why don't people understand the word practicality?

Aizenberg

Never work in a nursing home. When there's clearly nothing to do they make you do the same shit over and over again just so you look busy. WHEN THE STUFF YOU'RE TOLD TO DO CLEARLY DOESNT NEED TO BE FUCKING DONE!

Fucking hate the head cook. Fucking hate her!

discuss....

Edited by Aizenberg

I've spent too much time in the future! Also while some people are getting a kick out of it, others are annoyed so I do not know what to do!

Mostly sound advice, but I can also imagine it being a damned if do, damned if don't situation, where he's told to pick up the pace if he doesn't appear to the bosses to be working fast enough and when does pick up the pace he's not rewarded, or even punished. Dead-end jobs suck

He was retranslated for the remake.

I bought the DS port but I never played up to getting Frog. They removed his old-timey speak? THE AUDACITY

I've spent too much time in the future! Also while some people are getting a kick out of it, others are annoyed so I do not know what to do!

You should thumb your nose at them and spit on the ground whenever saying their name.

15thcentury5life

I'd rather be paid to do something I enjoy than to stand around.

Would you seriously want to be paid to stand in one spot and be completely bored and probably cramped up from never moving?!

One of my dream jobs --at least, if we're assuming money is not an issue-- is to be paid to operate a cash register in some store where I see little enough activity that I'm free to whatever I want in between long waits. Read a book, play games, study...

Would you seriously want to be paid to stand in one spot and be completely bored and probably cramped up from never moving?!

Hey! Don't diss my career choice to be a department store mannequin!

i used to work in a sports specialty store, and during the weekdays when traffic was incredibly slow, it was quite possible to have almost everything done by noon. once i was done with stuff i would usually just go to the warehouse on some pretext of reorganize the snacks in the back room or clean up something and I would just hang around with the guys in Receiving. because they were awesome.