The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brad, hi BBM, how are you?

If you've got nothing better to do than call me on reading I worry for this game's future =P

I'm fi--HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?!

also, my OTP are the One True OTP, any disagreements will be met with a modkill of everyone on your side :P:

I'm not being useless though, I'm gonna read the thread eventually. I just haven't really been keeping up with the game at all due to FE13/argades/being depressed at one point and re-reading 13 pages of shit isn't really enticing so I've been putting it off.......

I'm fi--HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?!

also, my OTP are the One True OTP, any disagreements will be met with a modkill of everyone on your side :P:

You didn't greet me ;-;

Can I get people modkilled by claiming a faction and spouting Vaike/Gregor OTP?

Ugh on second thought I am too tired to read any of this. I skimmed ISOs though. Lynch me if I haven't posted real content and elaborated on this by the end of the day.

SB/Elie/Darros/Marf are all bad lynches. Lucina isn't great but I got townvibes from Rapier D1. Paper is possible scum who made a prod vote on his buddy then decided to just ride the cred when things went sour, he hasn't really done anything townie this game. Note that Smilies never bothered to try and safe himself with a Paper vote when his buddies should've been screaming at him to do so. Couldn't really get a handle on Kay or Boron. Shinori looks better lately tbh.

Honestly I still like Areox vote the most. He seems to have basic understanding of Mafia but coasted through D1 and needed votes on him to post content, and he's still not even voting. Still stand by scumteam probably consisting of lurkers/weaker players based on the D1 turnout and Areox falls into both categories.

Quick post before I leave for school.

Boron didn't vote and just asked questions. When you get back, who are your scumreads.

http://serenesforest...dpost&p=2323499

tbh I think it's possible we should just massclaim since no townies are dead and mafia are on the back foot, and we already have 5 claims out (+1 for the cop), and the only one who I'm really iffy on is BBM.

I probably wouldn't be opposed to this. Although, I have reason to believe that someone hasn't claimed their full role yet.

Lucina scumread is growing, along with the super sheepiness the fact she left right after Kay asked her a question (4 minutes later) is kind of suspect.

I have the same problem with Kay as I have with Boron: I can't tell what you're thinking at all.

Gonna get back way later than usual.

you know what I'll just ##Unvote ##Vote: Areox

because even though there can be dupes the nature in which he claimed supporter makes me think he's probably not town.