Why don't men have a Men's Day

Junkhead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I was, swearing it'd be a Toehoe joke.

Honestly I almost always have to have other people tell me it's ___ day since I stopped keeping a calendar around. I feel real good about my life

Here I was, swearing it'd be a Toehoe joke.

yea and I was about ready to post a dumb joke pointing that out but then I read your post 9OAvorX.gif

Edited by Priam

Proof why Soul is better than a bunch of you whiners, and especially better than Crash who some of you compare him to.

Why don't idiots have an Idiot's day? So unfair! Right, Soul? :(

Hahaha.

Rather than, say, reporting you for flaming, which you did since implying someone is an idiot is obviously flaming, he just laughed it off. Let's see some of you do that all the time instead of whining to us.

Oh, and regardless of Soul's response, I'm actually considering whether I should be warning you, CordeliaxFrederick.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

What.Also Rehab what do you mean.

About which part dost thou ask?

yea and I was about ready to post a dumb joke pointing that out but then I read your post 9OAvorX.gif

priam.gif

Proof why Soul is better than a bunch of you whiners, and especially better than Crash who some of you compare him to.

Rather than, say, reporting you for flaming, which you did since implying someone is an idiot is obviously flaming, he just laughed it off. Let's see some of you do that all the time instead of whining to us.

Oh, and regardless of Soul's response, I'm actually considering whether I should be warning you, CordeliaxFrederick.

Hey man just because HIV is bad doesn't mean Ebola's not a bitch as well.

doesn't change the fact that he made an unfunny thread which appears to be straight out of /r/mensrights

I saw the name and I was all, 'Who's this joker'. Then I saw the title and I was all, 'This has to be Soul'. I was right.

#1 Detective of SF