[FE11+FE12]Archanea Tag Team RNG draft

PKL

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost done too. If not for the demotivation, I wouldve finished long long ago. As it is, I dont think anyone else other than those 3 and me will finish.

my team was kind of good until i joke picked WRYSSSSSS but it was worth it

maybe i'll restart this if i feel like playing fe12

EDIT: HOLY SHIT STILL HAVE THE SAVE LETS DO THIS THING

CHAPTER 1 - 4/20 TURNS

Cecille went shopping and took out bandits, while the rest of my crew went towards the boss. Lorenz went down to Draco!Arran and MU (who's a Myrm).

CHAPTER 2 - 6/26 TURNS

ha i even recruited CORD and his iron axe.

CHAPTER 3 - 6/32 TURNS

skipped Julian (he's such a chump!)

Yeah.

Stats! Cecille is horrible, its probably shin's fault.

UNIT       CLASS           LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL  
MARTH      LORD            11.39 30 11 00 13 13 14 10 00 D SWORD
CAILYN     MYRMIDON        10.55 26 10 02 19 18 07 09 01 C SWORD
ARRAN      PALADIN      ??/04.31 26 10 01 12 12 04 10 06 B LANCE D SWORD
CECILLE    CAVALIER        11.48 26 08 02 14 17 11 08 00 D SWORD E LANCE
PALLA      PEGASUS         13.79 25 12 02 14 17 11 11 06 B LANCE
Edited by General Horace

ok, I marathoned FE12 yesterday (WORST THING EVAR) and finished this to spite people! I'm such a kind soul, no need to thank me.

CHAPTER 5 - 5/46 TURNS

PALLA OP

Cecille *almost* has 10 strength

CHAPTER 6 - 5/51 TURNS

Sage Arran rescued Marth after he got the shard. Palla killed the boss, she promoted at level 18 at the chapters beginning.

CHAPTER 6X - 2/53 TURNS

Killed everyone, including radd and Caeser. Team is too strong, especially WRYSSSS and curate!Samto.

CHAPTER 7 - 5/58 TURNS

Promoted Ogma to Dracoknight. He and Palla owned dudes. All the thieves were vanquished.

CHAPTER 8 - 3/61 TURNS

Arena'd Barst up to promotion, he became a Dracoknight here I think. Got the arms scroll, and Peg!Cecille retreived the Leo Shard.

CHAPTER 9 - 5/66 TURNS

WRYS IS BEST THIEF

also samto got a 7 stat level as a curate (!)

CHAPTER 10 - 2/68 TURNS

suck it elleraen i kind of wish i drafted you

CHAPTER 10X - 1/69 TURNS

What a bro chapter.

CHAPTER 11 - 6/75 TURNS

Killed stuff Cecille promoted a while ago, if you didnt figure that out yet and uh got all the desert items. Norne will probably be my FALCONKNIGHT because her last two levelups were HAX

CHAPTER 12 - 5/80 TURNS

Gave Marth a lot of statboosters, although he's actually doing pretty well this run without them. Arena'd him up to level 18 or so, and he CHAAAAARGED forward with my dracoknights.

Curate Samto hit C staves!

CHAPTER 13 - 4/84 TURNS

stoopid one space away

Norne got some good exp this chapter, she should promote soon

CHAPTER 13X - 2/86 TURNS

this chapter makes me rage

CHAPTER 14 - 3/89 TURNS

ENTER WARP

warped feena after getting plot related items, used THIEF on again chest

CHAPTER 15 - 4/93 TURNS

the power of again and dance are strong.

so is the power of WRYSSS who promoted.

CHAPTER 16 - 2/95 TURNS

I really wanted to 1 turn this but it would have cost too many resources.

got rescue and Mercurius I guess.

CHAPTER 16X - 1/96 TURNS

who needs Katarina, why did I draft her, Wrys beats her in like everything

Samto also beats her in magic rofl

CHAPTER 17 - 4/100 TURNS

Sheema >.<

CHAPTER 18 - 2/102 TURNS

BEAT UP DUDES AND USED RESCUE

CHAPTER 19 - 4/106 TURNS

rescued Marth ahead and Warp-Danced him. Barst (who's now my best unit) flew in an wrecked dudes.

CHAPTER 20 - 3/109 turns

Barst destroyed Hardin (as a zerker) and Marth was Agained by the staff that was stolen by wrysssss

CHAPTER 20X - 3/112 TURNS

wow, I actually used FEWOD for this one to see where the enemies were, otherwise would be been really rageworthy.

Sent really strong units (Palla, Ogma, Barst) ahead to beat up dudes, although Longbows are ALL THE RAGE.

