Why are most atheists against bro/sis coitus?

Narga_Rocks

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. What burden is there to prove? Isn't the onus on you to prove why it's not possible to apply existing methodology for showing conspiracy to commit a crime to this as well?

I mean, do you also want me to define whether it should be classified as a civil or criminal punishment, and the maximum amount of damages that can be received from offending parties? Doesn't that seem like extraneous information for a hypothetical application of an idea? It would be necessary if it were actually applied but in the conceptual stage isn't that a bit much?

You still didn't explain how you could possibly tag an incest pregnancy issue as a conspiracy to commit a crime, besides one wishy-washy suggestion that you can't even bother to back up.

How can I dispute a vague claim when you yourself can't even properly explain it?

Edited by Constable Reggie

You still didn't explain how you could possibly tag an incest pregnancy issue as a conspiracy to commit a crime

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Why would it be outside the realm of possibility to say that someone planning to commit a crime --in this case a planned pregnancy from incest-- is conspiring?

Conspiracy to commit a crime: when two or more persons agree to perform an illegal act in the future. Whether this is for legal ends or illegal ends, does not matter. Often, one step towards committing them crime must have been taken to consider something a conspiracy to commit a crime.

Right?

PS I'm not sure if specific intent is also a requirement.

Mod here. Carry on.

(BTW, that "Report" button's handy if you guys think this topic's wandered into elsewhere territory)

I've heard that if two people of different genders grow up together from early childhood, they do not show any sexual desire for each other as adults.

this has been disproven by the plotlines of every single eroge in existence

obviously the girl always falls for the guy, and SUDDENLY TENTACLES