NM 33 turns (with Renown and Logbook)

Camilla

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue: 3 turns. I leveled up my Avatar to get up to level 3, with mag and spd in every level.

Chapter 1: 2 turns. I thought this would be a 3-turn but the +1 move Frederick gives when he pairs up with the Avatar allowed her to kill everything on the map.

Trying to figure out a Chapter 2 2 turn, but it's hard as I have to rely on garbage like Sully and Stahl. The plan will probably be to have Stahl carry Frederick to the boss, have Sully carry the Avatar to a magic spot for rout, and have the rest clean up.

You can't two turn chapter 2 the boss is to far away.

Stahl carrying Frederick can reach the boss in 2 turns. Frederick gives +1 move when he is being carried. This allows a 2 turn of Chapter 2 and a 3 turn of Chapter 3.

Chapter 2: 2 turns. Stahl carries Frederick to the boss. Avatar pairs up with Sully, Sully drops Avatar in front of her to avoid being killed. Next turn, Avatar pairs up with Sully and takes the Avatar to a rout magic spot. Frederick kills the boss.

Chapter 3: 3 turns. This chapter was tough. Sully carries Frederick to the boss (8 move is exactly enough to reach the boss in 3 turns). Avatar and Stahl get the Door Key and open the door for them.

Chapter 4: 1 turn. At this point I was able to recruit my Falcoknights Lute and Florina, so it was trivial.

Chapter 5: 1 turn. Florina goes north, while Avatar gets some exp while paired up with Lute to the west.

Ah shit. I have to do the playthrough from the beginning since Lute needs D in Lances and I need some extra Dark Flier who isn't too overpowered but has Galeforce. Jamka might work too, since he has Galeforce.

Edited by Olwen

How do you get Arms Scrolls?

I'm training Micaiah for Mire Galeforce abuse. And I'm also training up Seliph, Jamka and Est for all of their Galeforces.

Edited by Olwen

Chapter 6: 1 turn. Lute goes in front of Validar. Florina goes west, Jamke goes in the middle. Avatar kills two enemies for exp.

Chapter 7: 1 turn. Not much to say. Florina goes north to take on a wyvern, Lute goes to the boss area, Azusa (my Avatar) goes in the middle of enemies for exp, and Jamke takes on the wyverns in the clouds.

Chapter 8: 1 turn. Annoying chapter. Florina takes the Renown Boots and kills a Barbarian south of a village, then Galeforce back north to go in the middle of some enemies. Cordelia kills a mage west. Frederick kills a barbarian just East. Azusa kills a Mage and waits for a Mercenary to attack her east. Lute goes to the boss area. Jamke goes southeast for some enemies.

Chapter 9: 1 turn. Florina kills the boss with a Javelin. Lute goes near Florina. Azusa goes to the center for some exp and Jamke goes near Libra.

Chapter 10: 1 turn. Piss easy chapter. Got some loot from Thieves and Galeforced to the boss.

Chapter 11: 1 turn. Another hard chapter; I used Rescue multiple times here for my Lute and Florina. It was basically a charge by Jamke, Azusa, Florina and Lute into the middle of a bunch of enemies.

Chapter 12: 1 turn. Lute and Florina go northwest and east respectively. Azusa promotes to Dark Flier thanks to some enemies in the west. Jamke kills two Knights.

Chapter 13: 1 turn. Just a Galeforce charge to the weakling boss.

Chapter 14: 1 turn. I got a chest for the Bullion (M) and killed some enemies for their loot. Lute with Luna killed the boss.

I'm stuck on Chapter 15; I'm guessing I'll have to recruit Micaiah for her Mire abilities.

Edited by Olwen

Chapter 15: 1 turn. Needed Dark Flier Micaiah with Mire for this chapter. Jamka takes care of the enemies in the sand. Azusa takes care of enemies near Sayri, who was rescued by Lute from afar. Lute goes to the very northwest, and Florina goes to the boss area.

Chapter 16: 1 turn. Not much to say. Galeforcers went around getting items. Killed boss quickly.

Chapter 17 1 turn. I made a very cheap cost Galeforce Est for this chapter. Got the Bullion (L) with Micaiah and Florina. Lute Rescued Azusa and Frederick to the boss. Azusa kills the boss.

Chapter 18: 1 turn. Azusa kills Yen'fay after being Rescued by Lute. Galeforcers go around getting loot for cash.

Chapter 19: 1 turn. Target > Walmart.

Chapter 20: 1 turn. Not much more than a boss rush kill by Azusa after being Rescued.

Chapter 21: 1 turn. Micaiah kills the boss with Mjolnir after being carried by Florina. Azusa promotes to Sorcerer for the next chapter, and Lute opens a chest.

Chapter 22: 1 turn. Jamke, Est and Lute get some holy weapons for future chapters. Micaiah and Florina kill the boss.

Chapter 23: 1 turn. I trained Azusa for this chapter, thanks to Samias, hoping to get a 1% crit vs. Validar. But I discovered that Micaiah can OHKO him with Mire behind the barrier, so it wasn't necessary.

Chapter 24: 1 turn. The weaknesses of my units were starting to get apparent, as my Lute and Florina couldn't even kill enemies without holy weapons or forged weapons. Jamke and Est could barely even kill one at all. Fortunately, Micaiah was able to get most of the kills with Mjolnir.

Chapter 25: 1 turn. This took a couple seconds with Micaiah + Florina.

Chapter 26: 1 turn. Valflame Micaiah with Naga's Tear and Florina can get 20 per hit on the boss, which means he dies on the next enemy phase.

Edited by Olwen

So with everything and unlimited resources, the game can be completed in 33 turns.

Wow

Not with everything and not with unlimited resources. I had to rely on Renown and whatever I could get from chapters. I had to plan which characters to recruit, and how to train them while keeping their costs as cheap as possible.

Awakening LTCs without Renown and Spotpass are going to be really hard, since half of the chapters are rout. It's going to be difficult to see which characters to train, and so on. T_T

Impressive! Is this the lowest total turn count (including DLC/skirmishes) possible?

Yes, it is. I didn't use any DLC/skirmishes, as those would affect the total turn count (even though it wouldn't show up on the credits).

Awakening LTCs without Renown and Spotpass are going to be really hard, since half of the chapters are rout. It's going to be difficult to see which characters to train, and so on. T_T

Are you going to try another optimal run without the wireless menu?

• 4 weeks later...

Olwen, was looking at Prologue map in this Normal Mode draft Im doing, and Prologue seems 2 turnable with rigging.

Pair Fred with Chrom, separate in Turn 1. Pray for dual strikes. Chrom kills the mage in PP 2 with dual strike. Pair Avatar with Fred. Have Fred move towards boss and drop the Avatar in front of him. Avatar counters and kills with silver lance dual from Fred. Extremely unlikely, but it's there. So I think a turn can be shaved.