The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Also why I asked you all to pick my target? I wanted my D1 target to be something easily verifiable in case I did die from Targetting scum.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzz this is boring. I'm Gangrel, Lyncher. No points for guessing who I have to kill.

Real talk, Elie is probably mafia for set-up reasons alone. Realistically the buddy would be between Areox / Paper / SB since I doubt the supporters are entirely town.

Real talk: I crumbed Lissa several times already and left crumbs to confirm my target.

Also I had been contacted by someone during D1, ad still have contact with said person.

zzzz this is boring. I'm Gangrel, Lyncher. No points for guessing who I have to kill.

Real talk, Elie is probably mafia for set-up reasons alone. Realistically the buddy would be between Areox / Paper / SB since I doubt the supporters are entirely town.

also lol when did SB claim Supporter?

>mafia is Plegians

>Gangrel

Makes as much sense as Emm and Libra having their own alignment. Presumably the remaining scum are Validar and some other guy.

>Prims let Lucina get lynched to save himself when he can't win???

I could have won by surviving to the LYLO and lynching Darros with scum.

>some sort of weird 8/3/2/1 setup

It's possible there are 2 scum, not to mention that the survivors are basically town-aligned.

Assuming this supporter is either Boron/Bizz or SB, probably, yeah. I think Paperblade's play has been a lot townier since D1 and I still think that the manner in which Areox claimed is townie.

Oh wait, I looked at his ISO and he only said he wouldn't care if his role was hindered.

I dunno where I got the impression he was Supporter, then.

Okay so plan for today:

1. Finish our massclaim (ps always massclaim when I say so because if I'm town we break the game open and if I'm scum I will break open the game then PoE myself for you)

2. Elieson announce a target

3. Lynch Prims because he can joint with Maf or be maf

Okay so plan for today:

1. Finish our massclaim (ps always massclaim when I say so because if I'm town we break the game open and if I'm scum I will break open the game then PoE myself for you)

2. Elieson announce a target

3. Lynch Prims because he can joint with Maf or be maf

This I can support

FE13 doesn't even have S supports... THE PAPERKAY BOND MUST BE EXTRA SPECIAL

Also, I thought that once your original supportee died you could retarget somebody else?

Sorry Paperbrad, S-rank ProtoXKay was established approximately forever ago

Thoughts on me Targetting someone quiet like BizzBoron?

I'm back I have not read anything yet so give me at least half an hour to an hour