Favorite Games?

Evangellist

1. Metal Gear Solid series (MGS4>MGS3>MGS1>PW>PO>MGS2)

2. Paper Mario TTYD

3. Tales of Vesperia

4. Chrono Trigger

5. Pokemon Black

I am almost certainly forgetting something, but this is off the top of my head.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think that literally no thought went into this and this is just a hierarchy you can rattle off the top of your head at any moment's notice.

2. Paper Mario TTYD

3. Tales of Vesperia

4. Chrono Trigger

5. Pokemon Black

I am almost certainly forgetting something, but this is off the top of my head.

I believe Earthbound here is missing you did tell me it was in your top favorites awhile ago.

I haven't played any of them. I just like to think I could say to Luka "rank all the metal gear solids" and he would just shit that out with no pausing and no thought. It amuses me.

As for myself, I'm generally into RPGs.

Hey, so am I! :newyears:

That being said...

(WARNING: These are in no particular order)

FE Awakening

Tales of Vesperia

Tales of Graces F

Eternal Sonata

Final Fantasy series (specifically, 4, 5, 6, and 9)

Golden Sun saga

Pokemon (mainly third gen and after)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I know I'm forgetting stuff, but well...

Edited by Levant Fortner

As well you should be, other than the Tactics series I think FF6 is the best of the lot. Kefka FTW

Yeah man that was the first time I actually saw a villain succeed in doing what he wanted to do.

I liked the Tactics series mainly for its gameplay but not story-wise(story was ok though)

Yeah man that was the first time I actually saw a villain succeed in doing what he wanted to do.

Yeah... how many other villains do you know who can boast that?

I haven't played any of them. I just like to think I could say to Luka "rank all the metal gear solids" and he would just shit that out with no pausing and no thought. It amuses me.

You haven't? We have to have "the talk"

I can't believe I forgot these, take 2.

- The World Ends With You: They actually made a game with characters! And probably the wackiest equips I've ever seen (hello LASS).

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon stuff: I cry when I see the endings (except for Explorers of the Sky, where I cried twice).

- A couple of Suikoden games: Putting 108 heroes into a game is not a trivial feat; making them not kill each other on days that end in Y is impressive.

- Forgot to shove both Dissidia games under Final Fantasy. Shame on me!

I probably forgot something else.

Aside from FE, my favourite games are:

Pokemon Sapphire - two more Pokemon before I completed my Pokedex. Two. More. Pokemon. ...Too bad I didn't finish that. I stopped playing any more gens after Sapphire. HeartGold was the only exception.

SSB series - Marth. And Kirby. But mainly Marth.

Golden Sun - Second game was the bomb. Love it completely.

Skyward Sword - I love the game completely and even jumped into the harder difficulty (forgot the name). Love everything except for the silent realm. Those silent realms scares the living shit out of me. Never a moment where I didn't squeal in fear every two seconds or so.

Tales of the Abyss - I blame the anime for hooking me to the point where I monopolized my brother's friend's PS2 just to play it.

Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2 - Ufotable artwork, beautiful voice actors for the characters, and awesome battle system. Enough said.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - so fun two players lol

Yeah, I'm very limited in playing games. Majority of what I played was Tales series JRPGs lol

Edited by LeThiAnh

Your username pleases me to no end ^_^ And the fact you have Tactics Advance on your list makes me even happier.

BROTHER.

I can't believe I forgot these, take 2.

- The World Ends With You: They actually made a game with characters! And probably the wackiest equips I've ever seen (hello LASS).

I should kill myself for forgetting that game... it's honestly one of my all time favorites.

And he held on to power for a year or so, right?

Yeah, that makes it better.

Darn that scene where Celes tries to feed Cid to health and he dies(I know it optional) the sequence of events from the world's destruction till she meets Sabin is heart-breaking.

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon stuff: I cry when I see the endings (except for Explorers of the Sky, where I cried twice).

God I forgot Explorers of Sky, that was a pretty impressive story for a pokemon-based game. Yeah I almost felt like crying at the end of that game( Explorers of Red didn't have THAT great an ending but maybe I just like Sky's ending better)

Edited by Narga_Rocks
double post = bad for some reason