• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO BLIND RUN GOGOGO

1-P - 5 turns (5 total)

WOO NEW GAME

WOO IT RUNS SMOOTH

WOO CUTSCENE- hi weird haired mage and manface emo sothe.

RFEP01-1_zpsc6618c4a.png

DUNUNUN CHAPTER START

RFEP01-2_zpsd8bd5f3d.png

IT'S SO BOOTIFUL

I love you new dolphin.

RFEP01-3_zps84999e22.png

So you're the Fire Emblem Early Mageâ„¢, has an androgynous name, looks really girly with exotic hair, and wields light magic huh.

I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE A MAN.

THOSE FALSIES DON'T FOOL ME.

RFEP01-4_zps55fc93bf.png

Hey you're that myrm some people like.

Cool beans using you for this chapter.

RFEP01-5_zps83c93582.png

EVERYTHING LOOKS SO BOOTIFUL

I am master at timing screenshots.

RFEP01-6_zps4b5ae4e7.png

DON'T DO IT BRANDIT YOU FELL FOR THE TRAP.

He dies by light burning or something.

How does low-level light magic work?

RFEP01-8_zps9f633260.png

HI YOU'RE DRAFTED I'M USING YOU.

Heard terrible things about you but heeeeyyy this is ez modo right.

... right?

RFEP01-9_zps248c4f25.png

FEED THE TRAP.

RFEP01-12_zps17618b7c.png

RFEP01-13_zps7a487a9b.png

All the feeding.

Also how do you guys 4-turn this the hit rates on Edward aren't even that reliable you're terrible people.

RFEP01-14_zps48077028.png

HOORAY FOR THE TRAP!

1-1 - 3 turns (8 total)

RFEP01-15_zps18c0c832.png

Screenshotted this because SEXY NARRATOR I APPROVE

RFEP01-16_zpseb9bb3c4.png

You shall fetch villages because I'm curious and don't know how this game works.

Also using Nolan instead of Eddie for this chapter.

RFEP01-17_zps96c1ae98.png

DEFENSE.

But you still have base speed. :c

RFEP01-18_zps3b71a53d.png

And the boss suicides on Nolan.

And then we run.

RFEP01-19_zpsdf0b5ca3.png

MOLDY ONIONS.

I also like his spontaneous facial hair.

RFEP01-20_zpsac2b0f76.png

PRETTY PICTURE.

Yes I'll post as many as I can remember to.

RFEP01-21_zps7271f5e1.png

Also Jarod is a meanie.

People told me before the game shows him in a somewhat better light later on.

Okay.

1-2 - 8 turns (16 total)

I cannot into rout missions.

RFEP01-22_zps690941c2.png

I love the smell of moldy onions in the morning.

RFEP01-23_zps5f9b450f.png

Then a girl asks the help of stranger gentlemen + trap to invade a begnion manor for medicine.

Okay.

We never meet this abbot either do we?

RFEP01-24_zps5fea5bc9.png

LEDGES.

I honestly don't know how they work in terms of cost but okay.

RFEP01-27_zps66c63b71.png

This guy looks cool.

Yeah.

RFEP01-28_zpsecc68a30.png

Sothe opens this door and leaves for no real reason.

Okay.

RFEP01-29_zps894c64f2.png

:0

I love you Leo.

RFEP01-30_zps4d3ed8b5.png

And now you make yourself shown... and fight the soldiers......

Oooooookay.....

RFEP01-31_zpsd4cf55df.png

Height differences are much more amazing than I thought.

RFEP01-32_zpsa03c9c97.png

I LOVE YOU TOO TRAP

RFEP01-33_zps45b37777.png

We even have time to get a proffin!

RFEP01-34_zps52e414b1.png

And now you can use steel bows without AS penalty.

<3

RFEP01-35_zps29de9e7d.png

IF YOU SUICIDED ON NOLAN ON TURN 6 EP I WOULD BE DONE ALREADY.

BUT NO YOU HAD TO MOVE OUT OF RANGE OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAN KILL YOU AND USE A VULNERARY.

Itt I struggle against Tellius' wimp AI.

RFEP01-36_zps2ed2aaea.png

At least we get this thanks to chest key shenanigans.

We also get the wind edge but I don't need that derp.

I still cannot into rout.

1-3 - 5 turns (21 total)

RFEP01-38_zpse2399a6b.png

RFEP01-39_zpsbfcd4448.png

I find this tutorial interesting.

