The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Well, my scumread against you is not very strong, but I don't really like your case against SB. The whole thing basically boils down to "SB thought Smilies was town and did nothing to stop it". But why would scum do that? If your scumbuddy is receiving heat and you're going to say he's town, why not actually try to stop it? Saying your scumbuddy is town and not actually going to any lengths to stop their lynch both makes you look bad for defending them and doesn't even stop your buddy from being lynched. It's a lose-lose situation.

The other reason you give is that he voted Paperblade for not giving reads even though he hadn't given any of his own reads, but I don't really think that's true. People voted Paperblade because he had no reads despite being fairly active in-thread. IMO, voting someone for that is scumhunting.

Your case against SB being IMO not very good doesn't make you scum, yeah, but some of the reasons just seem fabricated. And I don't think your's or anybody's case against Prims is that good either.

I have to apologize to everyone. My play's been lackluster this game because of school and because I'm quite honestly paying more attention to FR right now.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody say votals?

Areox (1): Gallade

Shinori (1): Lucina

Lucina (3): BBM, Elieson, SB

SB (1): Shinori

Paperblade (2): Areox, Priam

Priam (2): Paperblade, Bluedoom

Not voting: Darros, Borondoof

It takes 5 to lynch, 7 to hammer. Btw.

Edited by Xinnidy

I suppose I could've ben Jaoled, or my target was hit up by a Safeguard, or I was hooked, or something else even I dunno.

Lucina's wishy washy "I prefer SB over Shinori but I'm kinda POE'ing it" is bad and bad.

Marth may be obvitown to Paperblade, but im finding him less and less town with his incessant bitching and

Tbf he could be lying since he effectively tried to cc before Baldy announced there could be dupes.

Seems pretty graspy.

Paperblade's "Obvitown-Probtown-scum" list is glorious, but I fail to see how Prims is overly scummy for his reaction test (which kinda worked anyway), and how Marth is still obvitown based on what seems to be entirely around his role claim and little else. I'm not sure how to read this, maybe just more clarification would help me understand your thoughts there.

Shinori, thanks for contributing finally. Stop begging for us to not lynch Areox. Looks bad INO

Still cool with a luci lynch above all else.

oh wait i'm retarded, i read that as you tracked rapier because i forgot you were his sub

by "no result" do you mean roleblocked or do you mean that marth didn't go anywhere

@Elieson: I actually said that Prims's cop fakeclaim WASN'T scummy, and was disagreeing with Shinori (who said it was). The scumread on Prims is weird for me since it's sort of a gut feeling, and if I he were to claim something that made me unvote him I would probably vote Boron.

I think Marth is town based on his interaction with Smile in addition to the claim; Smile's vote on him was really opportunistic and came after Marth claimed, I think if they were scumbuddies Smile would have continued to not vote or jump on another wagon.

@Elieson: I actually said that Prims's cop fakeclaim WASN'T scummy, and was disagreeing with Shinori (who said it was). The scumread on Prims is weird for me since it's sort of a gut feeling, and if I he were to claim something that made me unvote him I would probably vote Boron.

I think Marth is town based on his interaction with Smile in addition to the claim; Smile's vote on him was really opportunistic and came after Marth claimed, I think if they were scumbuddies Smile would have continued to not vote or jump on another wagon.

I didn't say prims was scummy for claiming cop. ;/

I seriously think you just misunderstood me.

I didn't say prims was scummy for claiming cop. ;/

I seriously think you just misunderstood me.

You said something that implied you didn't like how he was attacking Areox, and I said I didn't think it was weird since he was doing it to get reactions from people and not necessarily just Areox.

Ok so Shinori obviously isn't getting lynched today, and now I'm a bit calmer I think his actions make a bit more sense as town.

Out of the wagons that could take off, I'd rather lynch Lucina, for reasons stated earlier. Prims was trying to contribute early on before he went inactive (and by early I mean like before the rest of the game) so I'd put him above Lucina, even though some of his later play hasn't been stellar.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lucina

Areox should out who he's supported and they should confirm, or else I'd be fine with a lynch on him.

Why didnt you ask that of paper? From what I saw, paper only said the person he talked to was cop or something

I commented on how he continued to push Areox. Because to this point Prims has said he still thinks Areox is scummy and should be lynched.

BUT ANYWAY that probably isn't gonna help that much at the moment.

##Unvote

##Vote: Areox

I'd rather go for this than a Lucina lynch and the Paperblade wagon doesn't seem to have much support. Also, dodging a question to ask another one that would basically out the cop is really "what".

I'm not going to out my partner because there's no guarantee they will survive the night if I do, and unless they+BBM are the remaining scum I would rather be lynched than out their identity.

Specific issues with Areox posts:

I think its justifiable for me to accuse three people since I havent posted anything really.

reads nervous about appearance to me, I'm not sure why he'd be worried about suspecting three people?

Mancer wagon falls apart, blue goes for prims, AND claims back up. I dont even know what that is, but I'm sure that claiming something like that was just an attempt to save his ass.

What makes this an attempt to "save (Marth's) ass" more than any other roleclaim? This and the NL seem to be Areox's only beef against Marth yet he's confident to post ALL CAPS asking why Marth wasn't lynched.

By the way, Prims, Its not that I needed votes to post, that was just when I decided to become active really I guess.

Why wait until Day 2?