Wrys was on healing duty, and he did an admirable job! I really don't like Erimaya or however you spell it, she's like the lamest villain ever.

CHAPTER 21 - 4/116 TURNS

BOUGHT LOTS OF STATBOOSTERS

SAMTO IS KILLING GHARNEF

CHAPTER 22 - 4/120 TURNS

sent gradivus palla ahead to own dudes

yeah

CHAPTER 23 - 2/122 TURNS

USED 5 SPIRIT DUSTS AND 5 SPEEDWINGS ON SAMTO

HE TOOK A COUPLE TURNS TO KILL GHARNEF STILL BUT LIFE IS GOOD

CHAPTER FINAL DESTINATION MARTH ONLY - 2/124 TURNS

CRITS ARE FOR CHUMPS

do I get a cookie now?

so, is Horace's team beating Shin's team or not

yes
Edited by General Horace

CR: Barst, Wolf, Gordin, Castor, Julian, Caesar, Etzel, Elice, Catria, Linde

Chapter 1 - 8/8 turns

;/. Why can't Gordin reclass like, now. Jagen is a godsend.

Chapter 2 - 6/14 turns

BARST IS MY BRO. Castor get.

Chapter 3 - 7/21 turns

Barst + hand axe bros up the hunters so that Gordin and Castor can steal some kills. Mostly Castor though, because 5 move is really ass. Jagen goes ahead and weakens things too with javelins. I took the devil axe detour for Barst because I ain't getting a killing edge.

Chapter 4 - 8/29 turns

Cav!Gordin, Castor stays hunter, Draco!Wendell and pirate!Barst go left. Matthis is left unrecruited. I got Merric just for Excalibur, since I might reclass some scrub to dark mage for the hell of it.

Chapter 5 - 6/35 turns

I get WOLF. So BRO. Julian manages to nab some kills, Gordin is going to be forever cav. Castor got reclassed to dark mage because yes. Marth gets a res level up, Jagen gets str and def 10/10.

Chapter 6 - 7/42 turns

Julian grabs the bullion, and then the other thieves grab everything else. Then my team kills them for their things. Killing edge was left obviously, but I got the physic, seraph robe and armorslayer. Wolf goes general so I can still work his bow rank but serve as an effective tank. Gordin clears out one of the pesky archers on turn 1, then javelins them back on EP while close to death. So good. Pirate!Barst GOES UP too and kills everything on the front lines after Gordin retreats. Jagen goes pally for this map as well. Castor's dark mage chip was ok I guess. More useful than hunter because 1-2 range.

Chapter 6x - free/42 turns

Castor works his tome rank up to turn 20 and then Gordin finishes the boss off for a level. I got Athena.

Chapter 7 - 6/48 turns

Jagen goes draco again. Pirate Barst rushes and is the best. Cav Gordin/Jagen/horseman Wolf go on ahead and makes sure the path isn't blocked off. Julian hangs back because he's still not too durable especially in lanceland. Castor goes hunter here because a bunch of fliers. Marth got a really good level here too. Now his defense is higher than his speed LOL

Chapter 8 - 5/53 turns

Again, Gordin/Jagen/Wolf go on ahead to clear the way for Marthipan. Shamelessly arena abused Caesar with SAVE POINTS 10/10

Chapter 9 - 5/58 turns

PEOPLE CHARGE. THINGS HAPPEN. GORDIN IS NOT AWFUL ACTUALLY HE'S PRETTY GOOD. Castor needs to get more MAG LEVELS

Chapter 10 - 8/66 turns

People go around. Barst, Julian, and Wolf charge through the castle, kills the snipers, Wolf snipes Minerva, and then they both team up for the master seal hero while Marf/Gordin/Jagen makes their way to the throne.

Chapter 11 - 9/75 turns

I actually decide to promote Gordin before Barst because the move will be helpful here. Pally Jagen and Gordin rush ahead. I got dust but not the drop lmao. Castor gets the dust. Close to hitting excalibur now!

Chapter 12 - 7/82 turns

suhtgiushrgiksiksurhrhkrhgksurhgs

• 4 weeks later...

I dont remember if i ever posted my progress but here, just in case:

Prologue: 16

Chapter 1 4/20

Ryan wrecked things.

Chapter 2 6/26

^

Chapter 3 6/32

^^ Linde get.

Chapter 3x 6/38

^^^

Chapter 4 3/41

Sirius and the now DK Ryan wreck things. Yumina rescues Marth and he wrecks things on his way to throne.

Chapter 5 5/46

Pally Ryan wrecks things. Caeda get.

