The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Not Emm, though Xinn jumped in to save me the trouble of claiming otherwise. Also, I'm not exactly sure what that means, regarding Libra and Ylisse being a seperate faction, but it doesn't seem antitown, based on the wincon of Libra.

Also, why do we have an alliance checker outing himself so soon?

Also also, my action failed last night. So hello hooker, glad I was able to meet you, whoever you are.

Bait to draw out hooker, accomplished

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Marth

Fucking wise ass. You are NOT a mod, and I can't believe you'd fucking ignore me after I just yelled at everyone who was not a mod to shut up. I wish I could modkill you right now, but you're not even playing.

##Unvote

So that's out of my system. Still need to read the thread and follow up, which I won't do until tomorrow because I have a proposal due.

If Emmeryn isn't anti-town, then I say we just leave her alone. But Darros, this isn't an excuse for you to coast on your claim.

Prims claim is weird. It's Prims, so I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. Either way, I am not opposed to letting Aerox pop in and say stuff. He did nothing but make an RVS vote yesterday, if I am not wrong.

Lucina subbed in for Rapier, huh. I hope she gives me a better impression of her than Rapier did.

Yeah I dont really plan on just coasting, its not like claiming now gives me a Bye or anything, and Id still like to see town win like the rest of everyone. Its just thatmy lackof action givss me like 0 aays to prove it. So Ill svumhunt even though my abilities arent strong.

I am feeling wkrse about sb now than I was yesterday now. On top of the "vig Shoot an inacyive" thing that mads me suspicious of him, he also tried to get me to jnvote smilies when I was the solo voye on him. Buf we have a cop guilty so Illjust stick to that riht now I guess.

Considering that both BBM and that Frog (he'd make for a great prank), both voted pretty quickly and didn't really say much about it (other than Frog saying eh ok),

I have my doubts and concerns about wagoneers.

Holy shit that was bad for speling it's lik1 1:30ish and Im on my tablet of all things ((this keypad is hard as hell to tyle on)) Im going to bed hopegully this time for real

Yeah I dont really plan on just coasting, its not like claiming now gives me a Bye or anything, and Id still like to see town win like the rest of everyone. Its just thatmy lackof action givss me like 0 aays to prove it. So Ill svumhunt even though my abilities arent strong.

I am feeling wkrse about sb now than I was yesterday now. On top of the "vig Shoot an inacyive" thing that mads me suspicious of him, he also tried to get me to jnvote smilies when I was the solo voye on him. Buf we have a cop guilty so Illjust stick to that riht now I guess.

My point, from my above post.

And you're 100% sure of this?

Aait whT why wouldprimshave any reason to lieabout a cop claim

Or is this a meta thing does he do this oftem what

I have no reason to not believe it I guess. J mean shy would Prims lie as a cop? If aerox turns Outto be yown we Can just khnch primzthe next day I gusss

Youve got me doubtinf evehythitn now eli

im consiering siwtching my vote to sb bdcause .i still dont feel goodabout him

nice catch paper.

Forgot that the mafia hooker died and since I dun like Eli's play anyway

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Course there could be Town hooker but then hooking Eli would be stupid unless they thought Eli was scum

Prims does it like every game

Jand this Is smethingi wpuldve had 0 idea about

Ok i tthink My posts are Becoming Ilegble i must Sleep agh stoopid tabler

>2012+1

>believing a Prims cop claim

Also Emm isn't protown either

##Vote: Elieson

The mafia hooker is dead, why would town hook you?

Btw I get this feeling Elieson's Emmeryn. I can see his play making sense from a 3rd party perspective actually.

I have no clue. Maybe someone on town side doesn't trust me. Maybe there's a one-shot hook on scumteam that we don't know about.Stuff like Marth's post makes me think that not everyone views me as town. Is this coming to you as a shock?

The only two reasons I could see myself being hooked by a town hooker are because either A: someone doesn't feel safe about my role, or B: someone doesn't think I'm town. Also note that town had elected for me to be on SB/BBM (two votes for each), so that could have something to do with it?

Nope.

##unvote

Ill do something when i have brainooef and atually am able to hit a button ith acuryacy

Your role was implied to be something that proves itself, what moron would hook you?

Also what does the election have to do with anything, didn't you say that was irrelevant and you got to choose your target?

well if you really are town the town hooker might out themself to save you if they think its worth it

and yeah your play hasn't been great because you just hopped on to wagons oportunistically

Well, public choosing my target vs me randomly picking a target is actually productive so yea

I don't think you're reading this thoroughly enough.

And bullshit Marth I didn't even hop onto the Smilies wagon when I could've opportunistically hopped on it because I was going back and rereading when Phase ended before I could spit out another post.

I don't think you're reading this thoroughly enough.

And bullshit Marth I didn't even hop onto the Smilies wagon when I could've opportunistically hopped on it because I was going back and rereading when Phase ended before I could spit out another post.

hah yeah I suppose I should say wagon since your votehop on-to my wagon wasn't the greatest.

Then you voted Paperblade for voting Sgtsmilies- I suppose this was original but hey guess what Sgt flipped?

You act like I knew he was scum from the getgo, which is kind of presumptuous.

Granted you're right, it doesn't do anything to change my position, but still.

Also if a town hooker outs themselves, then cool, but I'm not trying to pull that out. I'm just declaring that my action failed last night, and I'm assuming it's because I was hooked.

I didn't mention anything about Prims likely faking the cop report because by doing that, it makes the fake completely useless. Playing along with it actually gets reactions, especially as Areox wouldn't be likely to know that Prims fakes Cop reports every other game.

Also, SB looks pretty town from the Smilies wagon to me because if he was scum laying down the last vote on his buddy it would make more sense to suddenly have a change of heart and mention something scummy that Smilies had done to try and get towncred. Voting as SB did seems more like town who thought that Smilies was town too.

hah yeah I suppose I should say wagon since your votehop on-to my wagon wasn't the greatest.

Then you voted Paperblade for voting Sgtsmilies- I suppose this was original but hey guess what Sgt flipped?

Oh, what did Paperblade post with his vote on Smilies?

##Unvote, ##Vote: Smiles

Do something

Pretty sure voting somebody for logic like this isn't a stretch to figure out. I did bring that up already, need I remind you.

Anyway until I hear something back from Prims and see anything at all from Areox, I'm gonna hold off on voting. I've been haunted by FAYZ for too long now, and refuse to be a part of that type of shenanigan again.