YOU GUYS