Chapter 6 5/51

Arran best staffbot. Caeda and Ryan wreck things. Both shards get and Frey get.

Chapter 6x 2/53

Killed dudes.

Chapter 7 5/58

Got all the loot. Frey was arena'd to promo.

Chapter 8 3/61

Roger get.

Chapter 9 5/66

Move up, destroy things with flying army. Minerva shard get. I also had time to arena a bit and won like twice.

Chapter 10 2/68

This chapter is so bad.

Chapter 10x 1/69

Killed Legion.

Chapter 11 6/75

Got all the loot.

Chapter 12 5/80

EZ.

Chapter 13 4/84

^

Chapter 13x 2/86

^

Haven't done Chapter 14 yet.

• 1 month later...

No, I haven't forgotten about this.

Prologue listings

P1: 3

P2: 5

P3: 7

P4: 10 (I went to Jeorge's map, HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS?)

P5: 12

P6: 14 (Ogma's map)

P7: 16

P8: 19 (the only person who could reliably ORKO the archers was Caeda; thus, I had to delay a turn)

---

Chapter 1 - 6/25

Reclassed MU to Mage (she was a Myrmidon before this) and Gordin to Myrmidon.

Got Malliesia, which gave Arran and MU a little extra time to kill Lorenz. Nabbed the Bullion with flying pink-haired girl. Not much else to say.

Chapter 2 - 6/31

Reclassed Arran to Dracoknight and Gordin to Hunter.

Thanks to a Strength level, Gordin had just enough to mostly-ORKO the boss. Arran got the Lady Sword. Catria got Warren, and then they both got out of the way. MU chipped, and I fed a couple of levels to Cord (it's not my fault that he's unable to chip yet!). Luke was Luke.

Arran gained Speed. Woohoo~!

Chapter 3 - 7/38

Reclassed Cord to Pirate.

The only ones on the island were Marth/MU/Arran. Everyone else was busy gaining experience off of the eastern Dracoknights. I decided NOT to go for Julian (that's what Malicia is for). Arran killed all the non-throne units on the island. The extra turn was used to shove more experience into Malliesia.

Chapter 3x - 6/44

Just a standard stroll through the valley. Luke hit D lances.

Edited by eclipse

Chapter 12x - free/free

YEAH FREE TRAINING. Gordin killed Horace 10/10

Chapter 13 - 3/85 turns

Marth rushes and erryone else rushes too. Promo Barst

Chapter 14 - 6/91 turns

oops Palla Catria not recruited sorry not sorry

Chapter 15 - 5/96 turns

Marth needs to practice some beach volley ball damn. You suck at moving

Chapter 16 - 6/102 turns

Gordin is the best. Killed Xane for the lulz.

Chapter 17 - 3/105 turns

lol

Chapter 17x - free/free

monocle get

Chapter 18 - 6/111 turns

Castor and Etzel are excalibur bros

Chapter 19 - 5/116 turns

Chapter 20 - 5/121 turns

Chapter 20x - free/free

Chapter 21 - 3/124 turns

Chapter 22 - 7/131 turns

Chapter 23 - 7/138 turns

Chapter 24 - 4/142 turns

Chapter 24x - free/free

Endgame - 4/146 turns

too lazy to log this, everything got really easy after I promoted both Gordin and Barst

Chapter 4 - 5/49

Reclassed Gordin to Myrmidon and Luke to Mercenary.

YES I STOPPED TO GET CASTOR, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Grabbed the Armorslayer with Arran, grabbed Castor, then marched downwards to the throne. Everyone else of note was busy leveling off the pirates.

Chapter 5 - 10/59

Reclassed Gordin to Hunter and Luke to Cavalier. Maturity Drop to Castor.

YES I STOPPED TO GET HAMMERNE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Cord hitting D axes in the base arena meant that I could walk on water and hurl axes. Recruited Barst for his stuff, and killed Rickard for his. Arran ninja's over to the Master Seal, killed the cavaliers, then did a final ninja to the Bishop for an early Physic. Gordin/Castor's chip was fatal, and MU was forced to use Resire once to keep herself alive. I think I'll do better than normal on the next chapter!

Chapter 6 - 10/69

I did not see the point of using a Rescue charge to shave a single turn. Reclassed Arran to Paladin.

Due to the fact that MU couldn't double the enemies in Lang's lounge (her Speed is approximately fail), this took a lot longer than it should. I had to have everyone that wasn't Luke/MU/staffbot run interference on the western troops, lest they catch Norne. Stormed through to Lang, who eventually fell to a lot of chip and Cord.

