FE11 Casualty Run

Rules:

1. Only Marth and Jeigan are the only ones that are free from potential death.

2. I'll be playing on H3 because I'm open to new things. (And Shin says I'll be fine.)

3. I'll try to shoot for every character, and it's even possible some gaiden characters will be recruited. But I 'unno, ths is my second FE11 run.

4. Use of Wi-Fi items is prohibited.

5. Aum staff is banned.

6. Reclassing is allowed.

Chapter 1: Marth Embarks next post.

Edited by ZMesu

Are you sure you'll be alright if Caeda or Jeigan dies? Anyway, best of luck. Hope no one dies! Oh wait Kappa.png

Edited by CordeliaxFrederick

Are you sure you'll be alright if Caeda or Jeigan dies? Anyway, best of luck. Hope no one dies! Oh wait Kappa.png

Maybe I should keep Jeigan alive, too. I think I'll be fine without Caeda, but I'm hoping she stays alive, as well.

Inb4 Jeigan dies

CHANGING THAT SO HE'S SAFE FROM DEATH LIKE MARTH.

Good luck on this thing. Hope Navarre important people live.

Me too, Kalas. Me too.

Chapter 1 will be up in a bit. Just finished it.

Edited by ZMesu

Chapter 1: Marth Embarks

NdkSc0U.png

SAVAGE LET'S GO. (also first DS FE playthrough I hope you all enjoy my suffering kk)

b5lKAZl.png

hwNwSEk.png

Are you ready? I'm not.

ftbdqbW.png

Thankfully, the enemies are going down easily. I pretty much turtled through this chapter, and the pirates hurt pretty badly. Only Doga and Jeigan could take a bunch of hits from them. Cain got 50 EXP from killing the thief, which was a good EXP start for him. After he killed two pirates he got:

P6EdejX.png

Uh...wow. I'm not asking for too much from you, but PLEASE STAY ALIIIIIVE.

ATWLQgK.png

Eventually this happened. Yeeeeeeah. Wasn't a problem, though. I had everyone but Draug and Jeigan retreat so the pirates can attack them and be weakened, allowing the others to swoop in for the kill.

Before moving on, Marth got the village and Jeigan bought three of everything except for the iron bows and axes.

TFI3UKf.png

marthipan why

okUo6gw.png

Gordin best chip.

OPSjcPS.png

Speed is nice.

GCk7jo5.png

Typical Caeda.

I8J83um.png

CAIN IS AWESOME.

7vmsCz6.png

WRYS

DHWgbgt.png

Damn, the boss hurts. >_< Gordin, Jeigan, and Abel chipped away at him for a few turns.

1MmdDAA.png

But before he died...Gordin kicked the bucket. Sorry pal. ;/

xsBP3Gd.png

WRYS

DurEzoR.png

Abel's level after he killed the boss. At least he's speedy.

VDEm5SF.png

At least I got some nice levels in the long run. No chip from Gordin sucks, though. :(

R.I.P Gordin. You will won't be forgotten. Atleast he meatshielded I guess.

And his chip won't be forgotten.

BTW, this is what PKL told me via Skype, folks:

[7:41:50 PM] Anthon: ok so

[7:41:57 PM] Anthon: even if you cant visit 6x

[7:42:06 PM] Anthon: you still get the 6x death next chapter

[7:42:37 PM] Anthon: because if someone dies that gaiden and u dont visit it, then the character wouldve become immune every subsequent chapter

[7:42:58 PM] Anthon: if a gaiden character you dont recruit is rolled, I would roll another unit anyway

[7:43:07 PM] Anthon: both die regardless of if u visited the gaiden or not

[7:43:21 PM] Anthon: beginning in Chapter 12, you lose 2 units per chapter except for gaidens

[7:43:30 PM] Anthon: you are left with an 8 man team in endgame

Thins are gonna be a lot more interesting now. Hopefully things don't go TOO roughly. I have the list, and everything, but no peeking~

I think you should put Jagen up for death after a certain point, 'cause he's really hard to use in the later chapters (and will probably do a whole lot of nothing before dying in Endgame).

I think you should put Jagen up for death after a certain point, 'cause he's really hard to use in the later chapters (and will probably do a whole lot of nothing before dying in Endgame).

We agreed on letting Jeigan not die so he can at least have a unit should things go awfully wrong (like every combat unit dying and hes left with Maria and chumps). Also, I kinda RNG'd already so I can't go back :P

We agreed on letting Jeigan not die so he can at least have a unit should things go awfully wrong (like every combat unit dying and hes left with Maria and chumps). Also, I kinda RNG'd already so I can't go back :P

H3 Endgame with Jagen isn't something I'd wish on anyone. I had enough problems with a half-competent team!

H3 Endgame with Jagen isn't something I'd wish on anyone. I had enough problems with a half-competent team!

