I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON EVAAAAAAAAAAH!

Liz

so just now, i was finally trying to remove the broken piece of headphone jack from my computer. so i'm using the superglue and pen thing method haha

so i cut the pen ink thing and bathed the insides with warm gooey stickiness and stuck it into my computer. but i am impatient and i couldn't be bothered to wait the thirty minutes, so i took it out after five. obviously it didn't work and looked the same as when i put it in.

so then i was like, hmm, i wonder if the glue has dried already.

so before i knew it, i sucked the pen and sploosh! all the superglue was in my mouth, in my teeth, in my tongue.

D:

that thing certainly is fast acting, i'll tell you that. my tongue just kind of got weird feeling and kind of dry and stiff and such, and my teeth it's driving me nuts like you wouldn't even imagine. i managed to get everything out of my mouth mostly, just for a tiny patch of dry glue behind my front teeth. even brushing my teeth won't remove it D:

so just now, i was finally trying to remove the broken piece of headphone jack from my computer. so i'm using the superglue and pen thing method haha

so i cut the pen ink thing and bathed the insides with warm gooey stickiness and stuck it into my computer. but i am impatient and i couldn't be bothered to wait the thirty minutes, so i took it out after five. obviously it didn't work and looked the same as when i put it in.

so then i was like, hmm, i wonder if the glue has dried already.

so before i knew it, i sucked the pen and sploosh! all the superglue was in my mouth, in my teeth, in my tongue.

D:

that thing certainly is fast acting, i'll tell you that. my tongue just kind of got weird feeling and kind of dry and stiff and such, and my teeth it's driving me nuts like you wouldn't even imagine. i managed to get everything out of my mouth mostly, just for a tiny patch of dry glue behind my front teeth. even brushing my teeth won't remove it D:

Liz why

Liz

plz

why

That will be a fun story to tell your dentist XD

I used to have remains of glue on my teeth from braces. It gradually wore away, so I'm sure super glue does too?

i'm sure it will, actually it's getting much better now, since i'm constantly rubbing it with my tongue. probably the saliva is helping too or something

*slow clap* How does it taste?

actually, it's pretty much tasteless. probably because it dried so fast that it didn't give my tastebuds time to register. it's the feelings that your tongue gets which are interesting. it's extremely warm and gooey, then almost instantly it's not. it was very peculiar.

8/10

Um, ok. I'm ok with it I'm starting to get over my asocialness :KnollRoll:.

:D i'll be the harpy hag you've always needed! HEY YOU ASS, TAKE A BATH! HEY, DON'T BE SUCH A LAZY SCUM! YOU'RE SO WORTHLESS

:D i'll be the harpy hag you've always needed! HEY YOU ASS, TAKE A BATH! HEY, DON'T BE SUCH A LAZY SCUM! YOU'RE SO WORTHLESS

Is it bad that I'm intrigued by how that would work? Ok, if only because you'll probably be a better motivater than anything else in my life. :D

Is it bad that I'm intrigued by how that would work? Ok, if only because you'll probably be a better motivater than anything else in my life. :D

GET UP AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!

why do i want do give you money all of a sudden

Because i'm broke and i need every cent. :D

I just mean

why would you suck the super glue out with your mouth to test if it had dried

whyyyyyy

i really didn't think things through. no regrets

Edited by Liz

i've opened Pandora's Box. Things will never be the same again

EDIT: On an unrelated note, the glue thing didn't work. guess that piece of metal will be in there for good.

Edited by Liz

That will be a fun story to tell your dentist XD

I used to have remains of glue on my teeth from braces. It gradually wore away, so I'm sure super glue does too?

It will, but superglue - unlike glue used for braces - isn't meant to be metabolized by the body. It's probably not gonna be a problem, but I recommend you go and have a dentist remove it, just to be on the safe side.

EDIT: and by "probably" I have absolutely no evidence to base it on, at all. It's probably best to go see a doctor with some haste.

Edited by Gyarados

Hahahahahahaha, you're amazing. You should probably have seen a doctor about all that super glue though. Or at least, you should go see one now for the patch behind your front teeth.

It will, but superglue - unlike glue used for braces - isn't meant to be metabolized by the body. It's probably not gonna be a problem, but I recommend you go and have a dentist remove it, just to be on the safe side.

EDIT: and by "probably" I have absolutely no evidence to base it on, at all. It's probably best to go see a doctor with some haste.

Don't listen to these plebs super glue is a mystical panacea that cures all ills.

I'm eating a super glue sandwich right now and I feel great