Name      Class      Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Marth     Lord       10.10  30  10    0   12   13   13   10    0
MU        Mage       12.02  31   8    9    9    8   11    6    5
Arran     Paladin     8.58  29  10    1   14   12    4   10    6
Gordin    Hunter     13.72  28  16    0   14   10    7    9    0
Luke      Cavalier   13.63  30  15    0   10   14   10   10    0
Mally     Cleric      7.08  18   0    5    3    7   15    1    7
Cord      Pirate      9.87  25  11    0    7   15    9    8    0
Yumina    Cleric      5.21  18   0    2    4   10   11    2    6
Castor    Hunter      9.53  26  11    0    8   11    5    6    0
Chapter 6x - 2/71

Reclassed Arran to Dracoknight, Gordin to Myrmidon and Castor to Mercenary. Shoved some arena time into Gordin, Castor, and Cord (especially Cord).

With my reclasses, Gordin and Castor were fast enough to double, which was enough to burn RNs so that Cord and Arran could inflict tons of damage on Roro. Castor got the kill on Roro.

Chapter 7 - 5/76

Promoted Luke, and reclassed him to Dracoknight.

Used Gordin as bait for the dragon, then had MU, Cord, and Caesar pile on FTW. Gordin retrieved the Physic. My fliers made short work of the thieves, along with Navarre and Feena (well, mostly Navarre). Boss died to a combination of Luke and Navarre.

Chapter 8 - 3/79

Promoted Gordin, and reclassed him to Dracoknight. Reclassed Luke to Paladin.

I sent Arran after the Leo thief while everyone else ran towards Jeorge. Thanks to Gordin's promotion and Feena, I was able to get Jeorge and end the map in a timely fashion. Grabbed the Silver Bow, missed the Arms Scroll.

Chapter 9 - 5/84

Reclassed Luke to Dracoknight.

My Royal Air Force mopped the desert up. Wendell's job was to use his movement to get himself to the throne, so he could Rescue Marth from Minerva's village. Yumina grabbed the chest items and kept people healthy. Once I got rid of the mage rush, it was cake.

Edited by eclipse

Chapter 10 - 2/86

Promoted Castor, and reclassed him to Sniper. Reclassed Wendell to Dracoknight.

This chapter is a lot of planning for very little return. Luke ORKO'd the Sniper, Arran was given every single strength shard so he could OHKO a Shaver enemy, and Gordin simply used a Steel Lance to do the same. Castor and Jeorge took out the Bishops, and Cord, despite WTD, killed the sword guy. On the second turn, Wendell recruited Ellerean, and Yumina got the Bullion and Unlock (this is why I went out of my way for Hammerne).

Chapter 10x - 1/87

Reclassed Luke to Pony Express.

Luke + Scorpio + Devil Sword = dead Roro.

Chapter 11 - 9/96

Reclassed Luke to something that flies. Promoted Cord and reclassed him to an aerial unit. Reclassed Caesar to Myrmidon.

This chapter is so much easier when I have three mobile things to bait dragons, and three more things that can make their life hell. Caesar got some action in, even though he didn't hit for impressive damage. I think I mopped up all the desert rewards.

Chapter 12 - 8/104

Reclassed Castor to Horseman, and gave him the Robe. Cord got the Arms Scroll for insta-Dragonpike. Fed arena levels to Luke (doubling) and Cord (doubles with Scorpio).

I was one square short of the seven-turn clear. Of my guys, Luke could take a lot of flack (I dumped all the defense shards on him), Cord could double and kill, and Gordin. . .heh. . .Gordin. Tanky, but didn't do as much damage, due to lack of weapon ranks. Jeorge/Parthia put Fire Dragons into 2HKO range, and Caesar was pretty close to OHKOing them with a Wyrmslayer (though I usually weakened them so he wouldn't take most of his health during the counter). Fed Marth a few kills, and once Darros was on the team, things got easier. He was tanky enough to take two Wyvern attacks and live to tell about it (and just fast enough so those bastards couldn't double him). My biggest problems were protecting Feena, Yumina, and MU (all of who were ORKO'd by the entire map), followed by general durability issues (Cord was 2HKO'd by the Fire Dragons). Boss died to Cord and Luke.

Chapter 13 - 4/108

Promoted Caesar (he damn well earned it), and reclassed him to Hero. He had just enough sword rank to hit Silvers. Gave Gordin a round in the arena so he got C lances.