I do enjoy the multiple magic trinity.

RFEP01-40_zps19a18c36.png

ANOTHER DRAFTED UNIT, EVEN THOUGH I WISH THEY DEVELOPED HER CHARACTER DEEPER IN FE9.

YOU HAVE BASE SPEED I LOVE YOU ALREADY.

RFEP01-41_zps508deea1.png

SPEED

RFEP01-42_zps6b79c119.png

STRENGTH

RFEP01-43_zps8d8ff4d5.png

I actually realize I derped here because this means I'll only finish this in 6-turns because sothe can't ORK-

RFEP01-44_zps99d70470.png

Okay.

Keeping this because I do want my Discipline!Sage Ilyana.

MORE IN THE NEXT POAST!

Man, those level-ups are making me love those characters myself. Chill out.

I CAN'T FIND THIS CHILL OUT BUTTON CONTRAPTION HELP

1-4 - 5 turns (26 total)

RFEP01-45_zps99c65e47.png

YAY IT'S BASE TIME.

Excuse me while I take forever messing with skills and don't use Bexp.

At least I got the beastkiller dagger,

Also this chapter was kinda meh but LAGUZ how do they work.

RFEP01-46_zpsd21fecd2.png

RFEP01-47_zps2d5726e3.png

Share of notable levels.

RFEP01-48_zps28600529.png

Didn't even know that was there but I was sending Sothe that way so yay.

RFEP01-49_zps0bbe68c3.png

#YOLO

And then the plan was the three stooges going for the left boss and sothe going right.

RFEP01-50_zps065085dd.png

RFEP01-51_zpsd6d2523d.png

MORE SPEED

And according to how things went, the remaining unit-boss-guy suicided himself on Sothe, because he opened the nearby chest in the PP and was in range doop.

RFEP01-52_zpsb114226a.png

No bosskill like overkill.

RFEP01-53_zps809794d3.png

Jeigan/10

RFEP01-54_zpsd9c91df9.png

MORE PRETTY PICTURES!

RFEP01-55_zps0183a190.png

And Sothe is a mother.

Somehow miccyxsothe makes sense again.

I think my brain combusted.

1-5 - 7 turns (33 total)

We meet again, rout mission.

In other words meh.

I had fun shenanigans having Leo up the platform and people attacking him from below.

RFEP01-56_zpsc4548d5d.png

Yay~

Also plot. Quite a bit of plot.

RFEP01-57_zps4c59693a.png

PELLEAS~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

1-6-1 - 8 turns (41 total)

NO IT'S ANOTHER ROUT.

RFEP01-58_zpsa84a3e80.png

I forgot why I did this screenie

Probably because Tauroneo is derp to move around.

Also Ilyana and Leo have C support because lolboost.

It gives like decent defense I think.

RFEP01-59_zps958409f9.png

I forgot those heal hedges were a thing.

RFEP01-60_zps162f198a.png

MANRY LEO

RFEP01-61_zps5670e21f.png

Not Jeigan/10

That's his first speed level in a while I think.

RFEP01-62_zps647e0b02.png

RFEP01-63_zpsddac00fb.png

Leo is funny.

RFEP01-64_zps6e1475b4.png

Attack of the wimp AI 2: Electric Boogaloo

That makes it a 8-turn.

1-6-2 - 6 turns (47 total)

This is a boss kill mission yay~

Also marado guys suck even in Easy mode.

RFEP01-66_zps2281f9cd.png

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

RFEP01-67_zpsedefafde.png

JEIGAN RUSH

1-7 - 11 turns (58 total)

I cannot into arrive with miccy apparently.

BUT FIRST BASE SHENANIGANS:

RFEP01-68_zps0f621711.png

WOO.

Other than that not much else to show I started to get uninspired.

RFEP01-69_zpsf4baec45.png

Next time I should like ferry her with Sothe or something.

1-8 - 6 turns (64 total)

RFEP01-70_zps7c1b4125.png

Screenshotted this because manry helmet.

MEANWHILE AT BASE:

RFEP01-73_zps25ba1bc5.png

RFEP01-74_zpsa01930ff.png

I am very ok with this Leo.

I have no other screenies for this chapter though.

Moving Nailah and volug and the other people I didn't draft was meh but hey at least they rescue NPCs and I got like no penalties.

And then like Begnion Senator was douchebag and Jarod is getting screwed.

1-9 - 6 turns (70 total)

Oh now Jarod like knows he's screwed so he tries to assassinate Miccy trap but...

