The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Fake cop reports are just as useful on getting reads from other people's reactions to it as they are for the target.

Also Elieson, the point that you not jumping on the Smile wagon proves you as not opportunistic doesn't make sense since Smile flipped scum, so if you were scum that would be a wagon you WOULDN'T jump on at the drop of a hat.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what did Paperblade post with his vote on Smilies?

Pretty sure voting somebody for logic like this isn't a stretch to figure out. I did bring that up already, need I remind you.

Anyway until I hear something back from Prims and see anything at all from Areox, I'm gonna hold off on voting. I've been haunted by FAYZ for too long now, and refuse to be a part of that type of shenanigan again.

Why not vote Darros, who voted Sgt for much similar reasons?

Yo.

Thinking that based on the Emmeryn thing, Darros is either town or independent, but at worst, he's not threatening.

Hey Aerox, if you see this can you come in and say some stuff please? Also I'd suggest that no one else votes him because he's already really close to deadline lynch as is (or so I believe).

Not 100% behind Prims' claim because it seems like it does something like this in every other game he's in, but it's something that we can for sure use today.

Would like more posts from Kay and Shinori, as I don't have much material on them to work on.

Elie being roleblocked is interesting. I'd be okay with this lynch unless we get something about Aerox. So I'll ##Vote: Elieson for now.

We now return to our normally scheduled program about Elieson, Paperblade and Marth.

Btw I don't believe that Darros has to survive past N4

That's like throwing in a Survivor who also has an angel. And even better this Survivor can claim. That's like making that role too easy to play as.

Did you like

Not readmancers role lm

He had to protectme and on d5 we wkuld Both leave the game

I'll reread in the morning, or more likely tomorrow afternoon because I have a midterm in the morning, but I don't really like the Elieson wagon. Okay, it's kind of weird that his action failed, but I can't see a reason for him to make a big deal about getting the town to choose his target if he was scum if he was just going to claim hooked at the end. It seems like an unnecessary way to draw attention to himself if he was scum.

I SUCKATHIS SLEEP THINF RETYPW GO

DID YOU LIKE READMANCERS ROLE PM

ON DAY 5 WE WOULD BOTH LEAVE THW GAME

I HATE MYKeypad and how it keeps turningon capslock im seriosuly going to bed riht now ragqeguat

Did you like

Not readmancers role lm

He had to protectme and on d5 we wkuld Both leave the game

yeah but he wins regardless if you escape on D5.

Now whether you have an active role or not is beyond me but a plain survivor like that seems too simple.

Guys. Why are we worrying about Darros right now? Is he explicitly anti-town? Do we need to kill him in order to win? Does he need to kill town in order to win? No? THEN STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT.

While Elie claiming that his action failed is interesting, especially with the mafia hooker already dead, I hardly believe that alone is worth wagoning him over, especially this soon. Perhaps I need to reread D1 again, but Elieson isn't screaming scum to me right now and I don't like how fast the wagon went up on him, for saying his action failed.

why are we wagoning elieson on role shenanigans, that's really bad

areox is scummy.

why is areox scummy?

And I'm not voting Eli for role reasons, I legit think his D1 play wasn't great- votehop onto Paperwagon and my wagon wasn't the greatest(and I think Paper is town based on his vote on Sgt) and I don't see why a town PR would ask town who to target only to claim hooked on N1. The mafia hooker is dead so he could have thought of safeguard or commuter instead of thinking otherwise,(although even I forgot about mafia hooker being lynched so I suppose I should be more considerate towards that report.)

Boron, we need reads from you. What're your reads after the Sgt flip? I shouldn't be prodding you so you can give out reads. You literally haven't done anything else unless I prodded you.

In any case I think SB is town atm based on his general play. Kay ofc I have no idea but that's more because she's inactive atm.

For real though I haven't had a chance to re-read this game; I think Aerox is scummy since he was basically a worse Smilies D1. Was hoping he would give a telling reaction to the cop claim but of course people had to go "prims is obviously faking" in thread even though that basically makes you Sho. I kind of think Paper might've been scum bussing, but would need to read to see how likely that is.

Boron, we need reads from you. What're your reads after the Sgt flip? I shouldn't be prodding you so you can give out reads. You literally haven't done anything else unless I prodded you.

Marth, kindly fuck off. I still have a proposal due tomorrow and I can barely see my computer screen right now, let alone develop scum reads. I already said that I will likely not be able to contribute MUCH until tomorrow when all of my real life priorities are in order. Unless you want to do my proposal for me, then again. Fuck off.

Marth, kindly fuck off. I still have a proposal due tomorrow and I can barely see my computer screen right now, let alone develop scum reads. I already said that I will likely not be able to contribute MUCH until tomorrow when all of my real life priorities are in order. Unless you want to do my proposal for me, then again. Fuck off.

oh cool sorry for missing that

Frankly unless Prims retracts his thing I'm keeping my vote on Areox. Areox if you aren't scum then do something about it. Scum hunt. Look at the posts and look for posts that you think had/have scum intent behind them.

Alright so if the other guy claimed I was scum, and he turned out to be scum...then how am I scum? :/

Uh ... regardless of whether Prims' claim is true or not, this isn't a very good defense. Scum buddies may bus one another or place suspicion on each other early. They're not going to buddy up with each other, that's practically a death wish.

For real though I haven't had a chance to re-read this game; I think Aerox is scummy since he was basically a worse Smilies D1. Was hoping he would give a telling reaction to the cop claim but of course people had to go "prims is obviously faking" in thread even though that basically makes you Sho. I kind of think Paper might've been scum bussing, but would need to read to see how likely that is.

Bold for Shinori