riariadne

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame my google doc didn't auto-refresh.

Anyways, flying kites is cool! If you've got several of them, pass one along as soon as you can so more people can join in the fun!

j00 is weird but I can't see why he'd claim Paperblade to Manix and something else to the town leader as town or mafia, so IMO I'm inclined to believe Survivor, and I don't really think Survivors should be auto-lynched. Plus he's basically proved his ability to survive a modkill once? Or he will once the mods get around to it, so I don't think he's an imminent threat.

##Vote: Cam for making several posts and saying nothing in all of them except "lol let's lynch Mancer" even though actual business was being discussed and the short OC period in Night 0 should have given him something other than just a jokevote to proceed with.

Also ##Vote: OC

Well, there we go. So at the very least j00 is deathproof. Which doesn't make a lot of sense as scum. So, at least for now, I'm willing to believe a 'vivor claim. We'll see how things play out though.

HERE COMES SPOON LIGHTNING! TARGET: SEVENDEADLYSINS!

WMWJ2R0.jpg

Manix has been modkilled for violating Rule 18!. He was...

Manix, you are SevenDeadlySins, Userbase Itemafia Host Thief.

+Postgame postgame postgame toastgame post maim post office ender's game roastgame postgame lost the game. You hosted Itemefia here over a year ago, promised people postgame once, never delivered, and let's be honest, you never will either.

+You know the Paperblade role is in this game because he is always nagging you about postgame even though everyone knows in their hearts it will never happen. He is probably not town, because he is never town.

+Once at night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Promising Itemafia postgame". Everyone will be super excited about this and wait all night for Itemafia's postgame! Naturally you will not actually post it, and everyone will have been wasting their time horribly, roleblocking them. Paperblade is out there somewhere and he is too savvy to fall for this, and obviously so are you. This doesn't visit people.

+Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: No items for you, USER!" If USER actually has an item somehow you will take it. You will also learn their role name, but not alignment or character.

+You win if all threats to the Userbase are eliminated.

carrion.

I was asleep when the phase end happened.

Personally, I think that it might be okay to lynch j00 if we can't find scum players today, if only because j00 could win with either side and he might be threatened ro vote for town by scum when the game turns into OC.

Note that he also claims Mayor, which means that his vote can help scum gain enough votes to reach the majority much more easily.

@Cam: I'm going to argue this from a town point of view: Why would town want to vote and kill a Gallis claim? They would only be helping scum do their job of thinning town's numbers. I can understand a need to test Gallis claims, but since Gallis is so easily disproved, I don't think scum would actually try to fake claim as one.

In fact, as town, you should be scum hunting and not Gallis-killing/Vigging-towns. I have a feeling that you're scum for such a suggestion to kill the Gallis.

##Vote: CT075

Assuming it's 6/2/1 as BBM brought up earlier (sorry, I have to check who brought this up), it would be 4/2/1 and with j00's vote, scum can reach vote parity with town.

If I die, it'd be 3/2/1 and we'll have lost already.

Well we have no idea what alignment SB was. And Gallis isn't as easy to test as you're claiming. To "test" a Gallis claim, you have to leave a vote on them, which means if they're town they die, which isn't wanted. Testing for a Gallis is like old witch-hunting. They're a witch if they survive the drowning, but if they don't and weren't a witch, then whoops they died anyways. That makes it a pretty good fake actually.

So, apparently we missed a pair of modkills. We apologize sincerely to scorri and BBM, and remind them that since they have gotten away with breaking the rules, they are now on the top of any mod's hypothetical hitlist.

In other words, scorri and BBM have been modswatted.

Well we have no idea what alignment SB was. And Gallis isn't as easy to test as you're claiming. To "test" a Gallis claim, you have to leave a vote on them, which means if they're town they die, which isn't wanted. Testing for a Gallis is like old witch-hunting. They're a witch if they survive the drowning, but if they don't and weren't a witch, then whoops they died anyways. That makes it a pretty good fake actually.

That's a good point actually, which I can agree with.