RFEP01-75_zps3b0b5278.png

DUNUNUN.

I had to retry this chapter because I wasted a lot of time trying to find Jarod the first time, doop.

RFEP01-76_zpse49ac722.png

Oh and then this loyal-y soldier pal we barely saw sacrificed himself for Jarod.

Okay.

1-E - 10 turns (80 total)

RFEP01-78_zps9e3d3dfa.png

PRETTY MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH!

RFEP01-79_zps860419c2.png

This chapter is kinda long but we can bring the everyone.

This is a draft though so doop.

RFEP01-80_zps553238b6.png

SPEED.

You're kinda slow for me but you're still great and Discipline + El rank magic is great.

Iirc she has B fire A thunder and D wind (almost C)

And she barely survived.

SUPPORTS ARE IMPORTANT. DAT +2 DEF.

RFEP01-81_zps59779e96.png

YOU SHALL FERRY ME THE THINGS.

RFEP01-82_zps3cb29f7b.png

YOU SHALL ALSO REMOVE THAT CELERITY FROM YOUR BODY SOMEHOW, WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Doop.

RFEP01-83_zps0382755b.png

This guy levels too and stuff.

Jarod got rushed by Mannardo and Ily duo so it wasn't that big.

RFEP01-84_zpsab8ca653.png

HOORAY!

And then all sorts of happy stuff and Pelleas is now king~

RFEP01-85_zpsdefc4e31.png

TRAP gets a much needed PROMOTION! and loses the falsies

RFEP01-89_zps67714e2b.png

HAPPY END

... or is it?

RFEP01-90_zps472f73b9.png

PRETTY PICTURE

Also Tormod and co leave because Izuka is a jerk and to take Rafiel to see famiry.

RFEP01-91_zpsb2cb38ab.png

HUGGY!

RFEP01-92_zps8c8623d3.png

MORE PRETTY PICTURES!

RFEP01-93_zpse9d17d18.png

Meanwhile Volug stays because Nailah doesn't care.

And Yune derps about.

RFEP01-94_zps04f32ed3.png

*FINN

NEXT TIME ON FIRE EMBLEM Z:

RFEP01-95_zps8656fcf0.png

TO CRIMEA!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woo, EM!

Part 1 Team: Micaiah, Laura, Sothe, Zihark, Rafiel, Black Knight

1-P 5 turns

Edward charges, Miccy gets the kills. She gets two decent levels and I don't even pretend to try for wrath.

1-1 3 turns

Nolan charges, Miccy stays back. Nolan charges farther, Miccy kills the fighter. Nolan reaches the boss, Miccy gets the hand axe. Boss dies on Nolan.

1-2 6 turns
Woo Laura! Nolan goes up and 1-shots the myrmidons, everybody else follows. Nolan gets the hand axe and follows Sothe towards the boss, Micaiah tanks the soldier that started on the right. I get the energy drop with Sothe and I also get Thani, but no wind edge. This will be annoying later. The hand axe allows Nolan to double to help Sothe clear.

1-3 5 turns

Sothe and Micaiah charge down, everybody else tries to avoid the enemies. Aimee and Kurth are the mvps of this chapter by stopping the reinforcements from reaching the undrafted units. Sothe steals discipline and Micaiah kills the boss.

1-4 5 turns
I'll admit, when I got to this chapter I was really worried about how I was going to beat it in a reasonable time with only Sothe and Micaiah to attack. I put wrath on Micaiah and she attacks the wall, Laura stays with her and beastkiller!Sothe goes down. Tiger destroys the wall, Micaiah attacks from range and then gets shoved by Laura. Sothe grabs the master seal. Tiger attacks Micaiah and leaves her with 1hp, she counters and kills. Micaiah moves up to the boss on the left and wrath crits. Sothe moves up the right side. Micaiah finishes off the boss and Laura heals. Micaiah moves down to the last tiger, Sothe grabs the seraph robe. On enemy phase the boss suicides on Sothe and the tiger transforms and attacks Micaiah and she wrath crits in return. Wrath!Micaiah is basically top tier.

1-5 5 turns
Micaiah goes up and wraths things to death with Laura for backup. Brolug gets the enemies on the bottom, Sothe goes up onto the platform, then down to the boss. Sothe has just enough attack to cleanly kill every enemy on the map with a bronze knife. Would have been a 4-turn if the mage in the top right would move before you get in his range.

