Lost Bloodlines 2

Fayt

I actually feel a little bit duped by that link. Says Lost Bloodlines 2 will be $2.50. Wasn't LB1 $3? I only bought the pack because I figured the other two would be as well, so it'd be the same price, even though I had no interest in LB1 (and still haven't played the map).

I was expecting it to be one of the more expensive maps. Two-fifty works for me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's not giving me a specified timezone in the post, I just said that when it was posted, it was 9 AM my time and my Timezone is EST.

When you first look at the post, it says that it was posted 17 hours ago. But when you mouse over the 17 hours part, it says March 5th, at 9:00 AM. Since that's 17 hours from my time and my timezone was EST, I just figured I might as well state that the post time provided is in EST and would be different for other people. :/

I guess it is region-locked though if you still can't see it, I can go to the Nintendo 3DS Facebook page and it's the 2nd or 3rd most recent post.

It's strange they region-lock it now. I can see all other Fire Emblem related news just fine on their Facebook channel.

Okay, so I doubt this works, but see if you guys can see Nintendo's 3DS post on Lost Bloodlines 2 on my Facebook page I just created after I shared it with the settings set to Public.

http://www.facebook.com/gob.linaro

Again, I doubt this works but I thought it might be worth a shot. If not, oh well. It also seems that the Nintendo 3DS page has made an announcement today letting people know that today is the last day to get Champions of Yore 1 for free, and this announcement is region-locked as well. At least I think it is, both the LB2 and this announcement were set to custom whereas other posts are set to public. Let me know if any Europeans can see this post regarding CoY1.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Also, it turns out that the Nintendo 3DS page has had region-locked Fire Emblem: Awakening related posts as far back as at least January 17, maybe even farther. Although all of these posts have already been mentioned in the announcements section of SF via other sources already and all of which were relatively minor or trivial, such as the announcement of the eShop demo and whatnot. Guess it's not a new thing, but it's a first for any DLC related posts.

Edited by Goblinaro

Aside from the announcement being region-locked, I think it's only viewable by people that have a Facebook account (I don't, and I can't see it.)

Yes, that's a requirement as well. I had to log in first to view the links as well.

I still don't see the Lost Bloodlines 2 post even when it's been shared (and I do have an account). Nice try though ^^

Also, I never knew about the previous region-locked posts. I guess I should be glad they're not giving out exclusive info (and even if they did, I'm sure some kind people would share it with the rest of us).

Edited by VincentASM

Yeah, there was nothing major, and mainly just local stuff (like announcement of eShop demo, launch of eShop demo, GameStop getting new shipments of the game [after launch when there was an uber-shortage of physical copies, although there arguably still is], etc) so if there are any other region-locked posts that aren't mentioned in the announcements or in the Awakening forums I'll find somewhere on the forums to mention it if it's worth mentioning.

The StreetPass Puzzle Swap announcement was one of them that was region-locked, but it's pretty funny that they posted that announcement a day after Serene's Forest did. In fact, after searching through the Nintendo 3DS page a bit, it turns out that the original announcement of Fire Emblem Awakening's localization confirmation was region-locked!! Dated June 22, 2012, although I'm certain that SF would have posted the same update on the same day or sooner, but if an announcement this big can get region-locked, I guess any of their FE related posts can.

LB2 is now available...

...as is Infinite Regalia! :newyears:

Infinite Regalia is up?! Did you buy the Golden Pack or are you able to buy Infinite Regalia as a standalone DLC?

LOL! You still get a Silver Card and an Enherjar card for your troubles.

The enemies in IR are pretty tough. They can put the hurt on my best guys. D:< Ive yet to get to the chests...

Dread Fighter is awesome! Virion looks so cool as one!

I really like the concept behind IR (to be talking about this in a thread about LB, ehhh...), but I was disappointed that the "36" Deadlords were just the same ones multiple times. And how hard can it be to break into their place if a pair of thieves could theoretically run up the side and get out with maybe one sacrifice?