I'm not counting too much on Jagen, either, but he's too helpful to me early on. We'll see how the team goes.

Chapter 2: The Pirates of Galder

kLfjvWK.png

It begins.

Basically Doga and Jeigan CHOKED THE ABOVE POINTS, while Ogma, Cain, Abel, Marth, and Darros even lured out the other pirates and cavaliers. Easy chapter, but I had to be pretty cautious.

sYe4HCe.png

wryyyyys

8nxtUWd.png

Oh geez.

BHTAgMh.png

I'm actually giving Cord a shot at being used. He has okay growths, so hopefully he turns out decent enough?

YnREGlO.png

:newyears:

Mx7CqFz.pngSZtsPuL.png

Using Castor for Breezy. Better chip than Gordin. And Horsemen are pretty sweet.

QOqQX9k.png

Too good.

Just too good.

Mrs91xr.png

okay

aRVmChv.png

wryyyyys

d1xiP37.png

;n; Shame to see Barst go...

PFSoyLQ.png

Caeda~

Jeigan, Caeda, Cain, and Jeigan chipped away at Gomer, and Castor actually critkilled him. o.o

zSWqrnh.png

Not bad, man.

vosqbr6.png

This run is actually kind of nerve wracking. Wah.

Done for the day.

Edited by ZMesu

I think you should RES Barst with Aum in the second to last stage and get him to 20 and promote him and he'll probably be better than half of your dudes somehow (stick all statboosters on him too ofc).

Poor Gaggles

Yeeeeeah but Cord will take his place!

You'll just have to trust me when I say Cord got the best levels. I hope he continues to cooperate.

I'll trust your judgment, Clipsey.

I think you should RES Barst with Aum in the second to last stage and get him to 20 and promote him and he'll probably be better than half of your dudes somehow (stick all statboosters on him too ofc).

AUM IS BANNED. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

Chapter 3: A Brush In the Teeth

GemYd3P.png

Not a bad chapter by any means. Lena and Julian ran away from the top, where Ogma and Caeda headed. Everyone else went toward the throne.

2VB1UGl.png

'sup

The chapter was mainly spent baiting the axemen and hunters, so it went a bit slow.

MwSZ9s3.png

Speed is nice, but STR is also nice to gain.

18ACHZy.png

Not complaining.

KOA4Jtx.png

I like how everyone I'm using has around 8AS-10AS. Hyman, though, had 14 AS, meaning he could double everyone except Julian, Caeda, and Navarre, who were on the other side of the map. How I handled him, though, will be explained later. Abel got a great level.

5LYpIOW.png

My eyes would've popped out of my head if he got SPD, too.

62gMSo9.png

Welp, he can hit better.

Hyman, actually, wasn't too bad, but I got EXTREMELY lucky. He attacked Cain during the enemy phase, but Cain got a steel sword crit, knocking him down to 5 HP. Then he and Jeigan took turns attacking him. Unfortunately...my luck came at a predictable cost:

cCmeyPP.png

Farewell, Doga. The points you choked will never be forgotten. ;n;

f3Gitpu.png

Cain is the best unit on my team right now.

nrcJvhl.png

Move over, Wryyyyyys, it's Lena time. <3

Marth seized and we got 15,000 G.

• 5 weeks later...

HARK. IT LIVES.

Chapter 4: Battle in the Lea

8dRXsfo.png

Forged Wing Spear? Worth it.

MDBw1fE.png

It's been so so so freaking long that I'm just gonna post the level ups gotten. The strategy was to turtle everyone towards the throne and kill everything in site. The fighters in the back were jerks, but once they were dealt with, the chapter became pretty easy.

75059oq.png

holy shit

viyA81p.png

NO

8y8FAWA.png

Awesome.

Vyc9Obd.png

Ogma kicks ass. Plain and simple.

KcfKtuO.png

'sup matthis

PXOFm3M.pngMIfylY0.png

Well.

Fuck.

77ukJ1Y.png

BOSS

wthBdXu.png

So much defense. O.O

cjEatGw.png

why

h3BgI7C.png

SPD would've made this perfect for me.

lkEb5y5.png

what is with fe11 characters and one stat levels

why do you all hate me so

0Q6P1dm.png

Merric the Generic.

Too bad that doesn't rhyme. Wait. Where was I going with that? >_<

yTbGr1w.png

After everything except the boss was cleared out, Ogma gets some dinero in the arena. And a pretty nice level.

g871KMU.png

No Julian means no Rickard.

Which means Marth will be my thief. >_<

UZaQ5qW.png

Wrys.

Wrys.

Wrys.

Keep it up.

PLEASE KEEP IT UP.

I BEG OF YOU.

Next chapter coming soon.

Your units are becoming pretty bro!

That'll make it all the worse when they have to die, of course...Hopefully it's someone who turned out chump, right?

• 1 month later...