1-6-1 6 turns
Brolug rescues Tauroneo. Sothe and Zihark charge forward. Micaiah tanks the 3 armors. Sothe with maxed strength and a forged iron knife left one of the armors at the end with 1hp left. This is the one place I know I could have cut a turn, if I had that wind edge from earlier Zihark could have finished off the armor while still being able to counterattack the javelin!soldier.

1-6-2 4 turns
Sothe charges left, Micaiah gets a couple knight kills. Zihark kills the starting group of enemies. Could have been a 3-turn but again Sothe was incapable of taking out the boss in one round. Nothing I could do about it this time except trying to rig a crit.

1-7 5 turns
Laura gets all my BEXP, goes from 2 to 18, and promotes. Gets a forged light tome called Thani because I'm super creative. Savior!Sothe rescues Micaiah and goes up the stairs, with Zihark clearing the path. Laura clears the enemies to the north. On turn 4 Sothe drops Micaiah, but since it's easy mode none of the enemies move to attack. Sothe needed a crit to kill the boss, so he goes ahead and crits on both hits. Zihark shoves Micaiah and she seizes.

1-8 5 turns
Laura goes up and left, Zihark goes down, celerity!Sothe heads for the boss, and Micaiah lurks around the top.

1-9 6 turns
Okay this chapter took more tries than the rest of part 1 combined. I stupidly left resolve on Zihark, so Micaiah was left with wrath. Also, holy crap there are no strategies for this level on easy mode. I eventually worked something out that only required Micaiah to dodge 1 of 2 archer attacks at ~60%.

1-F 8 turns
Pass!Savior!Sothe ferries Micaiah up to the boss. I don't know if celerity would have worked better than pass, but i doubt it would have made any difference either way. BK clears some enemies on the way up, Laura and Zihark kill reinforcements. Vantage is the only treasure I got, I probably could have planned it better and gotten more.

63 turns total for part 1.

Ilyana is sending stuff like the brave sword, celerity, and the blue gem.
Zihark got the energy drop, dracoshield, and one robe. Laura got the other robe. Laura got all my BEXP and also paragon.

Unit                 Level         HP   ST   MG   SK   SP   LC   DF   RS   WL 
Micaiah           20/1.00     25    7     20     19   16    26    9      21    B Light E Staff
Laura             18/12.42    34    8     25     22   23    21    9     20    A Staff C Light
Sothe              XX/16.74   40   22     6      26    26   26  18     15    S Knife 
Zihark             XX/8.42     39    20    7      26    26   16   16    11   SS Sword 
Rafiel             13.31         32    1      6       1     6     31    3     14 
Black Knight   X/X/20       70    38   18      40   30    20   35    25   SS Sword S Lance

Holy crap for a second I thought the new layout fixed codes but it's actually way worse. I'm way too tired to fix it so I'll leave it to you guys to figure that mess out if you care.

Part 2 go!

Part 2 team: Nealuchi, Leanne, Geoffrey

2-P 8 turns
Cleared the map in 4 turns,but apparently that doesn't make the chapter end. Tried to feed most of the kills to Nealuchi.

2-1 8(free)
Got the steel axe and Ashera icon, then went down. Tried to kill the boss with wrath!Nephenee but then I remembered this chapter is free so I let Brom handle it.

2-2 5 turns
Mordecai and Nealuchi get stoned, then Leanne vigors and she goes to hide in the corner with everyone else. Nealuchi and Mordecai go right, up, right to the boss. Nealuchi dodges crossbows like it's not even a problem. Mordecai attacks the boss, untransforms, then kills him untransformed on enemy phase.

2-3 6 turns
Gave Geoffrey 2 levels of BEXP so that he would cap strength, and sent him charging up. The enemies like to have 2 units blocking your path so you can't kill and canto up. Geoffrey breaks the gate with the brave lance and cantos up to the boss. On enemy phase he dodges 2 archers who have height advantage and then takes out the boss, seizing next turn.

2-F 6 turns (2+penalty)
Gave all my BEXP to Nealuchi, gave Marcia and Brom a bunch of stuff for part 3. Nealuchi moves up, transforms, gets vigored, and charges right down to the boss area. Elincia moves up but doesn't go down the first ledge. Nealuchi tanks everything, pulls the boss, and doubles even when he untransforms. Turn 2 Elincia moves down, Nealuchi moves back up and uses the last laguz stone, and Leanne vigors them. Elincia softens up the boss and Nealuchi gets the kill.

25 turns total for part 2.

