Frederick's waifu?

Fleurette

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, why do people use the word "waifu"? For some reason, I find it stupid.

I couldn't agree more. I always hated that word, and found it just plain dumb.

I think Lissa might be Frederick's canon wife... Though I think my Owain might have suffered for it, but Luna on him is wonderful. Additionally, their S support just exudes canon-ness. If there even is such a thing in this game, besides Chrom and Sumia, which I'll probably never do again... But Cynthia with Aether is a very strong temptation, since she absolutely rocks with it.

I think Lissa might be Frederick's canon wife...

Ew, I hope not. Lissa looks friggin 15 while Fred looks like he could be more than ten years older than that. Just no. >_<

I would hope for Cordelia if not the female Avatar.

Ew, I hope not. Lissa looks friggin 15 while Fred looks like he could be more than ten years older than that. Just no. >_<

I would hope for Cordelia if not the female Avatar.

Oh , I totally agree. Some of pairing options definitely pose moral dilemmas. I didn't want to marry Lissa at all - and the fact that Frederick's probably old enough to be her dad just makes their supports even worse.

And don't even get me started on the weirdness that's Nowi.

...But then Owain and Nah.

I always thought Frederick looked more to be in his mid to late twenties. Definitely not as old as Marcus, but maybe not much younger than Titania, who's in her thirties. Just my two cents on the matter though.

And yes, there are so many weird options. I mean, Ricken with women like Cordelia? Just...wtf, man.

I always thought Frederick looked more to be in his mid to late twenties. Definitely not as old as Marcus, but maybe not much younger than Titania, who's in her thirties. Just my two cents on the matter though.

And yes, there are so many weird options. I mean, Ricken with women like Cordelia? Just...wtf, man.

Hmm, now that you mention it, you're probably right about that. Yeah, that age seems about right.

Well, that doesn't make it as awful.

Augh, Ricken is another hard case... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

/stops

Hmm, now that you mention it, you're probably right about that. Yeah, that age seems about right.

Well, that doesn't make it as awful.

Well, I'd still pair Frederick with Sumia before I ever pair him with Lissa. And as I had said, I'm not fond of Sumia.

And how children even get married at all is beyond me. But I'm glad there's an equally childish girl available for Ricken named Nowi, whom I'm pairing him with.

And how children even get married at all is beyond me. But I'm glad there's an equally childish girl available for Ricken named Nowi, whom I'm pairing him with.

Did that exact thing in my last playthrough too. And they way Nah just tears it apart only adds to the ridiculousness/hilarity.

Ricken and Donnel be the playa, getting all older women of the army :P

Huh. I paired Ricken with Miriel. Which is kinda hilarious in hindsight when you consider who their respective VAs are... and the fact they (the VAs) are married.

Well, since I stopped using Frederick as soon as I didn't have to bring him into maps and never even started using Stahl, they kind of got stuck together at the bottom of my unit list underneath the mountain of SpotPass characters I haven't trained yet (and Libra, and Say'ri, lawl). They actually make a nice looking couple :P Damn you game for not allowing Frederick and Stahl to confess their love for each other!

I think Sumia makes the best wife for Frederick. I love that pairing, it's so sweet. Made me love Sumia in their S-Rank, she and I are so alike.

As for Cordelia, I paired her with Kellam. 8U Black-haired Severa is beautiful. Plus I like how Cordelia and Kellam's S-Rank didn't mention Chrom anywhere. A very nice break from all the stupid forced be-like-Catria the developers went with.

IMO Cordelia should be with Vaike. I feel like its poetic justice that Chrom's friend should be the one to win Miss genius perfection's heart; I really liked their supports and out of Cordelia's "talking about Chrom" conversations with others it made a realistic trail towards love and marriage. It certainly didn't feel to me that she was "settling" for him at all. Plus, dat golden hair and dat inherited strength on Severa......such a divine combination!

And yeah. Fred x Sumia is best. The butler and the klutz ftw!

Am I the only one who wanted to see Sumia's end game title as 'Maid of Pies'??? XD

I did Fred and Cordy... I dunno, I liked their supports. Freddy understands her hatred of her own 'perfection', and she totally lures him out on a picnic lunch date. I just don't like that after they're married she still makes all those Chrom comments... little nitpick. They make a good pair though! Fred gives her more defense and she gives him a speed and strength boost, which my Fred needs badly.

I did Fred and Cordy... I dunno, I liked their supports. Freddy understands her hatred of her own 'perfection', and she totally lures him out on a picnic lunch date. I just don't like that after they're married she still makes all those Chrom comments... little nitpick. They make a good pair though! Fred gives her more defense and she gives him a speed and strength boost, which my Fred needs badly.

Wait, what kind of Chrom comments? If she doesn't really love Frederick even after agreeing to marry him, maybe Sumia really is the better choice out of the two when talking Peg knights. >.>

Also, sounds like your Frederick got screwed. His strength growth is his second highest after HP.

Eh, all the random ones like on event tiles and such. And the gold dlc beginning comment. But I did get a paired event tile with the two of them once, and she and Fred said something like "You're beautiful today' and 'Thank you, you're handsome too'. I thought that was cute!

Yeah, my Fred almost never gets a strength boost. Poor guy... I think it doesn't like him.

Eh, all the random ones like on event tiles and such. And the gold dlc beginning comment. But I did get a paired event tile with the two of them once, and she and Fred said something like "You're beautiful today' and 'Thank you, you're handsome too'. I thought that was cute!

Yeah, my Fred almost never gets a strength boost. Poor guy... I think it doesn't like him.

Oh, those. Nevermind then, she'd say those no matter who her husband is. lol

And I got that event tile convo with him and my Avatar too! I believe Frederick says "You're looking lovely as always." My Avatar responded "Oh, stop it, Frederick, you're making me blush! But I love you too!" Something like this. Hee hee, I liked seeing her say she loves him. ^^

I also got another event tile convo between them where Fred bought her a pendant. I thought "Aw, Freddy, you're so sweet. Going out of your way during a big war just to buy your wife a pretty present. <3"

I really wonder why his ending title is

Cold Lieutenant.

He isn't cold at all! In fact, Fred feels more like he's really a big soft teddy bear on the inside sometimes. Or rather, Freddy Bear. Hee hee.

Yeah, all the guys who act tough are just marshmellows on the inside. I guess he comes off as cold at first, what with the suspicion and over-protectiveness of Chrom and Lissa.