Darros, Gordin (with Leo and Taurus), and Cord were able to kill the stuff across the river. Luke flew ahead, and killed a dragon. Marth hightailed it to the throne, while everyone else sopped up experience near the southern enemies. On turn 3, I camped everyone on the river; this ensures that I don't aggro the inner island. On the final turn, I cleared the throne with Luke, got a little more bonus experience, got the Spirit Dust (Thief staff) and another Dragonpike (Feena danced for Castor, who was able to catch the thief on turn 3. . .and it was a 2HKO).

Reclassed people for 13x. MU sucks. ;/

Name      Class      Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Marth     Lord       12.08  31  11    0   14   15   15   10    0
MU        Mage       16.18  33  10   12   10    9   12    6    5
Arran     Drakky     10.04  28  12    1   14   12    4   12    3
Gordin    Paladin     6.42  37  22    1   18   16    9   17    6
Luke      Paladin    12.74  44  25    1   17   21   13   15    7
Mally     Cleric      8.71  19   0    6    3    8   15    1    8
Cord      Berserker   6.29  39  19    0   10   24   17   11    1
Yumina    Cleric      9.57  19   0    4    8   13   14    2    7
Castor    Horseman    4.68  42* 16    2   11   16    8   11    3
Wendell   Sage        9.72  26   3    8    5   13    4    6    6
Caesar    Hero        3.08  37  14    1   17   20   11   14    4
Feena     Dancer      she's a dancer, what were you expecting ;/
Jeorge    Sniper      8.56  33  14    1   16   15    7   15    3
Darros    Berserker   6.09  44  20    0   11   16   10   13    0
Chapter 13x - 2/110

Reclassed Gordin and Luke to Paladin, and Cord to Berserker. Gave Caesar Capricorn (this is for a reason), and gave Marth a level in the arena (for Speed and HP) and Pisces. Gave Luke Scorpio. Gave as much defense to Feena as possible.

With 16 Speed, Marth is not doubled, and with Pisces, he can survive a ballista hit and both myrmidons with 3 HP. With Capricorn, Caesar can ORKO the ballistae with a Levin Sword. With 23 Speed, Luke can double Kleine. Sent the 'zerkers north, and the horses east. Luke got Kleine's attention (if he stands one north of the bottom tiles and at least three squares east of Caesar, he can keep Kleine from attacking Caesar if the latter kills the closest eastern ballista by standing two squares east of it; this allows allows Caesar to run his full movement east on turn 2 and ORKO the ballista in the southeast corner). With the defensive boosts, nothing attacks Feena. Got Iote's Shield before ending the map.

Edited by eclipse

Chapter 14 - 4/114

Promoted MU, so she could use Aura. Reclassed Cord to Dracoknight.

MU's Speed is awful. Her ability to do a ton of damage with Aura, not so much. I had to have MU run towards the throne every turn, and even then, it was close. Used Hammerne on Thief (two uses remain), then nabbed Again. Xane copied Luke and very nearly ORKO'd Ice Dragons with a Steel Sword (he was 3 HP short). MU didn't worry about thieves doubling her, because she could OHKO them with Aura. Gordin chased after the Warp staff.

Chapter 15 - 8/122

Reclassed Luke to Dracoknight. Promoted Malliesia.

The biggest problem with this map was the lack of door keys (which cost me the extra turns). Gordin and his clone (Xane) walled off the lower horse area. Due to their ridiculous defense, the enemy's Ridersbane kind of bounced off of them. Darros went staff hunting, and Luke/Cord were on ballista duty. Killed Abel, restocked on keys, then marched Marth to the throne.

Chapter 16 - 2/124

Promoted Yumina, then reclassed both staffbots to Sage. Reclassed Luke and Jeorge to Paladin and Cord to General.

What I lacked in offensive power I made up for in staves. Warped Caesar to the boss and Cord to the chokepoint near the boss - this split the enemy army, ensuring everyone's survival. Darros smacked a Soldier through the wall. Luke charged Astram's area, and Gordin ran after the Geosphere. I was able to complete this on turn 2 because Gordin got a Killer Lance critical (and it didn't matter, because I had no qualms about using another Again charge to make sure that thief died). Total staff usage was two Warps, one Again (so Caesar could level, gain Speed, and ORKO the Sniper), and one Thief (for Rescue). Recruited Astram, because I could.

Chapter 16x - 1/125

MU could very nearly OHKO the Berserkers (she had 35 MT with Aura). Gave Luke the Starsphere so he could double the entire map. Luke stood in front of the Swordmaster, and killed one of the 'zerkers. Caesar stood to trap the dude with Tomahawk and ORKO the other 'zerker. Marth cleaned up after MU. The enemies suicided into Luke. Much as that Resire would've helped, I figured that talking to Katarina would eat too many resources.