I didn't bother taking stats because I'm lazy. Geoffrey is level 20 and capped strength and skill and possibly something else. Nealuchi is level 33 and capped strength, luck, and defense. Leanne is level 6.

PKL post your logs so I can see how horribly I'm doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you guys going to do this? I want to steal somebody's team...

Doofina's team looks cool...give it to me.

That's rude if you want another EM draft just ask people or start one yourself ;)

That's rude if you want another EM draft just ask people or start one yourself ;)

Sorry guys for that, but I just don't want to start a thread where few people will join, specially when people is finishing Formidatus's draft.

Also, bear, I'm taking your free Haar NM draft as an example 8/

Sorry guys for that, but I just don't want to start a thread where few people will join, specially when people is finishing Formidatus's draft.

Also, bear, I'm taking your free Haar NM draft as an example 8/

Yeah...

That thing failed..

How about a free Haar draft on hard easy mode?

Edited by bearclaw13

• 1 month later...

CR-S01: Nolan, Nephenee, Tanith, Calill, Rhys, Astrid, Muarim, Nasir, Stefan

so gais I need to get rid of some of my Tellius backlog so I'll start with the least painful

1-P - 4/4 turns

CRITICALS EVERYWHERE

1-1 - 3/7 turns

GO UP AND GOT HAND AXE

1-2 - 4/11 turns

Nolan saves a turn here <3

1-3 - 3/14 turns

sothe

1-4 - 4/18 turns

go through wall, forgenolan is gr9

1-5 - 3/21 turns

sothe and nolan and miccy

1-6-1 - 4/25 turns

resolvecaiah ^, sothe <, nolan <^

1-6-2 - 3/28 turns

<sothe

1-7 - 5/33 turns

lol

1-8 - 4/37 turns

who needs laguz when you have brolan who can solo an entire side and things that suicide into sothe and a micaiah that doesn't suck

1-9 - 4/41 turns

micaiah

1-E - 5/46 turns

I got none of the treasure and not a single shit was given that day

DoofyDoofy's Team: Tits, Lincy, Aran, Siggy, Lucia, Turdmod, Pellulz, Lesby, Misty (almost a female team)

Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden

1-P: 5/5

Damn! No crts this time! Miccy got sp like twice, I love easymodo.

1-1: 3/8

Here's da baws, being free and getting perfect lv ups. Also, Miccy gets the hand axe and got hp, sp, lck, res, she has 10sp and 9mag, wut.

1-2: 4/12

Mustache with hand axe destroys everything. Miccy lured the soldier on the east and the owned the one below the ledges in the chest room. Sothe appears and gets da kills.

1-3: 3/15

Woah nice! Aran costs no turns. Sothe needs no shoves, Miccy, instead, is the one that needs to be pushed. But Aran appears in such a gr8 place that he shoves her so she can get the door keys via trade (eddie). She opens the door and Sothe rushes like an assassin searching for his prey: Burton, lol.

1-4: 4/19

Wrath Miccy and dracoAran go east! Sothe left! He gets the beastfoe, although I believe it's going to be useless but 1000G is still nice. Aran got like 2 or three bexp lvs and crtd the eastern tigaboss.

1-5: 4/23

How do you get the three turn? *rage*

1-6

Stg 1: 4/27

Aran gets up to lv 17, and Sothe doesn't adept because forged crts and max str. Miccy got dusted and has wtf sp.

Stg 2: 3/30

St00pid Laverton, Miccy keeps getting sp like a demon, holy shit.

1-7: 5/35

Aran promotes and double shoves the pair. Wait, he's getting +50exp per kill, lol em. Also, Sothe recruits turdmod and gives him an elthunder to crt Djur durr and get 92exp. Aran got 2 lv ups and has gr9 str, skl, sp and def.

1-8: 4/39

I think this can be 3 turned with a full team but hello these are drafts! Tormod is a boss at elthunder crting enemies. Vika lures the draco near Tormod and he obliterates him. Aran goes left with Raphael and gets 2 lv ups, one that caps def and the other one that caps str, lol halb caps. Celerity sothe east, and miccy north. Miccy got sp, lck, def and res, just like Fiona.

1-9: 4/43

God tier Micaiah with capp hp and mag and 18sp.

1-E: 5/48

Bexp'd Miccy and capped sp after res. Aran was also bexp'd and capped skl and sp (lv 12). This was a MiccyxSothe duo. Tormod capped str and got A thunder because thunder crts are hilarious.